Betrayal part 1

Yutaka

 

Blood fall onto the icicles and the ice turned crimson.

Yutaka (looking at Tetsu slowly die): "Tetsu."

Yutaka stretched out his arm and opened his sweaty palm.

Kaiya (looking at Yutaka): "Yutaka, what are you doing?"

Yutaka (turning his head, slightly toward Kaiya): "I'm setting Tetsu free. So, maybe, he could escape."

He entered his Elemental Possession and his open palm forward where a large snake of fire struck the ice. The ice melted and Tetsu was released.

Tetsu (falling to the spikey icicles below and whispering): "Since I'm not the real Tetsu, I guess it's time reveal my triumph card."

Everyone watched as 'Tetsu' exploded in a burst of flames.

Raitrious (watching the cinders lightly dance to the icicles): "I see. That 'Tetsu' was a Fire Clone."

Tobias (turning to Yutaka): "What's a Fire Clone?"

Yutaka (turning his head to Tobias): "It's a Clone Technique exclusive to Fire Manipulators."

Kaiya (turning her head to Yutaka): "How does it work?"

Yutaka (nodding his head from left to right): "I don't exactly know but from what my mother told me: it's one of the many last resorts to use if a Fire Manipulator is in a pinch."

Summi (forming his upper body and looking at Raitrious): "Brother, when did Tetsu did that?"

Raitrious (turning his entire body to Summi): "I'm thinking when you attempted to drown him, he replaced himself with a fire clone. Did you notice anything out-of-place with Tetsu?"

Summi pondered that question for a minute and finally realized that there was something out-of-place with Tetsu.

Summi (looking up at Raitrious): "He did enter his Elemental Possession State and burned me."

Raitrious (looking at Tetsu): "That's a rare for Tetsu. He never enters his Possession State."

Tetsu (preparing to fight Raitrious and Summi): "I know I haven't used it for at least 150 years, but tough times calls for it."

He entered his Elemental Possession.

Kaiya (looking at Yutaka): "Why isn't Tetsu's eyes glowing his Elemental Sign's eyes?"

Yutaka (nodding): "I'm not sure."

Tobias was digging cleaning his ear.

Raitrious was using little to no effort to keep his chi level down.

Raitrious (crossing arms and watching the soon-to-be epic battle): "Kill him Tetsu."

Tetsu clapped his hands together and set them on fire. He broke them apart and more fire jumped out of his wrists; engulfing his hands.

Yutaka (entering his Elemental Possession): "Tetsu. Don't leave me out of the fun."

Kaiya (entering her Elemental Possession): "I think it's time I did something around here."

Tobias (cracking knuckles and entering his Elemental Possession): "Round Two."

Tetsu (cracking knuckles): "It's all or nothing."

Raitrious (looking at the trio and cracking his neck): "Tonight, you all die."

To Be Continued…