The Passion of the Amazon

Yutaka

 

Kaiya(emitting large amounts of chi): “You think that you can kill everyone that I love!?!”
 
Raitrious burst out laughing. 
 
Kaiya’s chi healed her swollen face but could not heal her other injuries. Her chi took the form of Inusame. 
 
She was standing on her hind legs, her hands transformed into jagged paws, and her head took the shape of an angry wolf’s. 
 
Raitrious(looking at InuKaiya): “This … can’t be!”
 
InuKaiya opened , started to form a huge purple and white sphere. 
 
Raitrious(creating a Tama no Rai in his right hand): “Now you …”
 
Before Raitrious could fire his attack, InuKaiya’s technique blasted Raitrious on his head and the upper half of his chest. 
 
InuKaiya ended her attack.   
 
Raitrious was frozen where he levitated. His face was no longer pasty looking, it now had bruises and ash on his face. 
 
InuKaiya(looking at his mask fall apart): “That … that… can’t be …”
 
Raitrious ripped off the last little bits of his mask, looked at Kaiya and bared his fangs. He, also, ripped off his pasty skinned and tossed it aside. 
 
Raitrious’ true face had wrinkles under his eyes, which were now a cold icy blue color, he had wrinkles running down the edges of his lips. His neck length, spiky, hair was dark brown or black, InuKaiya could not make out the color. 
 
Raitrious(closing his cold eyes): “Surprised?”
 
InuKaiya(trying to talk): “I … I … I….”
 
Raitrious started to snicker but burst out into a maniacal laughter that the entire island heard him. 
 
InuKaiya had enough and she disappeared but Raitrious caught her in his grip, without looking, and started to squeeze her dog sized throat. 
She spitted blood but clawed his wrists. 
 
He let go of her and she retaliated with clawed fist to his mouth. After repeated punches to the face, crotch and stomach, Kaiya started to lose chi and her form. 
 
Raitrious fired a bolt of lightning at her stomach and InuKaiya was dispelled. 
 
Kaiya(breathing hard): “You bastard.”
 
Raitrious appeared in front of the exhausted Kaiya picked her chin up and looked dead at her.
 
Raitrious(looking into her eyes): “Kaiya Tsuchiki of the Tsuchiki Clan… you have failed everyone.”
 
He placed his electrified hand on Kaiya’s stomach and blasted her far into the forest. 
 
Raitrious(cracking his knuckles): “See? Now you’re dead.”
 
On the ground, Yutaka, Tobias, and Bakuhatsu were running to Kaiya’s location but Tobias noticed a shadow fly passed them. He looked up only to see Kaiya falling from the sky. Kaiya regained consciousness and landed on her right foot. 
 
Kaiya(covering her wound): “I blasted off Raitrious’ mask and fake skin.”
 
Bakuhatsu too her arm as Kaiya walked by. 
 
Bakuhatsu(gripping her arm): “Wha’ ya sayin’?”
 
Kaiya(ripping her arm out of Bakuhatsu’s grip): “I blasted off Raitrious’ mask when I entered this … this… form.”
 
Yutaka(thinking to Crandor): What form is she talking about?
 
Crandor looked down at Pure. 
 
Crandor(looking at Pure): She’s talking about a Unconscious Elemental Possession. 
 
 Yutaka(thinking back to Crandor): Unconscious Elemental Possession? 
 
Crandor nodded. It’s a rare and difficult defense mechanism. It only works when one has gone under a lot of stress. Raitrious must have told Kaiya something -- revealed something, that disturbed her and Inusame took action.
 
 Yutaka opened his eyes only to see Kaiya gone. 
Kaiya reappeared a few feet away from Raitrious, bow and arrow drawn, the arrow head dabbed with her chi and her eyes steel grey -- Elemental Possession. 
 
Kaiya(firing the arrow while Raitrious’ guard is down): “Die you self serving piece of crap.”
 
The arrow pierced Raitrious in the heart but he turned to water, just as it exploded. 
 
Kaiya(looking around): “The sly bastard!” 
 
CRACK! Kaiya’s neck cracked and she lost her balance in the sky. 
 
She took one last look and saw Raitrious flipping her off. 
 
Inside her mind, Inusame was repairing her broken neck. 
 
Inusame(looking frantic): “Kaiya stay with me! Don’t die! If you die, than I die!”
 
Kaiya’s Soul was laying on the clear white floor. Her soul staggered to get up and she looked up at Inusame. 
 
Kaiya’s Soul(looking at Inusame): “You gave me your chi to repair my neck?”
 
