Yutaka the Movie: Liberate the West Lands!

Yutaka

 

16 Years Ago, a cloaked figure ran through many solders and his followers killed them.

Cloaked figure (looking at the guards at the front entrance of the palace): "Nijimaru, kill them!"

Nijimaru was a huge, lanky, pale skilled human. He had arachnodactyly (spider finger syndrome) and he was wearing a gold and black kimono with black knee high shoes. His hair was spiky and brown. His eyes were pale white.

He took a deep breath and threw his long fingers and he impaled several solders.

Nijimaru (extracting his arms and fingers): "Err."

A female stood next to Nijimaru. The girl was wearing a red kimono with white pants and no shoes. Her eyes were dark brown and her hair were light brown.

Female (looking at Nijimaru): "Your aim has improved over the years."

Nijimaru (looking at the female): "Kerr!"

The Cloaked Figure stopped in front of the door.

The Cloaked Figure (looking at the large golden door): "Kiko, destroy the door!"

She made a fist and she destroyed the door.

Captain (throwing his sword at the intruders): "CHARGE!!!!"

Countless solders charged for the intruders.

A huge yellow and white explosion was seen by Sajiro Kaihiyu; the current sage of the Forest Village.

Sajiro walked onto the balcony and saw the explosions. He was wearing an all purple garb that had a white obi tied around his waist. His beard was long and silver along with his hair that was tied in a topknot. His grey eyes gleamed in the moonlight. He was holding a huge staff that was about his height.

Ichuji, his son, walked onto the balcony. He was wearing a grass green kimono and had brown hair that extended into a beard.

Ichuji (looking at Sajiro): "Father, what has happened to the West Lands?"

Sajiro(looking at Ichuji): "It seems that there is trouble."

Ichuji(Looking at the West Lands): "What should we do?"

Sajiro ( his beard): "Well, I must remember the First Sage's advice was before she died."

Ichuji (looking at his father): "What was that advice?"

Sajiro ( beard): "Not to get into other country's business."

Ichuji(pointing to the destruction): "But this is too much not ignore!"

Sajiro(turning to his son): "Send Koi."

Ichuji(confused): "Koi? Just one solder?"

Sajiro(Looking at his son): "Koi is a dependable and strong warrior. During the First Great War, he used his ability to duplicate himself to his advantage. I'm sure he can handle it."

Ichuji disappeared.

Sajiro (thinking and beard): I just hope that I am right.

Ichuji reappeared with Koi.

Koi was a middle aged man with a small brown goatee. He was wearing red and black samurai armor. His hair was tied in a ponytail.

Koi (kneeling down at Sajiro's feet): "Yes my lord. You called for me?"

Sajiro (looking at Koi): "You may get up Koi."

Koi got up and stood in a stoic position.

Koi (looking at Sajiro): "What has happened?"

Sajiro (looking at the West Lands Capitol City): "Someone, possibly from the First War, has infiltrated and attacked the Main Capitol of the West Lands."

Koi (saluting Sajiro): "What is my mission?"

Sajiro(turning to Koi): "Aid the military and do not come back onto the job is finished."

Koi saluted Sajiro and disappeared.

Ichuji(walking up to his father): "Do you think Koi will return, alive?"

Sajiro(nodded): "I don't know. If it's who I think it is, then he's as good as dead. But let's not hope it's 'him'."

Ichuji(confused): "Who's he? "

Sajiro (looked into Ichuji's eyes): "Musashi Nii."

Ichuji(turning Sajiro around and looking at him): "No! Not possible! I saw him die! Ryun killed him!"

Sajiro (looking into his son's eyes): "Maybe. Maybe he didn't die. Maybe it was another person posing as Musashi and Ryun happened to kill him."

A large messenger hawk landed on the  balcony ledge.

Ichuji (pointing to the hawk): "A messenger hawk."

Sajiro turned around and walked to the hawk. He opened the small container on his back and took out the small parchment.

He read it.

Ichuji(looking at the hawk and then at Sajiro): "What does it say?"

Sajiro(lowering the parchment, looking at the West Lands and looking at Ichuji): "The West Lands… has fallen."

Ichuji was speechless.

Sajiro walked back into the palace to think.

