Tobias' Power: The New Companion part 2

Yutaka

 

Raitrious (raising his index and middle fingers to the cloudy sky): "I HAD IT WITH YOU TOBIAS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JUST LIKE I KILLED YOUR STUPID,  BIRD BRAINED FATHER!"
 
Lighting slammed onto his nailed fingers. The lightning crept all around his hand and he formed an electrical ball in the palm of his hand. 
 
He started to gather wind and form it into a ball and he gripped it. 
 
Tobias (pointing to the sky; above the trees): "LET'S FINISH THIS --- UP THERE!!!"
 
Raitrious (disappearing in a streak of lightning): "I couldn't agree more!"
 
They both disappeared.
 
Tobias was staring Raitrious down. 
 
Raitrious (kicking off with his feet): "I'm tired of waiting!"
 
He flew to Tobias and half way to him, Tobias clashed with Raitrious' ball of lightning. The force was so great that both fighters were being engulfed in a sphere of lightning and air. 
 
The sphere glowed white and yellow and it EXPLODED. 
 
Yutaka and Kaiya (yelling together): "TOBIAS!!!!"
 
Two bodies flew from the plume of smoke. Kaiya identified one as Raitrious. Yutaka identified the other as Tobias.
 
Tobias (looking at right hand): "Valcry, … I'm sorry." 
 
Yutaka ran to the edge of the platform, jumped off and instead of falling, to the ground, like a rock, he flew to catch and save Tobias as he fell to his death. 
 
Tobias, slightly and weakly, turned his head and in his final moments of consciences, he saw Yutaka. His eyes, slowly, closed. 
 
Yutaka placed him on the ground and looked at him. 
 
Yutaka (thinking): You damn fool. Raitrious was way over your level. Why didn't you let me or Kaiya go after him? 
 
Tobias was peaceful lying on the cold ground. 
 
Kaiya jumped from the trees above and land next to Tobias' lifeless body. 
 
Kaiya (looks at Tobias and drops to her knees): "Is he okay?"
 
Yutaka (looking at Tobias' right hand): "Well, his right hand seems okay. Though, I don't know how Valcry is."
 
Kaiya parted his hair from his, closed, eyes. 
 
Yutaka put Tobias' hand adjacent to his body and looked up at the grey clouds. 
 
Kaiya gathered herself and got up to look at the clouds also.  
 
Yutaka (watching a drop of rain crash into his face): "It's starting to rain."
 
Yutaka (picking up Tobias): "I think we have to go back to the Flying Tree Village."
 
Kaiya nodded. 
 
Kaiya helped him position Tobias so Yutaka can carry him back to the village. 
 
They flew above the trees and saw the both villages. 
 
Yutaka hovered to the village, instead of flying. 
 
Kaiya slowed down and she hoovered next to Yutaka. Her features grew heavy with sorrow.
 
Kaiya(looking at Tobias): "I wonder if he's going to be ok."
 
Yutaka(apporaching the village's dock): "I don't know."
 
Silence between the two only several seconds until Yutaka asked: "Do you have a hospital in the village?"
 
Kaiya nodded and pointed to the a building. "It's the second largest hut in the village, next to Lady Shura's."
 
Yutaka and Kaiya landed softly on the dock and Kaiya ran ahead. 
 
Yutaka (confused): "I guess that means to follow her."
 
He ran after her but could not keep up. 
 
He finally caught up to Kaiya just seconds after she ran in. 
 
A young girl with a doctor's jacket and round, brown rimmed glasses on. Her hair was unkempt as if she hadn't slept in weeks. She was dark skinned. Her hair was black and 
 
Kaiya (looking at the young girl): "Hotaru, where is Kaede?"
 
Hotaru (pointing to Kaede): "She's over there."
 
Kaiya and Yutaka ran to Kaede. Kaede was a tall women and she had black hair and brown skin like Hotaru. She was in standard nurse attire but she wore sandals. 
 
Kaede turned her head slightly and saw Hotaru with Kaiya and two other people she never saw before. 
 
She ran to Hotaru. 
 
Kaede (looking at Hotaru): "What happened here?"
 
Hotaru (looking at Kaede): "I don't know. Kaiya just ran in here."
 
Kaede (turning her sights to Kaiya): "What happened?"
 
Kaiya (looking at Kaede): "Well, where to begin?"
 
Yutaka (looking at Kaiya): "The kid on my back is named Tobias. He fought someone by the name of Raitrious. They both collided and Tobias was knocked unconscious."
 
Hotaru (looking at Yutaka): "Who's Raitrious?"
 
Yutaka (looking at Hotaru): "A man who hates everybody and uses his Electrical abilities to cause harm instead of using it for good."
 
Hotaru (looking at her feet): "Oh."
 