Inusame toppled over and fell to the ground. His tongue was hanging out. 
 
Outside, Kaiya sat up and gripped her bow and arrow just before she was impaled jagged rock that was looking up at the sky line. 
 
Raitrious(biting his thumb): “WHY THE HELL CAN’T YOU DIE?!?”
 
Kaiya(disappearing): “Because I’m an…”
 
Raitrious(looking at the smoke): “A what?”
 
Kaiya(reappearing and smashing her foot into Raitrious’ back): “AMAZON!!!!”
 
He flew into the ground and skidded several feet. 
 
Raitrious(being stuck with lightning and reappearing in front of Kaiya): “This is unfathomable. How can you be that strong? I killed you numerous times, yet you return ten times stronger. How are you still alive?”
 
Kaiya(crossing her arms): “Because Lady Shura put everyone of us, the Amazons, through hell.”
 
Raitrious(cringing): “She must have taught you how to survive death. How?”
 
Kaiya(keeping her arms crossed): “By forming a relationship with our Element Signs.”
 
Raitrious(blasting Kaiya in the chest): “ELEMENT SIGNS ARE USED FOR POWER NOT LOVE!!”
 
Kaiya dodged the blast, charged for him, fist balled up, and punched him square in the nose; breaking it. 
 
Raitrious(feeling his broken nose): “You . You stupid little . I can’t believe you broke my nose.”
 
Kaiya cracked her knuckles and before she could land another shot, Shukai reappeared with an obelisk in his hands. 
 
The obelisk was a stone grey creature with it’s hands grabbing it’s feet. His eyes and mouth closed. 
 
Shukai(flapping his wings for extra support): “This damn thing is too heavy for me.”
 
He took a good look at his brother and laughed. 
 
Shukai(trying not to lose balance): “What happened to your face and mask?!?”
 
Raitrious(taking the obelisk with one hand and holding it by it’s head): “Kaiya blasted it off.”
 
Shukai(stretching out his arms): “I rather not ask how.”
 
Raitrious(getting a better grip on the obelisk): “I rather you not.”
 
Kaiya(looking at the obelisk): “I need Yutaka.”
 
Raitrious looked at the sky and storm clouds started to gather around the battlefield. 
 
In the forest, Yutaka didn’t hesitate and he ran for the Eye of the Storm. 
 
Tobias followed suit. 
 
Bakuhatsu burst into flames to grab Tetsu. 
 
Yutaka took flight and disappeared. Tobias Whirled himself to Kaiya. 
 
Tobias appeared before Yutaka and grabbed Kaiya. 
Tobias(gripping Kaiya): “What the hell just happened!?!”
 
Kaiya(starting to cry): “Shukai brought Mamoru’s relic and gave it to Raitrious. I tried to kill him but I wasn’t strong enough.”
 
Tobias looked at Raitrious and noticed that his mask and skin had been blown off. 
 
Yutaka reappeared in front of his team. “First, what happened to Raitrious?”
 
Kaiya(starting to cry): “I blasted off his mask and skin!”
 
Yutaka(moving back slowly to comfort Kaiya): “Second, what is that in his hand?”
 
Kaiya(burst into tears): “MAMORU’S RELIC!!!”
 
Tobias brought her closer to his chest and told her to, please, stop crying. She couldn’t, of course, after trying so hard to stop Raitrious only to see it backfire in her face. 
 
Raitrious(watching lightning break through the clouds): “Lightning, created from the Gods, given to me as a gift from the Yin Yang Eclipse over 150 years ago! Strike this relic and bring back the demon that created more land mass than God, himself!”
 
Yutaka(watching in horror): “I can’t believe this is happening. Three demons are lose. Shukai -- air, Raitrious -- lightning and water, and Mamoru -- earth -- is about to be unleashed.” 
 
Kaiya(wiping her eyes but still crying): “Yutaka… I …”
 
Yutaka throw his hand out to stop her. 
 
Yutaka(keeping his hand in place): “I know. It’s not your fault.”
 
Lightning struck the relic and it started to crack. A waterfall of lightning slammed into the relic and arms, body, legs, a head emerged from the relic. 
 
Mamoru had horns on his head, rocky skin, and blood-shot eyes. His arms were like giant hammers and he had three enormous toes and he was on his hind legs. He had pointy horns protruding from his shoulders. He was over 50 - 70 feet tall. 
 
Mamoru(cracking his oversized neck): “Brother, it’s been ages.”
 
Yutaka(looking at the horror): “Lord Sajiro. Lord Tetsu. Father. We’ve failed.”
 
To Be Continued…