The Start of the Invasion to Attack Central City part 1

Yutaka

 

At Raitrious' hideout: he was putting on black and yellow battle armor. 
 
Summi was checking himself for any previously sustained damage from a battle. 
 
Summi (looking at the fully armored Raitrious): "I'm fine! No damage."
 
Raitrious looked at Summi and smiled maliciously.  Summi closed his eyes and envisioned a world underwater. 
 
Then, both, demons disappeared. 
 
In Tetsu’s Hideout: Tetsu was sleeping, Kaiya was practicing making Niijuu no Suna. Tobias was playing air basketball; where he was using an air ball as a ball, against Yutaka. 
 
Tobias (shooting another basket): “YEAH! THAT’S 100 TO 0!!! I win!”
 
Yutaka picked up the ball of air and set it on fire, then he threw it at Tobias’ chest. 
 
He sat back on his chair and the static induced TV. 
 
Yutaka (relaxing): “Wow! It’s boring. Nothing interesting on the Anime Network!” 
 
He changed the channel to Channel 20 for the news. 
 
Channel 20 Reporter (looking into the camera): “I’m Rein Uruko and I’m down here at Central City, where it has flooded! There has been no rain for the past month, so there shouldn’t be no flooding. And also *pointing to a man throwing lightning and watching him toss it at some citizens*  a man who, is apparently, shooting lightning at citizens has been spotted.” 
 
Rein Uruko was wearing a maroon kimono with Channel 20’s emblem on the front and back. She hair was in dark brown and in a bun. Her eyes were sky blue. 
 
Yutaka (listening to Rein’s every word): “This doesn’t sound like Raitrious at all.”
 
Tetsu (watching Rein as well): “No, it doesn’t.” He his beard in heavy thought. 
 
Rein Uruko (looking back at the camera): “With just the flood, about 40 or more people are dead. And with the lightning being thrown around, about 3 or 4 people have been killed.”
 
Yutaka got up and switched off the TV. 
 
Yutaka (looking at his friends and Tetsu): “Listen to me: Tobias and Kaiya, we’re going to liberate Central City.”
 
Tetsu got up. 
 
Tetsu (standing next to Yutaka and the others): “NO! I forbid you, all of you, from fighting in this fight.” 
 
Tobias (creating an air ball): “WHY!?!?”
 
Tetsu (catching Tobias’ right hand and dispelling his attack): “Because Rumiko, Kasa and Shura will be the death of me if either of them figured out that I allowed you to fight in a battle that resulted in your death."
 
Tobias (punching Tetsu on his stomach): "SO WHAT!?!"
 
Tetsu gripped Tobias by his kimono and got in his face. 
 
Tetsu (in Tobias' face): "I lost many close friends because of my recklessness. I'm not going to send three children out to fight a battle that they will be killed in."
 
He put him on his feet. 
 
Tetsu (bursting into flames): "I'll be back. Don't interfere."
 
And with that, Tetsu disappeared along with the flames. 
 
Yutaka (turned the TV back on): "Let's sit back and watch."
 
Kaiya (gripping Yutaka's kimono collar): "'Let's sit back and watch' What the hell is that about?!?"
 
Yutaka (lacing fingers over his head): "If Tetsu doesn't want us to interfere then we won't interfere."
 
Tobias moved Kaiya away from Yutaka and he punched him in the stomach. 
 
Yutaka (getting up and gripping Tobias): "Who the hell do you think you're punching?!?"
 
Tobias (creating Tama no Kaze in the palm of his hand): "Tama no Kaze!”  
 
Yutaka grabbed Tobias' right wrist and tried to shove the Tama no Kaze into his stomach but Tobias resisted and punched Yutaka's face. 
 
Kaiya stepped in between them and broke up the fight. 
 
Kaiya (holding Yutaka's and Tobias' wrists): "Will you es stop fighting!?!" 
 
Yutaka broke his grip from Kaiya's and Tobias did the same. 
 
Kaiya (pointing to the TV): "Why not fight Summi and Raitrious?"
 
Yutaka and Tobias nodded.