The Start of the Invasion to Attack Central City part 2

Yutaka

 

 
In Central City: Tetsu appeared in a huge blaze that took his form and cooled down. 
 
Raitrious looked at him. 
 
Raitrious (touching fingers together to create a zap): "One shall stand!"
 
Tetsu (cracking knuckles): "And one shall fall!"
 
Raitrious (cracking neck): "Why throw away your life so recklessly?"
 
Tetsu (creating balls of fire in his palms): "That's a question you should ask yourself,  Raitrious."
 
Raitrious (creating a fist of lightning): "I'LL RIP OUT YOUR HEART AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!"
 
Raitrious charged for Tetsu and tried to punch him but Tetsu dodged each punch. Then, he grabbed Raitrious' wrist and pulled him up to eye level and punched him in the gut. He spitted blood and shocked his own wrist to force Tetsu to release him. 
 
Tetsu (letting go of Raitrious): "You bastard."
 
Raitrious created a ball of lightning in his palm. 
 
Tetsu charged for Raitrious, he the Tama no Rai at Tetsu but he ducked under it and punched him in his stomach.  
 
Raitrious coughed blood and wiped his lower lip. 
 
Raitrious (charging his right hand): "I didn't think anyone could have dodged such a technique but you managed." 
 
Tetsu (taking off his trench coat): "I studied Lightning Manipulation a few hundred years ago. So I know how to evade an attack."
 
Raitrious (preparing another technique): "Tetsu, the greatest and most feared human being in the universe, you have come to your final resting place. Here in Central City, North Lands is where the great Tetsu was -"
 
Before Raitrious could finish his sentence, he looked at his right arm and it was completely blown off; only leaving a stump where his elbow was. 
 
Raitrious (watching blood drip from his stubby arm): "You bastard!" 
 
Tetsu didn't answer. He watched Raitrious pivot and Tetsu punched him in the gut. 
 
Raitrious fell to into the ocean below. 
 
Tetsu (watching the water carefully): "Where are you Raitrious? I know you don't die that easily. Where are you?"
 
A building exploded and toppled into the ocean and Raitrious was holding his damaged arm stub. 
 
Raitrious (taking arm off his stub and surging lightning through his left hand): "I had it with you, Tetsu! GO TO HELL!!!" 
 
He fired the yellow and white blast and it struck Tetsu on the chest but did not leave a mark. 
 
Tetsu (rubbing chest): “That didn’t hurt. Now, let me show you an attack that will leave a mark, maybe I’ll even blast your other arm off.”
 
Raitrious floated back a few feet and created a Lightning Ball. Tetsu held out his right hand and put his left hand behind his back. 
 
Tetsu (waving his fingers to alert Raitrious to attack him): "I'll kill you with one hand behind my back."
 
Raitrious (crushing the Lightning ball in his hand): "Damn you, Tetsu." 
 
Tetsu disappeared. 
 
Raitrious (looking around for him): "He truly is old. Can't even take a fight with someone 100 years younger then him. I knew he was a pu--"
 
Raitrious slammed into Summi. 
 
Summi (forming an eye in the water): "What the hell is your problem!?! That really hurt!"
 
Raitrious (letting gravity pick him up from Summi): "It's was Tetsu." 
 
Summi (forming a body to get to Raitrious' height in the sky): "I think it's time I entered this battle." 
 
Tetsu (thinking): My element and his element are hated enemies. I guess I have to figure out a way to beat Water and Lightning. 
 
Raitrious (throwing his hand into the clouds): "Tetsu, you have seen over 100 battles, over 2,000 deaths, and your own friend, no, your best friend died in battle; which you saw. I wish to send you to them with this little number I call--"
 
Summi wrapped his watery arm around Raitrious' arm then his hand. 
 
Summi (looking at Raitrious): "You can't! If you use that, then I die, too." 
 
Raitrious (thinking and looking at Summi): That'll wreak my plan to kill Summi and take his abilities for myself. 
 
BOOM! Tetsu gut punched Raitrious on the stomach and he spat blood. 
 
Raitrious placed his hand onto Tetsu's chest and shocked him. Tetsu yelled in pain but took it. 
 
Both fighters bounced to either side of the battlefield and stared each other down. 
 
Tetsu (looking at Raitrious then Summi): "It seems that I'm, element wide, at a disadvantage but, power wise, I'm at the advantage."
 
Tetsu held his right hand in front of his chest and a small ball of red and orange started to form. 
 
Summi (looking at Raitrious): "What's he doing?"
 
Raitrious (keeping his eyes on Tetsu): "The hell am I suppose to know."
 
Summi (looking at Raitrious): "I don't know."
 
Tetsu (shaping the ball into a bird): "Don't forget, that if I used all my strength, I could've killed you."
 
Raitrious said nothing and charged for Tetsu. 
 
Summi (watching Raitrious charge toward his death): "Don't be stupid!"
 
BOOM!