Kaede (perparing to run): "I'll get a strecher."
 
Hotaru (pulling out a pen from her pocket): "How old is Tobias?"
 
Yutaka (looking at Hotaru): "15."
 
Hotaru wrote more information down. 
 
Kaede rolled a strecher in and Yutaka placed Tobias on the strecher. 
 
Yutaka (talking to Crandor): "Is he going to be alright?"
 
Crandor (walking up to Yutaka's soul): "I do not know. It's hard to say."
 
Yutaka opened his eyes. He looked around for Kaiya and saw her standing in the rain. 
 
Yutaka (walking out the front door): "Come back in, you'll catch a cold."
 
Kaiya (turning her head to talk to Yutaka): "And? I'm an Amazon. We're born to stand the cold."
 
Yutaka reached into his bag and pulled out a gi with a hood or a Hooded Gi. The Hooded gi was navy blue and it had the kanji for "Hisujiya" on the back of it. 
 
Yutaka (walking up to Kaiya): "But your still human. And humans get colds."
 
Kaiya looked at him with a kind of intent that said "Should I care?"
 
Yutaka stepped back as Kaiya walked past him. 
 
She jumped to her room, opened the door, walked in and slammed the door shut. 
 
Yutaka (thinking and walking to his hut): I wonder if she's mad because Tobias is in the hospital? Who knows? 
 
Yutaka took out a pen and paper and began writing. 
 
The Next Day: Kaiya knocked on Yutaka's door. 
 
After knocking a few more times, Kaiya turned the knob and said: "Yutaka, I'm coming in!"
 
She walked in and saw Yutaka sleeping at his desk. 
 
Kaiya saw the letter that Yutaka was writing the night before. She looked at him and then the letter, then Yutaka and she smiled. 
 
She put it down next to his elbow and she shook him to wake him. 
 
Yutaka (getting up and yawning): "What time is it?"
 
Kaiya (crossing arms): "Morning."
 
Yutaka got up from hi seat and stretched. 
 
Yutaka (panning to the letter he wrote): "Oh right."
 
He picked it up and sealed it in an envelope and wrote the name: Tobias, on the front of it. 
 
Yutaka (looking at Kaiya): "Are you going to come with me drop this off at the hospital?"
 
Kaiya nodded. 
 
At the hospital, Yutaka saw Hotaru writing information down and he ran to her. 
 
Yutaka (handing Hotaru the letter): "Give this to Tobias the second he wakes up."
 
Hotaru nodded. 
 
Yutaka walked outside and saw the sun bright and flaring with life. He jumped down to his platform and walked into his hut. 
 
He packed up his belongings. 
 
Kaiya walked in. 
 
Kaiya (looking at his packed belongings): "Where are you going?"
 
Yutaka (not looking at Kaiya): "Leaving. I don't know how fast Raitrious heals, so I want to leave ASAP."
 
Kaiya (rubbing forearm): "Can I join you?"
 
This caught Yutaka's attention and he looked up at her. 
 
Kaiya (looking into Yutaka's eyes): "I want to join you, help you."
 
Yutaka (starting to pack again): "Fine."
 
Kaiya (face lighting up like the morning sun): "Really?"
 
Yutaka nodded. 
 
Kaiya (running to hug Yutaka): "Thank you!"
 
Yutaka (hugging Kaiya): "Welcome."
 
Kaiya (releasing Yutaka): "What is Raitrious after anyways?"
 
Yutaka (releasing Kaiya): "The Four Demonic Relics."
 
Kaiya (scrathcing head): "What relics?"
 
Yutaka (tying bag and fixing strings): "15 Years ago, Raitrious attacked this island but he only attacked the Forest Village. In short: The Sage of Countless Seals sealed four out of five demons, his brothers, into relics. He scattered these relics around the planet."
 
Kaiya (sitting on Yutaka's bed): "Oh. So that's why you were roaming the Amazon's terroritory."
 
Yutaka nodded. 
 
He took his bag and put his arms into the loops of the strings and walked out.  
 
Kaiya ran after him. 
 
Yutaka (preparing to jump down to a nearby branch): "Are you ready to come?"
 
Kaiya pondered for a moment and shouted: "WAIT! I FOROGT MY STUFF HOLD ON!"
 
She ran and jumped to her platform and she ran into her hut. 
 
Yutaka (thinking): Raitrious, where ever you are, I'm going to hunt you down like a dog and kill you. 
 
Kaiya jumped down from her platform and looked Yutaka. 
 
Yutaka (looking at Kaiya): "Are you ready?"
 
Kaiya nodded. 
 
Both of them jumped from Yutaka's platform and they jumped to the nearest tree branch and continued to do this until the landed on the ground. 
 
They run toward the beach of Forest Island, to continue the search for the first relics, Summi's Clam Relic.