The Notice from Ichuji

Yutaka

 

Yutaka woke up at 5:04am and he looked out the window. 
 
Yutaka (rubbing eyes awake): “The sun isnt even awake.”
 
He got out of bed and threw on a new flame red kimono and pants. He walked out of his bedroom and into the kitchen. 
 
Yutaka saw a brown bird tapping on the window with it’s beak. 
 
Yutaka opened the window and the bird landed on  the table. 
 
Yutaka (walking to the bird): “It has a note.”
 
He untied the note from the bird’s leg and opened it. 
 
Yutaka (reading aloud, yet hearing Ichuji’s voice): “
 
Dear Yutaka or Tobias,
Whoever reads this first, I don’t care which, I have urgent news to tell you. (Yet, you could already know about it) Summi was resurrected late yesterday and is now on a rampage. He has destroyed three cities and is going after more. It is currently unknown what he is planning or what Raitrious is planning. But whatever the plan, please stop him. No both of them. There are still three more relics out there, if Summi can not be defeated, then destroy the others. I wish I could say more but I’m running out of space and ink. Please take care, both of you.
From, 
Ichuji
PS: I am sending Takahiro to your location. I am, also, doing this under the council’s nose.”
 
Yutaka read it one more time. 
 
Yutaka (balling it up): “Sorry Ichuji, I already know.”
 
After ward, he talked to Takahiro, telling him how, both, he and Kaiya failed to destroy Summi and allowed him to destroy Main City. Also, how Tobias got injured. 
 
He threw the balled up paper and Kaiya caught it with one hand. 
 
Kaiya (unballing it): “What is this?”
 
Yutaka (petting Takahiro): “A letter from Lord Ichuji.”
 
Kaiya (reading the letter): “Ichuji, huh?”
 
After she read it, she placed the crumpled up letter on the table and walked outside. 
 
Takahiro flew out the open door and back to the Forest Village. 
 
Kaiya (watching Takahiro fly away): “There he goes.”
Yutaka nodded. 
 
Yutaka (thinking): That’s odd. Takahiro… and a message from Ichuji. Something doesn’t add up. Ichuji knew about Summi , so why did he have to write a letter telling us about it? On top of that, he knew of our mission. Why remind us? What’s going on here? 
 
In the Forest Village, Takahiro landed on someone’s arm. 
 
Someone (looking at Takahiro): “Did you deliver the fake letter?”
 
Takahiro (looking at the someone): “Yes, I did. And do I have a story for you.”
 
Four heads raised and then their eyes glowed blood red. Then they closed their eyes.