Revealed!

Yutaka

On the battlefield, Wayne’s arm was repaired.

Wayne(stretching out his fingers): “It’s great to be an Earth Manipulator. You know that Yami Yutaka?”

Yami Yutaka(grinding his teeth): “Go to hell.”

Wayne(smirking happily): “Eh… I don’t think so. I think it’s time to end this little battle.”

Yami Yutaka sneered.

Wayne leapt high into the sky, possibly 10 feet off of the ground and landed in the forest.

Wayne(looking at the sun, than at the ground): “As long as I’m around the ground and not the village than Yutaka or Yami cannot hurt me.”

He clapped his hand into a ball form.

Wayne(looking at the ground): “Hand in Earth Formation: Great Serpent of the Vines emerge!”

Inside Ichuji’s office, they felt the ground rock, even at their height.

Tetsu(creating an orb -- with no words or hand movement): “I was afraid of this! He learned something dangerous!”

Tetsu created an orb around Kumo, Tobias, Bakuhatsu, and Kaiya.

Kumo(touching the orb): “What the --”

Tetsu(staying in Elemental Possession form): “That orb will protect us from it!”

Everyone(slowly turning to Tetsu who was inside the Sage‘s palace): “It?”

RAWR!!!!!

The orb dwellers gazed at the giant vined serpent.

Yami Yutaka(looking at the beast): “Just what the hell…”

Everyone(pointing at “it”): “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!?”

Tetsu(looking at the beast): “Wayne’s secret weapon. The Hand in Earth Formation: Great Serpent of the Vines. And it speaks for it’s name.”

Wayne(looking down at orb dwellers): “This is the beast that my clan created and anyone who uses this technique can kill any enemy!”

The village was speechless.

Wayne burst out into laughter.

The beast was created from vines and dirt. His eyes were torn up trees and his brains were the tree’s hair. Wayne was standing on top of the beast’s head.

Tetsu( his beard): “He’s created the beast that was used during the First War.”

Kotaro(looking up at Tetsu): “That creature was used during the war? That means…”

Ichuji(looking at Kotaro): “That means his clan was alive during the first war.”

Tetsu(nodding): “I thought they died before the war.”

Kotaro(watching the beast destroy the village): “Apparently not.”

The other two elders nodded.

Wayne(smiling evilly): “This is more fun than I originally thought.”

Yami Yutaka dodged several vines breaking through the ground.

Yami Yutaka(thinking to Pure Yutaka): “Yo Pure.”

Pure Yutaka(looking at Yami): “Yes, Yami.”

Yami(thinking): (Do you find it odd that Wayne can use such a technique?)

Pure(looking at Yami): (Why would it be odd?)

Yami(looking at Pure through the darkness that over powered Crandor): (He’s only 17. There’s no way he should no a technique of that caliber.)

Pure(looking at the darkness): (He may have studied this technique.)

On the battlefield, the beast was commanded to attack Yami Yutaka.

Kaiya was punching the orb’s walls.  
Kaiya(punching the wall): “He’s. Going. To. Die.”

Kumo grabbed Kaiya’s fist before she could land a fifth blow to the wall.

Kaiya(shifting her hand to Kumo): “KUMO! STOP! I L--!”

Kumo(closing his eyes): “No! If you escape or even get hurt… Lady Shura will not be pleased. And your younger sister Stom will not be pleased to lose her older sister -- her mentor!”

Kaiya(crying): “Just because Shura and Stom have the same last name doesn’t mean that we are all related!”

Kumo(grabbing Kaiya’s chin and keeping it steady): “The Tsuchiki Clan is mainly: you, Stom, Iwa, Suna and Yuma! Yuma was the girl who gave Raitrious the food and drink -- unknowingly!”

Kaiya(thinking and looking into Kumo’s eyes): My mother: Suna. My father: Iwa. My youngest sister: Yuma. My younger sister: Stom. Lady Shura is not related to me, I think.

Out in battle, Yami Yutaka was holding his own against the beast.

Yami Yutaka(dodging vines): “How the hell do I stop something that I can’t hit?!?”

He spun his arms around in a wheel turning motion.

