Revelations

Yutaka

 

Raitrious felt a stinging sensation. Shukai took a closer look and he saw that his brother was stabbed with four arrows. 
 
Raitrious(trying to grab the arrows): “Grab the damn arrows!”
 
Shukai grabbed one and they all started to glow white. 
 
Shukai(backing away): “Brother, I think they’re going to explode.”
 
The arrows glowed so bright that everyone saw them take the sun’s place and than they exploded in a fiery solar flare that blinded, even, Shukai. 
 
Four huge and loud explosions were heard throughout the world. 
 
ZZIIIPP! 
 
Raitrious, now full of ardor, about faced and saw a young girl wearing brown, fingerless gloves that ran up the length of her arm and touching her elbow. She was wearing dark brown, high heel, knee high shoes. And she was wearing a wolf pelt kimono. 
 
Shukai(rubbing his eyes): “Is that Kaiya!?!”
 
Raitrious(tearing off his gi): “No, she’s dead!”
 
Kaiya flipped him off.
 
Raitrious  shot a powerful bolt of lightning from his hand and Kaiya, thinking fast, held up her bow and arrow and the lightning struck the arrow head. 
 
Raitrious(surging more lightning toward Kaiya): “Oh, how Iwa and Suna are rolling around in their graves!!”
 
Kaiya screamed out in pain as the lightning surged through her hands and all around her body. 
 
Shukai(creating a Tama no Kaze): “And I’m going to finish her off!”
 
Raitrious(looking at Shukai): “NO! Go hunt for Mamoru’s relic.”
 
Shukai(Whirling): “Where is it?”
 
Raitrious(using his free hand to give Shukai Kaiya’s DNA): “This is Kaiya’s blood. It will get hotter as you approach Mamoru.”
 
Shukai took the veil and Whirled himself from the battle scene. 
 
Raitrious(unleashing more yellow lightning): “Iwa will be so proud that you died today. And I know what your tombstone is going to say: In Loving Memory of Kaiya Tsuchiki Next line. August 18th, 1544  to December 26, 1558. It’s a death fitted for a queen.”
 
Kaiya continued to scream! 
 
And Raitrious laughed at her pain.
 
Kaiya moved against the current and held up her electrified arrow head. 
 
Kaiya(being electrified even harder): “This is for the Flying Tree Village.”
 
She shot the arrow and it ran with the current. Than it charged into Raitrious’ hand. 
 
Raitrious(pulling out the arrowhead): “You !”
 
Kaiya(preparing to launch another arrow): “Raitrious, you call me a but look at yourself.”
 
Raitrious stares into the tenacious eyes of the Amazon before him. 
 
Kaiya(pulling the arrow back): “You killed my father, Yutaka’s father, Kumo’s parents and even Tobias’ father. Raitrious, you went as far as to kill your own brother; Summi.”
 
Raitrious(charging his hand with electricity): “Summi was a damn fool! He tried to go against me --”
 
Kaiya(firing another arrow at him): “You fool, you betrayed him!”
 
The arrow stabbed Raitrious in his shoulder blade.  
 
He pulled it out and snapped it in two. 
 
In a flash of yellow light, he disappeared. 
 
Kaiya(looking around): “Where ---”
 
BAM! She was punched in the face but she felt a little prickle -- electricity. 
 
The electric punches kept coming her way. She was being punched in the face and on the stomach. 
 
Kaiya remembered parts of her past. When she was, only, 12 years old, she had a boyfriend.
 
Kaiya’s Boyfriend was a dark skinned individual who had grey eyes and his hair was short and dark brown. 
 
He was wearing a black kimono with a white undershirt. He sandals were black as well and roped around his feet. 
 
Kaiya’s Boyfriend(looking at Kaiya): “Kaiya. My father just died.”
 
Kaiya nodded. “I know. I didn’t want to be around that much people crying. It would remind me of myself.”
 
Kaiya’s Boyfriend(picking her chin up): “I’m sure Iwa was a great man.”
 
Kaiya(pulling her chin out of her boyfriend’s grip): “Don’t remind me of him.”
 
Kaiya’s Boyfriend jumped into the air. “I’m heading for the Island of Graves. You know… where everyone who died is buried.”
 
He disappeared. 
 
Raitrious stopped punching Kaiya’s face. The latter’s face was swollen, her eyes were bruised and the left side her of forehead was bleeding, Her left eye was half shut. 
 
Kaiya moved from Raitrious but kept her eyes on him. 
 
Raitrious(crossing his arms and snickering): “You can add one more fatality to that list you made earlier.”
 
Kaiya(thinking): What are you talking about?
 
Raitrious(uncrossing his arms and continuing to snicker): “I killed your boyfriend, his mother and father.”
 
Kaiya’s heart dropped to her stomach and burned by the stomach acid. 
 
She couldn’t believe her ears… she couldn’t believe this revaluation. 
 
Raitrious(looking into the tears): “Didn’t you ever wonder why he stood you up?”
 
Kaiya was speechless. Too much was happening to her. Realizing who killed her father, figuring out that she has a mother, but if she is alive or not is unknown. And that Raitrious killed her boyfriend. 
Kaiya(emitting large amounts of chi): “You think that you can kill everyone that I love!?!”
 
Raitrious burst out laughing. 
 
Kaiya’s chi healed her swollen face but could not heal her other injuries. Her chi took the form of Inusame. 
 
She was standing on her hind legs, her hands transformed into jagged paws, and her head took the shape of an angry wolf’s. 
 
Raitrious(looking at InuKaiya): “This … can’t be!”
 
InuKaiya opened , started to form a huge purple and white sphere. 
 
Raitrious(creating a Tama no Rai in his right hand): “Now you …”
 
Before Raitrious could fire his attack, InuKaiya’s technique blasted Raitrious on his head and the upper half of his chest. 
 
InuKaiya ended her attack.   
 
Raitrious was frozen where he levitated. 
 
To Be Continued…