Recuperation

Yutaka

 

A huge blaze erupted from no where and the fire burned four figures in it’s image. 
 
Kaiya cooled down first, then Tobias, third Yutaka and finally Tetsu. 
 
Tetsu walked forward and sat, with a thump, on a wooden chair. 
 
Kaiya (looking at the location): "This cave, how long have you lived here?"
 
Yutaka looked around and saw nothing more than wooden stairs, a table and a cupboard containing a few dishes and cups. 
 
Tobias (sitting on a lopsided chair): “Yeah, how long have you lived here?”
 
Tetsu (looking at Kaiya and Tobias): “I lost count but I think a little over 150 years, could be 200 but I lost count.”
 
Tobias and Kaiya (running up to Tetsu): “150 TO 200 YEARS!?!?”
 
They got on either side of Tetsu and looked at him with surprise and astonishment written in their eyes. 
 
Tetsu (crossing arms): “Yup. I have been here for so long that I lost count.”
 
Yutaka (sitting on a chair and crossing his arms): “It’s obvious that he’s older then Sajiro. Maybe even older then Raitrious. You knows.”
 
Tetsu got up, walked to his cabinet and grabbed a cup. 
 
Tetsu (filling the cup up with water; without a source): “I’m over 250 years old. Let’s put it that way.”
 
Yutaka was astonished but his face did not tell it. Tobias fell over and Kaiya fell onto Tobias. 
 
Yutaka (getting up and walking to Tetsu): “Tell Tetsu, how are you living this long? What’s your secret?”
 
Crandor was listening also. 
 
Crandor (speaking to Yutaka’s Soul): “I sense a powerful Element Sign in his right hand.” 
 
Yutaka’s Soul (talking back): “Really?”
 
Crandor nodded. 
 
Tetsu turned his head. "My elemental Sign."
 
Kaiya (leaning in): "Which is what animal?"
 
Tetsu (eyeing Kaiya): "I'll tell you when the time is right."
 
Kaiya looked confused. 
 
Tetsu (picking up an old newspaper and looking at it): “AH! I found something about the Five Days of Death.”
 
All three of them looked at Tetsu. 
 
Tetsu (handing Yutaka the newspaper): “Here Yutaka, read it. You might learn something.”
 
Yutaka took the newspaper from Tetsu.
 
Yutaka (reading the headline): “FOREST INVASION! MILLIONS FEARED DEAD!” 
 
Tobias (looking at Yutaka): “Read more of it! Maybe I’ll learn of how my father died.”
 
Kaiya (looking at Yutaka): “And how my father died.”
 
Yutaka (opening the folded paper up): “Yesterday, tragedy struck as five beast looking oni attacked the Forest Island, located in the Northeast Islands. Many are feared dead or missing. But there is confirmation on those who died: Hiroshi Hisujiya, aged: 26, killed by lightning to the heart. Kiyoshi Hisujiya, aged: 11, killed by being stepped on by one of the oni. Satoshi Kazekiri, aged: 27, killed by a lightning-water combination; this is only speculation as his body is damp and his body has sparks zapping every few seconds. Iwa Tsuchiki, aged: unknown, died by unknown methods. A funeral will be held by Shura Tsuchiki and Sajiro Kaihiyu. Plans for the funeral have yet to be made but it is under progress. According to another witness, who wants to remind unnamed, he or she saw a masked oni appear outside the village and that’s when “all of hell broke loose.”” 
 
Kaiya (looking at the paper): “Iwa, that was his name. And he died by unknown means.”
 
Tobias (looking at the picture of the five demons wreaking havoc upon the village): “He died because of Summi and Raitrious.” 
 
Yutaka (lowering paper and looking at his friends): “I lost my father and older brother too Raitrious and one of the other demons.” 
 
Tetsu (taking paper from Yutaka): “I was there during that battle, but because I was battling Kasuni, I was not able to aid any of your parents, I’m sorry.”
 
Yutaka (looking into Tetsu’s eyes): “No need to apologize.” 
 
Kaiya (holding up her fist): “Yeah, all three, no six of us will defeat Raitrious and our parents will be at rest.”
 
Both Tobias and Yutaka nodded. 
 
Meanwhile: Raitrious and Summi was looking at a map of Central City. 
 
Raitrious (looking into Summi’s giant eye): “I think it’s time to take this battle into our own hands. Don’t you agree, Sum?”
 
Summi nodded. “Yes, I do.” 
 
Raitrious looked at the map and threw a bolt of lightning at a random city.
 
Raitrious (looking at the burnt letters): “Central City.”
 
Summi laughed, hysterically.