The Hunt Begins

Yutaka

 

At Toku's Teriyaki: Yutaka was eatting shrimp teriyaki and Tobias was scarfing down spicy chicken teriyaki. 
 
Tobias(shoving a fourth helping of teriyaki down his mouth): "Hey, Yu, you've only eatten two bowels. That's not like you."
 
Yutaka(looking at shrimp teriyaki): "Tobi, we just fought our father's killer. Raitrious."
 
Tobias(putting empty bowel in a pile of bowels in front of him): "Hey, Toku! Another bowel of teriyaki and this time make it extra spicy."
 
Toku(picking up an empty bowel): "Let's hope you have enough money to pay for this."
 
Tobias(pulling out his handmade straw wallet, looking inside and thinking): Only five Xen. Damn it! "Toku, how much will this be?"
 
Yutaka(slurping up noodles): "Let's see, this being your fifth helping of teriyaki."
 
Toku(walking out with a new bowel of teriyaki): "20 Xen."
 
Yutaka put his chopsticks on his bowel and pulled his straw wallet and looked inside. 
 
Yutaka(putting his wallet back in his back pocket): "I have 45 Xen. I'll give you 20 ... as long as you pay me back. But if you burn all my money, than I'll have to kill you."
 
Ichuji walked into the restrant and sat next to Tobias. 
 
Toku(stunned to see the lord): "Lord Ichuji! It is an honor to have you hear in my eattery! What may I get you?"
 
Ichuji(looking at the menu): "I'll have a beef flavored teriyaki, please."
 
Toku(taking the menu from Ichuji): "Yes, sir."
 
Ichuji(turning to Toku): "Teriyaki is on me. Eat as much as you like."
 
Toku(preparing teriyaki): "No need! Teriyaki is on the house!"
 
Yutaka and Tobias(shooting up from their seats): "HELL YEAH!"
 
Ichuji looked at the two boys.
 
Ichuji: "I would like you two to do a favor for me."
 
Yutaka(putting bowl down): "What is it?"
 
Ichuji: "Raitrious has been a threat to the country for 15 years. He needs to be stopped. But he now has a new objective."
 
Tobias(handing bowl to Toku): "The Four Relics."
 
Toku took the bowl from Tobias and put Ichuji's teriyaki in fornt of him. 
 
Toku(bowing and walking away): "Enjoy your meal Lord Ichuji."
 
Ichuji(eatting slowly): "Yes, I will. Thank you Toku."
 
Yutaka(leaning in): "To find the Four Relics."
 
Tobias(putting tea cup down): "Can we destroy them or do we have to bring them back?"
 
Ichuji(putting bowl down on the table): "Yes, destroy them. Destroy them before Raitrious unseals them."
 
Yutaka(leaning back on his seat): "What happens if he unseals said demon?"
 
Ichuji(handing bowl to Toku): "All hell will break lose."
 
Tobias(slamming the table and shooting up form his seat): "Well what're we waiting for!?!"
 
Ichuji and Yutaka got up and Tobias ran out the door. 
 
Ichuji(turning to Toku): "So how much will all of this be?"
 
Toku(cleaning dishes): "Normally I would say 54 Xen but seeing as your the Sage, I'll let you and your party slide."
 
Ichuji(pulling out threaded wallet): "No no. I don't except free food from anybody, I'll give you the 54 Xen."
 
Toku(drying hands): "No. That's not nessacary."
 
Ichuji pulled out 54 Xen from his wallet and placed it on the table. 
 
Ichuji(opening the door): "Well, I'll be seeing you. Tell the misses that I said hi."
 
Toku nodded and Ichuji left. 
 
Outside: Yutaka and Tobias were walking home with Ichuji.
 
Kasa and Tobias' Mother ran up to the boys and Ichuji. 
 
Kasa(holding a new gi): "Hello, Lord Ichuji."
 
Ichuji: "Good day, Kasa."
 
Kasa(looking at Yutaka and handing him the gi): "Here. This is a new gi that I bought. Actually, it looks like the same gi that your father was wearing when I met him."
 
Tobias' Mother(handing him a bag full of supplies): "Thanks Mom."
 
Tobias' Mother: "Your welcome."
 
Yutaka changed out of his current clothes and changed into his new gi. It was flame red with an orange obi. His pants were the same color as his gi. He kept the knee high shoes on. 
 
Ichuji(looking at Yutaka): "Yeah, he does look a lot like Hiroshi."
 
Tobias' Mother(handing him a new kimono): "There. Now you look like your father." 
 
Tobias put on a sky blue gi with dark blue obi and pants. He kept the knee high shoes on, also. 
 
Yutaka(waving to his family and friends): "I'll be back once the relics are destroyed!"
 
Tobias(waving to everyone): "I'm going to find a girlfriend that's not going to punch my face!"
 
Ichuji(looking at Kasa): "Are you sure you want him to go?"
 
Kasa(looking up at the sky): "Yes, I'm sure." 
 
Ichuji looked up at the sky also and a breeze ran through them. 
 
Kasa: "Hiroshi. Kiyoshi."