Anniversary

Yutaka

 

Fire Clone - Tetsu Whirled in front of Tobias and Kaiya. 
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu(extending his hand): “Grab my hand if you want to live!”
 
Tobias grabbed Tetsu’s hand, clutching Kaiya as hard as he can, and they were Whirled to safety. 
 
Outside, Shukai and Raitrious, witnessed the biggest explosion ever seen by both brothers. 
 
Shukai(watching the fiery inferno crash land into the ocean): “Amazing. I did that?”
 
Raitrious nodded. 
 
The fiery inferno slammed into the ocean and started to drown. 
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu reappeared in front of Yutaka’s house -- where Kumo was lay in front of. Bakuhatsu heaved him on his shoulder and opened the door. 
 
Being mid night, they crept into their bedrooms and went to beds. 
 
Once everyone was asleep, Kaiya slipped on battle armor -- from when she first fought Summi -- and disappeared without a trace. 
 
She reappeared within the forest looking up at her two kidnappers: Raitrious and Shukai. 
 
Kaiya(talking softly): “This time… it’s time for me to fight back -- Amazon Style.”
 
In the midnight colored skies, Raitrious turned to Shukai, arms crossed. 
 
Raitrious(looking at Shukai): “The midnight sun will soon appear.” 
 
Shukai(looking at the moon): “An Orange Moon. It must be the first day of Winter.”
 
Raitrious(looking unconcerned): “It’s December 26th, I guess that makes sense.”
 
Shukai(smiling): “Today is the 5th anniversary of Sajiro’s death.”
 
Raitrious(still looking unconcerned): “I guess you paid the bastard a visit.”
 
Shukai nodded. “When he retreated from the Trio and Tetsu. I paid Sajiro a visit. After all, it was me who caused his death.”
 
Raitrious closed his eyes. 
 
Flashback ~ Start ~ 15 years ago -- 1995 
 
Sajiro blocked Shukai’s Tama no Kaze with his staff. 
 
Sajiro(cutting the air with his staff): “I’m 89 years old! And you’re older than me! You should be able to fight!” 
 
Shukai disappeared but reappeared behind Sajiro and punch him in his fragile back. 
 
Down on the ground, on the Tan Brick Bridge, Ichuji saw his father spit blood the second he was punched. 
 
Ichuji(watching in horror): “FATHER!” 
 
Ichuji ripped off his grass green kimono and revealed that he was wearing battle armor underneath. He jumped into the air and blasted off but Tetsu stopped him by grabbing his ankle. 
 
Tetsu(pulling Ichuji back to the ground): “You hardly finished your Sage Craft! What if Sajiro dies during this invasion!? Than what?”
 
Ichuji landed on the ground and looked down at it.
 
Ichuji(looking down): “I’m not sure.”
 
Tetsu(flying off to help Sajiro): “Exactly.”
 
In the skies, Shukai uppercutted Sajiro but the old man used a seal and froze his foot. 
 
Sajiro pulled out a paper fan. 
 
Sajiro(using his staff to seal Shukai): “Be gone!”
 
Shukai(being sealed with in the fan): “NO! You son of a !”
 
He created one last Tama no Kaze and fired it at Sajiro. This time Sajiro could not swipe his staff to dissolve it. The Kaze hit him on his chest. 
 
Gripping his staff, he was able to seal Shukai away but he was pushed into the Tan Brick Bridge. 
 
Ichuji(fearing his father’s safety): “Father! Don’t be stupid and get killed!”
 
Sajiro(weakly getting to his feet): “I mastered Sage Craft at age 16. I am the son a great military admiral. I … can take… hits.”
 
He got to his feet and leapt back into the starry night sky. 
 
Tetsu(leaping into the stars): “Ichuji, I don’t want to see you fight in this --”
 
GAH! 
 
Tetsu and Ichuji witnessed Sajiro get slashed by Shukai. 
 
Flashback ends -- fast forward 15 years later -- 2010
 
BAM! BAM! BAM!
 
Raitrious felt a stinging sensation. Shukai took a closer look and he saw that his brother was stabbed with four arrows. 
 
Raitrious(trying to grab the arrows): “Grab the damn arrows!”
 
Shukai grabbed one and they all started to glow white. 
 
Shukai(backing away): “Brother, I think they’re going to explode.”
 
The arrows glowed so bright that everyone saw them take the sun’s place and than they exploded in a fiery solar flare that blinded, even, Shukai. 
 
Four huge and loud explosions were heard throughout the world. 
 
ZZIIIPP! 
 
Raitrious, now full of ardor, about faced and saw a young girl wearing brown, fingerless gloves that ran up the length of her arm and touching her elbow. She was wearing dark brown, high heel, knee high shoes. And she was wearing a wolf pelt kimono. 
 
Shukai(rubbing his eyes): “Is that Kaiya!?!”
 
Raitrious(tearing off his gi): “No, she’s dead!”
 
Kaiya flipped him off.
 
Raitrious  shot a powerful bolt of lightning from his hand and Kaiya, thinking fast, held up her bow and arrow and the lightning struck the arrow head. 
 
Raitrious(surging more lightning toward Kaiya): “Oh, how Iwa and Suna are rolling around in their graves!!”
 
Kaiya screamed out in pain as the lightning surged through her hands and all around her body. 
 
Shukai(creating a Tama no Kaze): “And I’m going to finish her off!”
 
Raitrious(looking at Shukai): “NO! Go hunt for Mamoru’s relic.”
 
Shukai(Whirling): “Where is it?”
 
Raitrious(using his free hand to give Shukai Kaiya’s DNA): “This is Kaiya’s blood. It will get hotter as you approach Mamoru.”
 
Shukai took the veil and Whirled himself from the battle scene. 
 
Raitrious(unleashing more yellow lightning): “Iwa will be so proud that you died today. And I know what your tombstone is going to say: In Loving Memory of Kaiya Tsuchiki Next line. August 18th, 1996  to December 26th, 2010. It’s a death fitted for a queen.”
 
Kaiya continued to scream! 
 
And Raitrious laughed at her pain. 
 
To Be Continued… 
 
(First Anniversary Chapter 50 will be released on July 23, 2011)