Yami Yutaka(preparing to through one of the wheels): “Amaterasu: Flaming Wheels.”

He threw one of his “wheels” and it skated in the air. It sliced into the behemoth’s eye.

Wayne(inspecting the damage): “NO! You blinded his left eye! You bastard!”

The serpent roared in pain but he kept his other tree-eye locked on Yami Yutaka.

Yami Yutaka dodged more vines but this time, one vine nicked him on his rib cage but he was able to press on.

He reached the head and stared at Wayne face-to-face.

Wayne(crossing his arms): “So this child is going to face me?”

Yami Yutaka(cracking his neck): “Not face. Kill.”

Some yellow sparks jump from Wayne’s back.

Wayne(turning to watch the sparks turn into a figure): “Just who the hell are you?!?”

The Figure didn’t say a word. All he did was place his hand onto Wayne’s back.

Wayne(trying to get his hand off of his back): “What are you doing?!?”

The Figure didn’t say a word, again, and this time, he shocked Wayne so badly that he fell off of his beast but before he could fall to his death, Kotaro saved him.

Kotaro(reappearing back into the Sage’s office): “Wayne are you okay?”

Wayne(lying on his stomach): “Yeah I’m okay.”

Tetsu(preparing to fight): “Yutaka nor Yami is up for this fight.”

Ichuji(looking up at Tetsu): “No they’re not.”

Bakuhatsu(lighting another cigarette): “’t seems dat Raitrious ‘as returned.”

Kaiya pounded, with her fists and feet, the wall of the orb.

The Figure(brushing himself off): “Yami. Yutaka. You seem shocked to see me. Do you think I’m a … a …. a … ghost?”

Yami Yutaka(punching his open palm): “Raitrious you bastard!”

Raitrious was alive.

Tetsu(thinking): (Hiroshi… you didn’t kill Raitrious.)

In Heaven, Hiroshi was standing next to Satoshi and watching the battle.

Satoshi was a tall male, about Hiroshi’s height, he had messed up and silver. He was wearing a sky blue kimono, with a blue obi and navy blue trousers. His eyes were the color of the cloudless summer sky. He was were roped sandals.

Satoshi(watching the battle): “Yutaka has become a powerful fighter but can he handle Kersujimaru?”

Hiroshi(nodding): “I’m sure he can.”

Satoshi(looking at Hiroshi): “What makes you think that?”

Hiroshi(looking at Satoshi): “I sealed Yami within him so he can use his full power and not be corrupted.”
Satoshi(grimacing madly): “All the good that brought.”

On Earth, Raitrious was preparing to kill Yutaka.

Kaiya(pounding on the orb’s walls, again): :NO! NO! NO! HE CAN’T KILL HIM!”

Kumo grabbed Kaiya’s arm but she pulled it out of his grip.

Raitrious(jumping into the sky): “I may not have the element of air, yet, but I still have Electricity and Water!”

Yami Yutaka(creating the “X” block): “You bastard! Face me like a man!”

Kaiya was continuing to pound on the wall. “This can’t be happening!”

Tobias placed his hand onto her shoulder but she paid no attention to it.

Raitrious, his right hand formed a watery spike and surged electricity with it, charged for Yutaka.

Raitrious(pulling it back and  jabbing it straight through--): “DIE!”

SPLAT!

Tetsu(looking at who got stabbed): “No.”

Kotaro(looking at the stabbed human): “This can’t be.”

Ichuji(also looking at who got stabbed): “This… can’t be…”

Tobias(crying): “What?”

Kumo(motionless): “… Can’t be…”

Bakuhatsu(dropping his cigarette from his mouth): “Dat’s …”

Raitrious(looking at who he stabbed): “One down. Now it’s you’re turn.”

Yutaka(looking at the blood on his hands): “You… saved me… but why?”

The person who was stabbed could barely talk because she was stabbed in her heart.

Stab Victim(looking down at Yutaka): “Yutaka… I… l… love… love… you…”

Raitrious pulled his electrified right hand out and took several steps back.


Yutaka(looking at the stab victim): “Kaiya! You ..!”

Kaiya nodded.

To Be continued…