Ichuji looked at the West Lands, which was engulfed in fire.

16 Years Later: Yutaka, Tobias, and Kaiya were drinking some sake at a bar in a nearby city, east of Central City.

Yutaka(taking a sip of sake): "Raitrious said that he's going to go and find the next demon."

Kaiya(putting down her sake jug): "Yeah but which one?"

Tobias (chugging down sake): "May a wind demon."

Kaiya looked at him and slammed her jug on his head.

Tobias (rubbing his head): "That hurt."

Kaiya (placing the jug on the table): "It was suppose to hurt."

A small pigeon landed on the table in front of the trio.

Yutaka (moving jug): "Takahiro."

Takahiro didn't say anything. He turned to face the open door.

Yutaka unscrewed the cap to the small container and pulled out the parchment inside.

Yutaka (reading it aloud): "Dear Yutaka and co. For 16 years the nation: the West Lands have been under the control of an unknown leader. I want you to go and liberate the country for the sake of the Forest Village."

He guzzled down the rest of his sake and Yutaka wrote that all three of them will go and liberate the land.

Tobias (looking at Yutaka): "We just got finished with a huge battle against Summi. Why do you want to go and get into another conflict?"

Kaiya(looking into Tobias' eyes): "I'll be your girlfriend if you come along."

Before Tobias could responded, a short women wearing a dark brown cloak dropped from the heavens and landed in front of the bar. The Trio looked at her and Kaiya approached her but the women shrugged her off. She walked to Yutaka and took off her hood.

Her face was etched with rinkals, her hair was grey with streaks off white running down it, her eyes were a brilliant light blue color. She was shorter than Yutaka. 

Old Women (looking at Yutaka): "My name is Senhiro. What is your name?"

Yutaka (backing away slowly): "My name is Yutaka Hisujiya."

Senhiro (amazed look on her face): "I have found some help. Can you three please come with me and help my dear friend liberate the West Lands?"

Tobias (pounding his fist onto his palm): "How ironic, we were just about to go there and help liberate it."

Senhiro (face lighting up like a Christmas Tree): "Really?"

Kaiya nodded.

Senhiro(turning to walk south west): "Well let's go then!"

The Trio didn't hesitate and they walked south west. They boarded a ferry and got off on West Lands Docks which leads to West Lands Forest. A huge forest that surrounds the villages of the West Lands.

Kaiya (looking around): "This forest is enormous."

Senhiro(looking at Kaiya): "Of course! It's the most biggest and dangerous forest in the world."

A tall and long figure dropped from trees above.

Nijimaru (looking at the trio plus Senhiro): "Yerr!"

Yutaka (looking at Senhiro): "Yerr?"

Senhiro(looking at Yutaka): "Yerr, is his way of talking."

Nijimaru (looking at Senhiro): "Yerr!"

Tobias (creating the Tama no Kaze): "I don't care of his way of talking! He's dead!"

He charged for Nijimaru but he swatted Tobias away like a bug and he slammed into a tree.     

Yutaka (charging for Nijimaru): "Damn you!

Yutaka jumped to Nijimaru's face but he dodged it by digging underground.

Yutaka (looking down between his feet where a large hole is): "That bastard must've dug underground!"

A giant, five , pale skinned hand jolted from the ground and barely missed Yutaka.

Half of Nijimaru burst out from the ground.

Yutaka (looking at his spine): "His waist, legs and feet are underground. I need an Earth --"

Before he could finish his sentence, Nijimaru clapped his fists together where Yutaka's head was but he missed.

Nijimaru (looking around for Yutaka): "Err?"

Nijimaru saw a figure wearing a sky blue kimono, spiky sliver hair and his hand stretched out above his head. All the air around the figure's hand. He grabbed it and threw it next to him.

Yutaka got up and saw the figure.

Yutaka (looking at the figure): "Tobias."

Tobias charged for Nijimaru. He pulled his hand back past his chest, got in Nijimaru's face and forward. He slammed him on his nose with the Tama no Kaze.

Tobias (stopping the attack and disappearing): "No effect?"

He reappeared next to Yutaka.

Tobias(looking at Yutaka): "Senhiro told me something before I left her with Kaiya."

