Wayne; the Street Fighting King of the Underground part 2

Yutaka


Yutaka(pointing at Wayne): “I challenge you to a Sparring Match.”

Wayne gave back Kaiya her pen and burst out into laughter. “You actually think that you can defeat me?!?”

Yutaka(cracking knuckles): “I don’t think! I know!”

Wayne(cracking knuckles): “I beat the toughest fighters alive! And now some young’in is just going to break that record… I don’t think so!”

Yutaka smirked. “I’ll make a deal with you.”

Wayne(intrigued): “Go on…”

Yutaka(holding up his index finger): “If you win, than your title becomes mine.”

Wayne(confused): “And two?”

Yutaka(holding up two fingers): “If you win… than you get to not only go out with Kaiya but also I quit fighting… forever.”

DOM!

Tetsu(shocked): “Yutaka! Fighting is your life! You love to fight!”

Yutaka(lowering his hand): “If Wayne thinks he can beat me, than let’s see it.”

Wayne(cracking his knuckles): “You seem like an easy opponent.”

Yutaka(getting into a fighting pose): “Oh… I have much more in store for you. Much more than what you see.”

Wayne(smiling): “More than meets the eye, I guess.”

Yutaka nodded.             
 
Yutaka surrounded himself in a sphere of Fire.

Wayne(transforming his whole right arm into vines and leaves): “This technique is known as the Vines of Fists Technique. It’s only known to my clan.”

Tetsu(looking at the two fighters): “How about we take this outside so we don’t destroy the hospital?”

Wayne flipped off Tetsu and this angered the latter but he remained calm.

Wayne(transforming his vined hand into a vined fist): “Oh Yutaka!”
Yutaka took his sights off of Tetsu and just as he shot a single glare at Wayne… POW! He was punched dead in his chest and Yutaka crashed into the sliding, glass door in the entrance of the hospital.

Yutaka slammed into the ground but with a pebble-skipping-over-the-river motion. He crashed into the ground once more and rolled over several times until he was able to get his balance to stand up.

Yutaka(getting up off his knee while thinking of the attack that just hit him): (Damn it. So that’s the power of a Master Manipulator. I guess Wayne, although around my age, is no where in my glass. Crandor. Yami. What should I do?)

Deep inside Yutaka, Yami answered before Crandor had a chance to.

Yami(looking into the great abyss of Yutaka’s left arm): “It seems that you can not handle this character alone. I say I take over and--”

Crandor stopped him in his sentence.

Crandor(approaching Yutaka’s Soul): “You need someone trustworthy. Allow me to handle Wayne. I’ll go easy. You know me.”

Yutaka(thinking to the both of them): (Look. Guys. I just one of you.)

Yami(still looking up at the darkness): “How about both of us?”

Crandor gave Yami the evil eye.

Crandor(looking down into the darkness): “You know what happens when an Element Sign and another outside source, you, fuse together.”

Yutaka(thinking to his inhabitants): (What happens?)

Crandor hesitated but Yami was impatient.

Yami(looking into the darkness): “You die!”

Yutaka didn’t say another word and he snapped out of his trance.

Wayne transformed his hand into another viney fist. “This is going to hurt you more than it’s going to hurt me.”

Yutaka(thinking to his other halves): (You two better think of someone to take over because I can’t hold him normally. My “Sphere of Circling Flames” could not hold him. Damn it! Crandor --”

Wayne(pulling his fist back): “GOOD BYE YUTAKA!”

Yutaka braced for impact but his changed into an emerald green color.

Yutaka(Crandor’s Voice): “Wayne!”

Wayne continued with his attack but Yutaka threw his right arm, with his fist balled up, in the direction of the attack and BOOM! The technique slammed onto Yutaka’s arm but he did not budge.

Wayne(thinking): (Stalemate?)

Tetsu(watching from the air): “It seems that Crandor has taken over Yutaka’s body but not his mind.”

Tobias(watching from the air and watching the battle): “This is going to be enjoyable if Yu can think of a good technique to knock Wayne out.”

Kaiya(keeping her arms crossed and not worrying about the battle): “It’s obvious Yutaka is going to win.”

Bakuhatsu(lighting another smoke): “Do ya got proof of dat victory?”  

Kaiya(looking at Bakuhatsu): “It’s obvious Bakuhatsu! Obvious!”

Bakuhatsu(looking at Kaiya): “Kaiya, do you know that Wayne is the strongest Earth manipulator?”

Kaiya(tightening her crossed arms against her s): “Not stronger than Lady Shura!”

Bakuhatsu(looking into Kaiya’s eyes): “Wayne is the three time winner in the Battle Royal Underground.”

DON!

Kaiya had fought into the underground once before but she had lost and was disqualified. She lost all connections to her manager.

Kaiya was stunned with regret that she left.

On the battlefield, Wayne was pushing Yutaka’s barrier against him.

Yutaka(Crandor’s voice; being pushed farther and farther): “You bastard.”

Wayne smirked but this did not faze Crandor fused Yutaka.

Yutaka grabbed the massive viney fist, gave it to the sky but not letting go and smashed him into the giant, tan stained stone bridge that connected two guard houses to each other. Rubble dropped to the ground but Yutaka did not let go of Wayne.

Kaiya(watching him smash Wayne into the guard house): “What the hell is he doing?!?”

Bakuhatsu(releasing the seal around his left eye and opening it): “Lets see.”
He saw Yutaka’s heat signature fluctuate from dark blue to fiery red.

Tetsu(looking at Bakuhatsu): “Baku, what is happening to Yutaka?”

Bakuhatsu(keeping his eye on Yutaka): “He’s been overrun by Yami.”

SHOCK! Everyone looked at Bakuhatsu. Tobias looked at Yutaka slam Wayne into the ground; face first.

Yutaka(dropping the viney arm): “That’s what you get! Next time don’t fight me!”

Wayne’s arm returned to flesh and bone. He got up and his eyes were as white as the stars.

Wayne(looking at his light skinned hands): “This is my elemental sign. His name is Oolong. He’s an animal that I don’t want to tell you about.”

Yutaka(thinking to Crandor): (Crandor, who or what is Wayne’s Element Sign?)

Minutes flew by but Crandor did not respond.

Yami(keeping Crandor pinned to a floating rock with his dark aura): “Too bad he’s pinned down when the bastard tried to challenge me. Hehehehe!”

Yutaka’s Soul was weak from fending off Yami’s darkness.

Yutaka(cracking knuckles): “Wayne, I have two element signs.”

Wayne(confused): “How are you still alive? Your Birth-Element Sign would have to fight your New-Element Sign.”

Yutaka(cracking neck): “Because the second one -- and he’s annoying -- is something that Raitrious’ brother gave me.”

Wayne(still confused): “Gave you something?”

Yutaka(closing his eyes and laughing): “He killed me! From that ‘death,’ I acquired a being known as Yami!”

Just by saying his name, Yutaka burst into the black flames: Amaterasu.

Wayne(looking at the new Yutaka): “Stone grey skin, hair standing on edge, sharper canines, sharper nails, and his eyes are completely pitch black.”

The flames deepened with Yutaka’s anger.
Wayne(looking at Yutaka and preparing to fight): “Just who the hell are you?”

Yami-Yutaka(closing his eyes and laughing insanely): “I’M YOUR OPPONENT!!”

Wayne looked at his so-called opponent and was scared to fight him.

Wayne(cracking his knuckles): “I’m not going to lose to you Yami or Yutaka or whatever your name is! I’m going to win!”

To be continued…