Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze

Yutaka

 

Shukai(creating a Tama no Kaze): “Now, you answer me this: Why can I feel Summi’s chi level, but only just?”
 
Tobias(creating a Tama no Kaze): “In November, Raitrious resurrected him. But he killed Summi over power. Raitrious has two elements.”
 
Shukai(confused): “Two?”
 
Tobias nodded. “Lightning. His affinity. And, also, Water. The latter he stole from Summi just as he died.”
 
Shukai(firing his Kaze at Tobias): “SHUT UP! YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!!!”
 
Tobias(firing his Kaze at Shukai): “YOU !!! I WITNESSED SUMMI’S DEATH AND THE EXTRACTION OF HIS ELEMENT, FIRST HAND!!!”
 
The Tama no Kaze slammed into each other and exploded on impact. Tobias charged for Shukai and BOOM! 
 
Tobias emerged from the smoke, punched Shukai on the face. Shukai kicked Tobias’ stomach. Watching his blood fall to the ground, he created a Tama no Kaze and slammed it into Shukai’s chest. 
 
Shukai(blood pouring out of his mouth): “Cheap shot!”
 
Tobias(entering his Elemental Possession): “And there’s going to be more!”
 
A jagged rock erupted from the mountain’s shoulder and missed Shukai by an inch. Tobias destroyed it with a powerful Airicle Slice. 
 
Tobias threw his hand out, a burning sensation was burning his skin and razor sharp wind erupted from his wrist and covered his entire hand. 
 
Shukai(awestruck): “It seems that you mastered some form of the Razor Wind Blade. You’re still a child… but I bet Kumo taught you.”
 
Tobias nodded. 
 
Shukai cringed and fired a Tama no Kaze at Tobias. 
 
The Tama no Kaze ran at Tobias and remembering Kumo’s words, he caught it. 
Shukai(stepping back a little): “He caught it!?!”
 
Tobias added more wind to the Tama no Kaze. 
 
Shukai(in terror): “A … a massive Tama no Kaze?!?”
 
Tobias(adding his Elemental Possession to it): “No! An Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze!”
 
Inside, Valcry was keeping Tobias inside a Tama no Kaze that he created within the latter’s mind. 
 
Tobias(holding up his hand that is holding the Kaze): “Shukai, or whatever your real name is, I’m sorry but this is where you die. Raitrious will not be able to take your abilities.”
 
Shukai looked to his right and saw a jagged rocked maze. He looked to his left and saw likewise. 
 
Shukai(looking at the Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze): “Damn.”
 
Tobias(letting go of the Kaze): “You die here and now!”
 
He fired the Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze at Shukai. 
 
Thinking fast, he attempted to Whirl himself from the battlefield but the Massive Tama no Kaze slammed into the air ways and onto his chest, slamming him onto the mountain. 
 
The ball disappeared into the air and all was left was a crater that was the size of the Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze. 
 
Shukai was spread out inside the crater and bleeding from his bird-like eyes and beak. 
 
Tobias(crossing his arms): “Had enough?”
 
Finally, Shukai was able to Whirl himself out of the crater. He Whirled a several feet from an enraged Tobias. 
 
Shukai(feeling his right arm go numb and thinking): This can’t be! This brat was a fun loving child when I first met him and now… he’s a cold blooded murderer. Could kidnapping Kaiya induced something inside of him? Oh, I have an idea. “Oh Tobias.”
 
Tobias(creating another Elemental Possessed Massive Tama no Kaze): “Yes, Shukai?”
 
Shukai(smirking evilly): “What is it about you and that Amazon girl?”
Tobias(readying himself to fire a deadly blow at Shukai): “Because I love her!”
 
Not wanting to hear anymore, Tobias fired the Elemental Possessed Tama no Kaze at him and it slammed and crushed him as he created another crater. 
 
Tobias(panting from over using his chi): “Damn it. I guess I can only use one more of those Elemental Possessed Tama no Kaze”
 
Before Tobias could blink, Shukai disappeared. 
 
Tobias(looking around): “What the hell?”
 
CRACK! There was a searing pain on his back and he looked down to see: blood. 
 
Tobias(turning around to see who stabbed him): “Raitrious?”
 
Raitrious(nodding): “Nope. You get no more tries.”
 
Valcry had to look for Tobias, since there was a hand impaled in his chest. 
 
Valcry(seeing the one who impaled his host): “Tobias, it’s Shukai.” 
 
Tobias’s eyes were bleeding, his mouth had blood strikes of crimson staining both sides and his nose was bleeding. 
 
Valcry(releasing Tobias from the sphere of Air): “Tobias? Kazekiri? Lord Kazekiri?”
 
Shukai(pulling his bloody claws from Tobias’s chest): “He’s dead. I knew I could kill him.”
 
Shukai smiled with triumph. “This is a grand day for Raitrious, Mamoru and I.” 
 
Tobias just looked at the sky, not moving, not thinking, just floating. 
 
Shukai burst out in laughter as Tobias fell to the ground. 
 
SAVE! 
 
Shukai(looking down at the wet ground): “Where’s the body?”
 
He looked up to see Kaiya holding his body under her arm. 
 
Kaiya(enraged): “You killed the boy I love!”
 
Tobias(trying to muster strength to talk): “… You… love … me?”
Kaiya(trying to think of something): “N… no! No! No!”
 
Tobias’ body glowed and his wounds were healing. 
 
Shukai(stepping back): “God damn the Chi of Life. I should’ve finished him off when given the opportunity.”
 
Tobias(entering his Elemental Possession): “Although the Elemental Possessed Tama no Kaze can only be done once or twice depending on how much chi one has… I’m preparing the last bit of chi that I have to end you once and for all!” 
 
Kaiya disappeared. 
 
Tobias(creating the Elemental Possessed Tama no Kaze): “Air is one element that Raitrious will never get!”
 
Raitrious appeared.
 
Tobias(not noticing Raitrious): “Go to Hell!”
 
He expelled the Tama no Kaze from his hand and BAM! 
 
To be Continued…