Yami Yutaka Emerges part 2

Yutaka

Yutaka (looking down at the Manifestation): "Who ... are ... you?"

The Manifestation bared his canines.

Manifestation (squeezing Yutaka's throat): "My name is Yami Yutaka!"

Outside, the real Yutaka was having trouble breathing and seeing. He coughed blood.

He looked at the blood and realized that his soul was taken a beating.

Inside Yutaka's mind, Yami Yutaka released Pure Yutaka and he fainted.

Yami Yutaka's dark aura cleared and his features were more visible.

Yami Yutaka wore a black flamed kimono and black flamed pants. His hair was jet black and skin was stone grey. Yami's eyes were pitch black. His stone grey fingers had sharp-dagger like nails.

Yami looked down at Pure Yutaka and grinned evilly. He panned over to Crandor and grinned again.

Yami (cracking knuckles): "Let's raise a little hell."

Outside, Shukai was firing Tama no Kaze and Raitrious was firing Rai no Tama (Tama no Rai's new name).

Tobias (firing a Tama no Kaze): "Where the hell is Yutaka?!?"

Kumo(firing multiple Tama no Kaze): "He's recuperating!"

BOOM! The left wing of the roof blew up and a figure was floating in the cloud of ash and smoke.

Kumo(opening his eyes): "It's Yutaka!" 

Yutaka had a black aura around him.

He grinned and just looked at Shukai and Raitrious.

Shukai(creating a Tama no Kaze): "I KILLED YOU! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"

Raitrious ( chin): "Well, I thought I killed Tobias yet he's still alive. The Trio have a knack for staying alive."

Shukai (panning his sights to Raitrious): "Who's Tobias and how did he stay alive?"

Raitrious(pointing to Tobias): "He's the one wearing the sky blue kimono and can Air Manipulate."

Shukai(thinking): (Another Air Manipulator. He looks like Satoshi; possibly his son. And who's the girl?)

Shukai pointed to the girl.

Shukai (pointing to the girl): "Who's that girl?"

Raitrious(looking at the girl): "That's Kaiya Tsuchiki. She's the daughter of Iwa and Suna Tsuchiki. Iwa died during the Five Days of Death and Suna ... let's just say that she died."

Kaiya was shocked to hear her mother's name.

Kaiya(dispelling her Pellets of Earth Technique): "Suna? That's her name."

Kumo looked at her.

Kaiya (looking at Raitrious): "What do you mean 'let's just say that she died'? Is she still alive?"

Raitrious (looking at Kaiya): "Possibly."

Kaiya was frozen in shock.

If her mother was alive, this whole time, then why did she leave her and when.

Shukai came in for the kill but he spat blood and before anyone could react, they saw Yutaka's knee was in Shukai's stomach.

Tobias was stunned.

Kumo was speechless.

Raitrious was amazed.

Kaiya was, still, shocked.

Yami Yutaka (balling his hands above his head): "I'm Yami Yutaka and you created me... Shukai."

BASH! He slammed his balled up hands as hard as he could onto Shukai's head and his eyes popped out of his skull.

He lost his balance and fell to the earth below.

Yami Yutaka (cracking knuckles): "Oh Raitrious, you're next!"

Raitrious (being struct by lightning): "Not in a million years!"

Before anyone could blink the lightning that originally zapped Raitrious from the fight, was just dispelled.

Raitrious(looking at his chest): "A fist... through my heart?"

No one was able to talk. They saw a black aura fist through Raitrious' heart.

He turned his head to see: Yami Yutaka.

Raitrious (feeling Yami Yutaka's hand being pulled out of his heart): "You. Are. Powerful."

Multiple streaks of lightning shot from the grey clouds and grabbed Raitrious.

Raitrious (sending more streaks of lightning to fetch Shukai): "Next time we meet..."

Kumo (looking at the clouds and lightning): "They stopped!"

Tobias (pointing to Yami Yutaka): "He stopped the lightning by..."

