Betrayal part 4

Yutaka

 

Chapter 23: BETRAYAL part 4

BOOM!

Tetsu watched as Summi defended himself against his own flesh and blood.

Tetsu (turning his head to see the trio): "This battle is getting way to intense. Why did you have to come?"

Tobias (holding his fist in the air): "To save you from dying!"

Tetsu turned all away around, took a deep breath and exhaled.

Tetsu (opening his eyes): "I could have saved my self. Besides, that was a fire clone anyways. And you still set me free."

Yutaka (pushing Tobias out of the way): "… Tetsu, you told us not to interfere… If we didn't then, what would have--"

Tetsu cut him off.

Tetsu (hovering eye with Yutaka): "I would have killed Raitrious and Summi and been finished with this stupid hunt."

Kaiya (looking confused): "Stupid hunt?"

Tetsu (looking at Kaiya): "Yes, 'stupid hunt.'"

Tobias (looking at Tetsu): "Then why are you in it?!?"

Tetsu (closing his eyes): "To protect all three of you, pre Ichuji's and Shura's request."

The Trio lost what they were going to say and looked at the ocean that was once street life.

Tetsu took a deep breath and exhaled.

Tetsu (opening his eyes again and looking at the sky): "The day Raitrious released Summi, Ichuji wrote me a letter saying that Yutaka Hisujiya, Tobias Kazekiri and Kaiya Tsuchiki went to go hunt for the relics left by the 11th Sage or Sajiro. In the letter, he stated that Summi was released and I must help you."

He looked at the Trio and smiled.

Tetsu (still smiling): "That's why I'm here now."

Tobias (making a fist by his right thy): "Wait a second! One minute ago, you were not smiling and looking serious and now your smiling? What the hell?"

Tetsu (punching his fists together): "That's because by blood type is B. So I have a tendency to have mood swings."

Tobias, looked at Kaiya, nodded.

Kaiya made a fist and punched Tobias in the stomach.

Tobias spitted blood and floated away from Kaiya.

Tetsu (holding up his index finger and pointing it at the Trio): "Don't go into this battle. Raitrious and Summi are trying to kill each other. Let them."

The Trio didn't say a word.

Meanwhile: Summi was having a tough time with Raitrious.

Summi (forming his true form to face his brother): "Raitrious! I had enough of you! It's time to show you just how terrifying I can be!"

Summi's true form absorbed all the water that drowned the city and his right hand was a giant icicle axe and his left was a giant icicle mallet.

Raitrious (looking at both of Summi's hands): "So you think you can squish me or cut me in half?"

Summi(positioning himself for a real battle): "No. I know I can do both. I just have to aim for your neck."

Raitrious (cracking knuckles and surging electricity through them): "You're no longer a member of my gang nor our family."

Summi (rising the icy axe above his head): "I don't need to be!"

He threw his axed arm at Raitrious but he disappeared before the action could be completed.

Summi roared in pain and he took a couple steps forward. He turned around to see Raitrious; his eyes were filled with blood lust.

Raitrious (firing more electrical bullets): "FALL! FALL!"

Summi cried out in pain but Raitrious didn't care. He wanted his own brother dead.

Summi swung his giant axe but Raitrious moved out of the way and the former bashed the latter on his head.

Raitrious slammed into the now-dead streets and looked up and Summi.

Summi's octopus tail raised in the air and it formed a huge, sharp arrow head, then it dashed for Raitrious.

Raitrious (thinking): Dammit. His tail has the ability to transform into anything it pleases. It technically has a mind of its own. Damn!

Raitrious got up onto his feet and did a few back flips. And the tail smashed into the ground.

Raitrious (thinking): This is my chance!

Raitrious ran up the length of the tail.

Raitrious (running up the tail): "If I can get to the top, jump on top of his head, then use all of my chi to shock him. I might be able to bring him down and steal his abilities."

He got to top of his tail and jumped onto his head.

Raitrious(squatting, putting his hands in front of him and drawing the lightning from the air to his body): "Die Summi."

Raitrious jolted up, spread his arms out and separated his fingers. A huge yellow flash surrounded him and Summi.

The Trio looked in horror as Summi was continuously being shocked by Raitrious.   

To Be Continued...