Yutaka (looking at Tobias): "What was that?"

Tobias(looking at Nijimaru): "He's not human."

Yutaka (looking at Nijimaru also): "Tell me something I do know."

Tobias(looking at Yutaka): "He's constantly in his Elemental Possession. He can not exit it."

Yutaka (confused about what Tobias said): "Where the hell is he drawing all this chi from?"

Tobias (creating another Tama no Kaze): "According to Senhiro, Nijimaru's Element Sign is in constant control over his body."

Yutaka(adding fire to the Tama no Kaze): "Well in that case, I guess our on shot to have a direct hit at his right hand and face."

Tobias (looking at Yutaka): "Why his face?"

Yutaka (looking at Tobias): "He's not blinking."

Tobias(looking at Nijimaru's pale white eyes): "He can't because of his Element Sign."

Yutaka(looking at the ball of air and fire): "I think it's time to make him speak for the first time in his life."

Tobias nodded.

They charged for Nijimaru.

Inside Nijimaru's mind, a pale white king cobra, with his eyes also pale white looked at Nijimaru's mutilated soul.

Nijimaru's Element Sign (given more chi): "This is nothing. If they attempt to kill me, then I'll just counter it."

Both boys threw their hands forward and they stopped in front of Nijimaru.

Nijimaru (looking at the boys, confused): "Aeer?"

Yutaka and Tobias (speaking in unison): "Uzumaki Tama no Kaze no Kasai!!!"

A huge blue-white and orange and red spiraling stream erupted from their knife edge of their open hands and it struck square in the face.

Nijimaru exploded out of the ground and flew, along with the blast, several feet and into the ocean.

Tobias (lowering hand next to his waist): "Do you think he's dead"

Yutaka (turning his head to Tobias): "It's possible we injured him, then again. I don't know anybody strong enough to survive the Uzumaki Tama no Kaze no Kasai."

The duo walked off to the West Lands' main gates.

At the spot where Nijimaru landed, Kiko and a tall male wielding a bisento strapped to his back.

Kiko (bending down to Nijimaru): "Are you okay Niji?"

Nijimaru(looking at Kiko): "Kerr!"

Kiko(looking at the tall male): "Help me pick him up, Fuji."

Fuji was a muscular man who had his light brown hair unkempt mess. He was wearing nothing gi jacket or a shirt. He was wearing a navy blue obi and yellow trousers.

Fuji(grabbing Nijimaru's left hand): "Who did this to you?"

Nijimaru got to his feet and pointed to the West Lands.

Fuji(looks where he is pointing): "The West Lands?"

Kiko(looking at Nijimaru's finger): "That doesn't look like something anybody part of the Rebellion would pull."

She looked at his entire body from head to toe and saw burn marks on his torso and face.

Kiko(looking at the West Lands' Main City): "A Fire Manipulator did this!"

Fuji(looking Kiko): "How is that possible? The West Lands only have Earth Manipulators."

Kiko grinned her teeth and disappeared. Fuji and Nijimaru did likewise.

At the Main Gates of the West Lands, Senhiro, Kaiya were waiting for Tobias and Yutaka.

Kaiya(looking at the duo): "What took so long?"

Tobias(wiping sweat from his forehead): "You try battling some snake human."

Yutaka(looking at Kaiya): "In other words, Nijimaru."

Senhiro(looking at Yutaka and Tobias): "Nijimaru San is a dangerous Elementalist. He may be blind but he never forgets a person's element and voice."

Kaiya (punching Tobias and Yutaka in the stomach): "You dumb fools!"

Yutaka clutched his stomach and he felt like he was almost about to vomit.

Yutaka(clutching stomach): "What's wrong?"

Tobias (clutching his stomach): "Yeah, it's not like Nijimaru isn't going to find us."

Kaiya nodded and Senhiro turned to the Trio.

Senhiro (looking at the trio): "What you are about to see inside is shocking, I still can't believe that, after 16 years, Musashi Nii still has his grip on the lands."

Tobias(looking at Yutaka): "Is that all she wanted to say?"

Yutaka (looking at Tobias): "No she has more."

Senhiro(slowly turning to the gates): "No, I have one more thing to say."

Kaiya (creating a rocky fist): "Well, spit it out!"

