The Trio Joins the Fight

Yutaka

Summi was surprised to see that Raitrious' hand was stopped by Tetsu's massive chest.

Tetsu (gripping Raitrious' wrist): "I'm going to kill you Raitrious. I'm going to stop your plans to resurrect your brothers."

Raitrious (sparking a charge through his wrist): "It's ashamed that you can't stop me, let alone my agenda!"

Tetsu twisted Raitrious' wrist and snapped it. Raitrious let out a huge scream that even the Trio heard.

Tetsu let go of his wrist and Raitrious flew back a few feet.

Raitrious (rubbing wrist): "You tall bastard. I should've killed you during the Five Days of Death!"

Raitrious, with his electrified left fist, disappeared.

Tetsu (closing his eyes and thinking): If I remember correctly, when someone disappears, they're still here but moving faster than the speed of sound.

Tetsu threw his elbow behind him and elbowed Raitrious on the nose.

Raitrious (wiping blood from his broken nose): "With that kind of brute strength, you could've bashed my face into my skull."

Tetsu (cracking knuckles): "That was the intention."

Tetsu pulled his arm for one more punch but when he threw his fist at Raitrious, he disappeared.

Tetsu scanned the skies as fast as he could but he did not look behind him and Raitrious slammed the soul of his foot onto Tetsu's back.

Tetsu(straighten out his upper body): "You should respect your elders."

Raitrious smirked and disappeared.

Tetsu (looking at where Raitrious was floating): "Where did he go?"

A large watery tentacle wrapped around Tetsu's ankle, then his leg, and his upper body.

Tetsu (looking at the tentacle): "WHAT?!?"

The tentacle pulled Tetsu down to it's body of water.

Tetsu (thinking): I'll need help. But I told Yutaka and the others to stay out of this battle, so I guess all of my war experience will have to work. 

The tentacle disappeared into the water and Tetsu was punched in the face by an invisible entity several times.

Tetsu, now starting to lose breath, closed his eyes and opened them up, a second later, in his Elemental Possession state and shot out Summi like a rocket.

Summi (looking at Tetsu): "Your chi is very, very, very arduous. I can sense that you have murderous intent against me."

Tetsu nodded.

Summi launched several large arms made of water but Tetsu dodged them.

Tetsu (thinking while dodging): All I have to do is aim for his eye. He'll be injured, somewhat but at least I'll have enough time to seal him in a seal left behind by Sajiro.

Summi lashed out more tentacles but Tetsu disappeared.

The Trio arrived by Tobias' ability to teleport others through the air waves.

Tobias (existing Elemental Possession and looking around the, now destroyed, city): "See everybody, I told you that I can get use here in no time."

Yutaka grabbed his stomach and was green in the face.

Yutaka (about to hurl): "Yeah Tobi, thanks."

Kaiya also looked like she was close to throwing up.

Kaiya (grabbing onto Yutaka): "I think I'm going to vomit."

Tobias (looking at the others with distaste and disrespect in his eyes): "I didn't think that it was so bad. I actually enjoyed it."

Yutaka (starting to feel 'it' shoot up through his stomach):"I wonder why?"

Tobias (looking Yutaka): "Oh, well if you wander then I'll tell you: it's because I'm an Air Manipulator."

Kaiya looked at him with the "I think he was being sarcastic look in her eyes."

Tobias turned away.

Tetsu reappeared above Summi's large ocean blue eye but, the unthinkable happened.

Yutaka (looking at the unthinkable): "Tetsu."

Kaiya (also looking at the unthinkable): "Totally unreal."

Tobias (looking at what just happened to Tetsu): "I thought he was the strongest man in the world."

Tetsu was impaled by jagged icicles.

Tetsu (looking at his injuries and thinking): My wrist was impaled along with my knee and foot. And also my left chest .

Just then, Summi formed and shoot another icicle at Tetsu and this one ran right through --

Yutaka (looking at the gruesome scene): "His heart!"

Everyone looked at Tetsu.  

Raitrious reappeared jumping for glee that Tetsu had finally be killed.

Raitrious (jumping in the mid air): "FINALLY!!"

Tobias (closing his eyes): "There's no way someone that strong could've died that easily."