Rescuing Kaiya: Learning to Control the Tama no Kaze part 1

Yutaka

 

Tobias(holding out his balled out fist): “Stack our fists one on top of each other, this will mean that we are now a team until Kaiya is rescued and she’s safe with us.”
 
Bakuhatsu staked his balled up fist on top of Tobias’. “Fo’ Kaiya.”
 
Kumo(staking his fist and smiling): “For Kaiya.”
 
Tetsu(smiling and staking his fist): “For Kaiya.”
 
Kaiya Rescue Unit(throwing their staked fists into the air): “FOR KAIYA TSUCHIKI!”
 
Everyone lowered their open hands. 
 
Kumo(creating Cloudportation): “Tobias, observe.”
 
He swirled his hand in a stirring motion and he created a cloud heavy enough to transport everyone. 
 
Tobias(awestruck): “What is that called?”
 
Kumo(jumping onto the cloud): “This is known as Cloudportation.” 
 
Bakuhatsu(fighting the urge to smoke): “Ah ‘eard i’s a hard technique to masta.”
 
Bakuhatsu bid Tobias and Kumo farewell. Tetsu snapped his fingers and the former and Bakuhatsu burst into flames. 
 
In the Lemuria, Raitrious ripped the duct tape off of Kaiya’s mouth. 
 
Kaiya(breathing): “What the hell is your problem?!? Kidnapping me?!?”
 
Raitrious punched Kaiya on the nose and breaking it.  
 
Kaiya(looking at her broken nose): “You broke my nose.”
 
Raitrious(slapping another strip of duct tape over Kaiya’s mouth): “Watch your damn mouth next time.”
 
In the skies,  Kumo was kneeling on his one knee and keeping his other leg bent. 
 
Kumo(turning to Tobias): “Stay low. Shukai is most likely on duty.”
 
Tobias sat in the same position as Kumo did. 
 
The duo hid behind clouds and saw Shukai running around the edge of the Lemuria.  
 
Kumo created a Tama no Kaze and gave it to Tobias. 
 
Kumo(handing it over):  “Tobias, as an Air Manipulator,  you need to learn how to control another Air Manipulator’s Tama no Kaze.”
 
Tobias(taking the Tama no Kaze): “So do I add more wind to it?”
 
Kumo(creating more cloud to sit on): “No. Only deal with the one I give you.”
 
Tobias(looking at the windy ball but thinking): (This is going to difficult. But Kumo learned this and so can I.)
 
Kumo(holding up his pointer finger and creating a small tornado): “The way my master taught me is that ‘You must always believe that the Tama no Kaze, that you are holding, is the one you created.’” 
 
Tobias(looking down at the Tama no Kaze): “I do think this is my creation.”
 
Kumo(snapping his fingers): “You got it. Now for the next lesson.”
 
Tobias(looking up at Kumo): “Lesson?”
 
Kumo(looking at a confused Tobias): “I’m your master and you are my student.”
 
Tobias(eyes lightening up): “Thanks Kumo.”
 
Kumo smiled but erased quickly and created another, same sized, Tama no Kaze. 
 
Kumo(looking at the Tama no Kaze): “I’m believing that you created this and handed it to me.”
 
Tobias(holding Kumo’s Tama no Kaze): “How are you doing that?”
 
Kumo(sighing): “For one - I created this. Second, I’m teaching you that, in a facetious scenario, if I got hurt or killed and I still have a Tama no Kaze in my hand or another variation that you can swoop in and kill the enemy just by using my Tama no Kaze.”
 
Tobias(light bulb turning on): “Oh! I get it now. What’s next?”
 
Kumo(serious expression): “Use it against Shukai.”
Tobias got up, Tama no Kaze in his hand, and looked down. He entered his Elemental Possession and jumped off the cloud. 
 
Kumo(watching Tobias dive into an actual battle): “Go save her Tobias.”
 
Tobias(diving into battle): “AHHH!”
 
To Be Continued…