Sealing Summi

Yutaka

 

Raitrious(holding his arm up to the full moon): "IT'S FINISHED! FINALLY FINISHED! I HAVE THE ELEMENT OF WATER!"

He looked at his hand.

Raitrious (looking at his hand): "Time to go find air, then earth, and finally fire. That way, I can rid myself of the Forest Village. No, the Forest Island and become the new sage there. Then, I'll wage endless war against the North, South, East, West, Northwest, Southwest, Southeast, and Northeast Islands. I'll also create an undead army of zombies!"

Yutaka (exiting his elemental possession): "That's a sick dream only you care about."

Raitrious flicked his hair from his eye holes and disappeared.

Tetsu (letting out a sigh of relieve): "Finally."

Familiar Voice(coming from behind them): "Hey! Yutaka! Tetsu! Tobias!"

The three fighters turn their heads to see Ichuji and another, older man with him.

Ichuji and the older man stopped in front of the four fighters.

Ichuji(extending his hand): "Hello old friend. It's been awhile."

Tetsu(shaking Ichuji's hand): "Yes, yes it has. How have you been?"

Ichuji(placing his hand by his right thy): "I'm good, thanks for asking. How are you?"

Tetsu(placing his hand next to his thy): "I'm okay. Raitrious just killed Summi."

The Older Man was wearing a beige poncho with the seal of the Forest Sage on the back. He was wearing black and silver armor underneath the poncho. His eyes were squinted. His face was wrinkly, he had grey hair and seemed that he was starting to bald. His hands were full of wrinkles. He was wearing roped sandals.

The Trio saw the old man but didn't say a word.

Ichuji(holding his hand out in front of the old man): "This here is Kotaro. He's here to help me seal Summi's body."

Kotaro (smiling): "This is so none of the average people, who have no fighting prowess or abilities, such as ours, find out about this."

He looked at Summi's body.

Kotaro(pulling out a sealing scroll from behind his belt): "Since Sajiro died 10 years ago, we might need your help Tetsu."

Tetsu (taking the scroll from Kotaro and hovering next to Kotaro): "Ready?"

Kotaro got into the middle and Ichuji hovered next to Tetsu's right.

Tetsu slowly opened the scroll and threw it as hard as he could to Ichuji. The former caught it and all three sages held it straight.

Ichuji(pricking thumb): "First, prick your thumb."

Tetsu and Kotaro pricked their thumbs.

Ichuji(placing pricked thumb onto the scroll): "Place the pricked thumb onto the scroll."

The two elders placed their thumbs onto the scroll.

Summi's body began to glow a grass green chi color and the scroll glowed grass green as well.

Kaiya (holding her hand to and whispering in Yutaka's ear): "What's going to happen next?"

Yutaka (panning his eyes to Kaiya): "I'm not sure. I'm not a Sage nor a Sage Heir."

Summi 's body started to disappear as more and more the sages seal him into the scroll.

Tetsu(keeping his eyes on Summi): "How you both holding out?"

Kotaro(keeping his eyes on Summi): "I'm holding off quite well for my old age."

Ichuji(keeping his eyes on Summi): "79 isn't old. I'm 80 years old. I'm getting old."

Kotaro ignored his statement.  

Ichuji(pressing more blood onto the sealing scroll): "Just a little bit more!"

Tetsu (pressing his thumb into the scroll): "A couple minutes, then Summi will be out of our lives forever!"

Kotaro(pressing his palm onto the scroll): "Don't get cocky lad!"

Tetsu(pressing palm into the scroll): "I never get cocky. I'm Tetsu, damn it!"

Summi's body was just a small speck and he was sealed inside the scroll.

Ichuji(pulling the scroll into his left hand): "I'll put this scroll inside the 'Sealing Chamber'. No one but me can access it."

Kotaro and Tetsu nodded.

Tobias was confused what a Sealing Chamber was.

Tobias (confused): "What the hell is a Sealing Chamber?"

Kotaro turn his sights to the latter.

Kotaro(looking at Tobias): "A Sealing Chamber is a dense chamber that allows no elemental manipulation, no flying and resurrection."

Yutaka had a look of suspicion on his face.

Kotaro(still looking at Tobias): "In short, it allows and endless amount of object to be sealed and forgotten. It's a terrible place to be in."

Ichuji(stuffing the scroll in his grass green kimono): "The whole point of the 'Sealing Chamber' is that only the current sage can access it."

Tetsu(looking at the group): "Sadly, the last person to be in it was 400 years ago. For what reason is unknown."

Ichuji(starting to disappear): "Well, I must be off. The village can't exist without me there."

Kotaro(disappearing as well): "I must be off as well. See you all when you get back to the village after your mission."

The Trio nodded.

Tetsu(waving good bye): "I must also be leaving. Yutaka, I believe Raitrious is going to go after the Air Demon. His name is Shuukai. And he's a danger."

He leaned in to Yutaka's ear and whispered something that could not be heard.

Yutaka(waving good bye): "Okay, I'll keep that in mind."

Tobias (punching his fist): "Alright! Shuukai, an air demon! I wonder if he knows more techniques then me."

Kaiya(pounding Tobias on the head): "Of course he knows more! He's a 100 plus year old demon!"

Yutaka(turning around to the Trio): "Don't fight you two. We have much more enemies out there."

In the Forest Village Sage's Palace: Ichuji got a message from a messenger bird.

Ichuji(reading the message): "No."

He read the date on the message.

Ichuji(reading date): "16 years ago. This message is 16 years old."

He looked out the window and saw the West Lands.

To be Continued... in the First Yutaka Movie.