Kaiya (pointing to Raitrious): "breaking off his arm!"

Yami Yutaka (destroying Raitrious' arm): "You're arm was ripped off five weeks ago wasn't it?"

Raitrious disappeared before he could lose another limb. Shukai, also, disappeared. But Yami Yutaka was not satisfied.

He chased after the brothers and ended up on Lemuria.

Yami Yutaka(looking around): "This must be the legendary Lemuria."

Shukai (appearing by lightning): "Yutaka Hisujiya!"

Yami Yutaka was not afraid; in fact, he showed no emotion.

Yami Yutaka (crossing his arms): "How old are you, Shukai?"

Shukai (looking confused): "I'm 164, but I appear to be in my late 20s. Why do you ask?"

Yami Yutaka (uncrossing arms and flipping him off): "You're old enough to be a grandmother."

This pissed Shukai off.

Shukai(unleashing his wings): "I'm going send you to hell!"

Shukai charged at Yami Yutaka but the latter stood his ground. The former punched the latter on the cheek but he did not budge. He tried to punch him again and, again, he did not move.

Yami Yutaka(holding out his right hand): "I thought you were an actual challenge. Pathetic."

A train of fire rushed out of Yami's palm and crashed into Shukai's torso. It pushed him a couple yards from Yutaka, when Shukai stopped there were scratch marks on the granite floor.

Shukai(getting into a fighting pose and thinking): (That was the Black Flames! No one has that power, not even a Fire Manipulator can use those flames. It's like ... like ... he's no longer that teenaged bastard I fought earlier.)

Yami Yutaka didn't make any haste and he disappeared.

Shukai (looking around and thinking): (Where the hell did he go?)

Shukai scanned the Lemuria. He looked from left to right and above his head but he could not see Yami Yutaka.

 Shukai(turning around to look behind): "Where are you, Yami Yu--."

Shukai tried to see who punched him but could only see a grin and very dark eyes.

Yami Yutaka(pushing his elbow into Shukai's back): "Hey Princess, you miss me?"

Shukai turned around and round housed Yami Yutaka in the face and he was sent flying into a pillar; high above the floor.

Shukai(panting hard): "D-D-Did I ... kill him?"

In the skies, Kumo, Tobias and Kaiya were flying to aid Yutaka.

Kumo(looking down at the other two): "When we get there, don't attack Shukai. He's the third strongest demon!"

Kaiya(looking up Kumo): "Who's the second and first strongest?"

Kumo(looking up at the Lemuria): "A demon we still have to find: Kasuni and Raitrious."

Tobias (looking at Kaiya and thinking): (Raitrious, Kasuni and Shukai. That means Lightning, I'm thinking Fire, and Wind. Damn.)

The Trio (plus Kumo) got to top of the sky and landed on the Lemuria.

Kaiya shirked at the horrific sight: Shukai was engulfed in Black Flames.

Yami Yutaka was spewing the fire from his palms.

Yami Yutaka(laughing manically and walking towards Shukai): "Does this hurt? Does this hurt?!?"

Shukai screamed in horror but the fire stopped flowing from his palms.

Yami Yutaka(looking at his palms and holding them out): "Eh. What the hell?"

Everyone looked up and the fire danced and swirled around Shukai and it followed the smell of cigarettes.

Everyone watched the black flames ride the air and fly into the beginning of a cigarette and it lit itself.

Kumo(having a smile of relief): "Ah. Bakuhatsu. You finally made it."

Bakuhatsu was a slender man in his mid 30s. He was wearing a faded red kimono with faded blue (kimono) trousers. His hair was white and his hair was covering his right eye. He was wearing roped sandals and had a cigarette in his mouth. His left eye had a lazy appearance to it.

Bakuhatsu(taking cigarette out of his mouth): "Was sup? I'm late ain't I."

Kumo(sighing a sigh of relief): "Bakuhatsu, you know when to come at the right time."

To Be Continued...