Hiroshi's Heaven

Yutaka

Kaiya landed on the ground and looked at Yutaka.

 

Kaiya(looking into the demonic eyes of Yami Yutaka): "Yutaka! Are you in there?!?"

 

Yami Yutaka grinned evilly.

 

Kaiya dropped to her knees and Pure Yutaka saw this and he attacked Yami Yutaka.

 

Pure Yutaka broke Yami Yutaka's arm and threw him into the core of the waist and the spirit of Hiroshi appeared. Hiroshi had unkempt jet black hair. He was wearing a flame red kimono; trousers were also flame red. His eyes were a beautiful orange shade. Hiroshi had a huge katana strapped to his back. He was wearing knee high boots that had bronze plating and leather under the plating.

 

Spirit Hiroshi(holding out his right hand): "Sealing Technique: Heaven's Help!"

 

A white flash erupted from his right hand and the white flash slammed into his right hand and the kanji for "Seal" appeared on his hand.

 

Spirit Hiroshi (looking at his son): "I'm Hiroshi Hisujiya. I'm your father."

 

Yutaka was speechless. He was standing next to his father.

 

Yutaka(rubbing his eyes): "F-F-F-father?"

 

Hiroshi nodded.

 

Hiroshi(keeping his hand steady): "I want you to go. Next time we meet, I'll explain the true origins of the 'Five Days of Death.'"

 

The flash of light got too bright for Yutaka to see the action and he covered his eyes.

 

Pure Yutaka uncovered his eyes and saw only Crandor.

 

Pure Yutaka(looking around): "Dad?"

 

Outside, Yutaka's skin returned to normal. His hair was unkempt and he got up off the ground.

 

Kaiya was crying off his body.

 

Yutaka(smiling): "I'm back to normal."

 

Kaiya cried on top of Yutaka's shirtless torso.

 

Meanwhile, Kumo and Bakuhatsu were having a tough time fighting Raitrious and Shukai.

 

Kumo(blocking a lightning bolt): "I can't keep ---!"

 

Before he could finish his sentence, a flash of light zoomed past him and slammed on to Raitrious' chest.

 

Shukai(looking at Raitrious' chest): "'Heaven.'"

 

Raitrious(trying to move): "Hiroshi!"

 

Bakuhatsu looked beyond Kumo and he saw him.

 

Bakuhatsu(shocked to see him): "Hisujiya Hiroshi!"

 

Kumo looked behind him and saw his old friend.

 

Hiroshi(keeping his hand steady): "I only have a few minutes before I disappear."

 

Bakuhatsu(looking through his 'Heat Seeking Eye'): "Yo don' 'ave a heat sig, yo!"

 

Hiroshi(looking down at Bakuhatsu): "I know. That's because I'm a mere illusion."

 

Yutaka(struggling to get up): "D-D-Dad! Please! Seal Shukai and Raitrious!"

 

Hiroshi(panning down at his son): "I can not do that. They're much more powerful than me. I can only prolong their attempts at your life."

 

Kaiya(getting up off Yutaka's chest): "Their going to kill Yutaka?!?"

 

Hiroshi(nodding): "Yeah. That's why I needed to come and save him."

 

Bakuhatsu(moving closer to Hiroshi): "Yo' almost out of time!"

 

Hiroshi nodded.

 

Hiroshi(extending the white flash): "Sealing Technique: Silent Seal!"

 

Both Hiroshi and Raitrious started to disappear into little balls of light.

 

Raitrious(grabbing his heart): "You bastard!"

 

The balls of light that made of Hiroshi were flying into Heaven.

 

Hiroshi(taking one last glance of Yutaka and thinking): (Once you die, in the next three years, I'll see you in Heaven. There: I'll explain everything. From the History of our Clan, to the Five Days of Death.) "Good bye Yutaka! See you soon!"

 

Raitrious burst into multiple yellow balls of light and Shukai was speechless.

 

Bakuhatsu(looking for Raitrious): "Did he die?"

 

Kumo looked at where Hiroshi was floating and he smiled. He looked at Yutaka; who being helped up by Kaiya, and smiled.

 

Kumo(smiling and thinking): (Hiroshi. You're better than I thought. Thank you)

 

Bakuhatsu(closing his 'Heat Eye'and activating the seal): "Ah guess Shukai is the only demon left."

 

Shukai (preparing to fight): "I don't care if Raitrious died, I'm fighting you anyways!"

 

Kumo(pointing to Bakuhatsu): "Take Tobias and the others and protect them!"

 

Tobias(a bit stunned): "Where did Hiroshi go?"

 

He descended to the floor of the Lemuria and helped the weakened Yutaka up.

 

Yutaka (blushing at Kaiya): "Thanks."

 

Tobias held a thumbs up.

 

Kaiya(looking over Yutaka's shoulder): "Can you disappear with passengers?"

 

Tobias(looking ahead): "I've done it once, I'll do it again."

 

Yutaka(falling asleep): "Where are we going?"

 

Kaiya(looking at the ground): "How about Tetsu's Tavern?"

 

Tobias(looking for the mountain): "Tetsu is busy. And besides why put him in here? He's like 1000 years old."

 

Kaiya(looking at Tobias with an angry stare on her face): "He's over 250 years old. Not 1,000."

 

Tobias looked up at the soon-to-be fight and wandered if his father, Satoshi, would come and save him.

 

To Be Continued...