Senhiro(pushing the gates open): "Don't make a scene."

They nodded and they walked in.

Kaiya(noticing the horrors): "Everyone is dead or dying. Also, everyone is poor."

Senhiro(walking in front of the Trio): "I have something to tell all of you."

Tobias (looking at Senhiro): "What is it?"

Senhiro(looking at Tobias and walking): "I was once the ruler of this country. My real name is Yubaba Kaihiyu. 16 years ago, Musashi Nii and his followers usurped me and now I live like this."

Yutaka (holding up a fist next to his jaw line): "All the more reason to kick his out of this country!"

Yubaba and the Trio arrived at a stone house that had no glass windows and only a large plank of wood as a door.

Yubaba (pushing the door open): "Welcome to my house!"

Kaiya (looking around the house): "Why is everything in disarray?"

Yubaba stopped, ignoring Kaiya's question, and looked at the Trio.

Yubaba(looking at the Trio): "I see that since your several weeks from your houses and have no where to stay, stay here with me for the night."

Tobias(scratching head): "Thanks, I guess."

Yubaba (gesturing to the Trio for them to follow her): "Come follow me. I'll show you to your rooms."

The Trio looked at each other, nodded and followed Yubaba.

Down a short narrowing hallway, Yubaba walked past her bedroom and pointed to another, closed, door.

Yubaba (pointing to the door): "This will be Kaiya's bedroom."

Kaiya walked forward and opened the door.

The bedroom only had a wooden bed frame with nothing more than a mattress with one blanket. Also a chair.

Kaiya(closing the door): "I didn't expect nothing more or less from a poor hag."

Yubaba pointed to another door, just a few feet away from Kaiya's.

Yubaba (pointing): "This will be Tobias' room."

Tobias walked into his room and saw the same thing Kaiya saw.

Yubaba and Yutaka walked to the end of the hallway and she stopped in front of a polished wooden door.

Yubaba(putting her hand on the door): "And this is your room."

She opened the door and Yutaka walked in. The room was the same as the Kaiya's and Tobias'. But unlike the former's, his room had a clear shot view of the palace.

Yubaba (gesturing for Yutaka to follow her): "Come to the roof with me. I will like to explain something to you."

Yutaka stayed quiet and he followed her to the roof.

Yubaba (looking out at the West Lands): "Yutaka I like to talk to you about something."

Yutaka (closing the door behind him): "What is it?"

In the living room, the front door and a huge section of the wall was blown to pieces.

Two figures walked in.

Figure One(looking inside the house): "This place is depressing."

Figure Two(looking inside the house): "Kiko, only you think this place is depressing."

Kiko(looking at Figure Two): "Fuji!"

Tobias' and Kaiya's doors burst open and the two formers ran out facing Fuji and Kiko.

Tobias (forming Tama no Kaze): "Who the hell are you?!?"

Kiko(stepping up to face Tobias): "You're cute. What's your name?"

Kaiya jumped in front of Tobias and threw her fist at Kiko.

Kaiya(punching Kiko on the cheek): "YOU !!"

Kiko flew into the wall and outside to the ground.

Kiko(feeling her cheek): "That was a cheep shot!"

Kaiya walked outside in her Elemental Possession.

Kaiya (straighten her arm and fingers out): "Stay away from Tobias."

She stretched out her hand and countless rocky bullets flew off of Kaiya's fingers and flew to Kiko.

She disappeared before the bullets struck her on her shoulder.

Kaiya(looking around): "Where did she go?"

Kiko reappeared behind her and punched the middle of Kaiya's back  

Kaiya's eyes glowed grey and she elbowed Kiko in the nose.

Kiko(looking at the blood on her hands): "You . I'm going to make you--"

Kiko looked at her chest and Kaiya's fingers were through it.

Kaiya(looking Kiko straight in the eyes): "I win."

Kiko(dropping to her knees and prying out Kaiya's hand): "You … . Lord Musashi will kill all of ---"

Kiko fell on her stomach.

Fuji (blocking Tobias' Tama no Kaze): "Kiko!! Damn you!"

Tobias dispersed his two Tama no Kaze and, by using the wind that was left by the balls, he directed and formed the air in a razor sharp propeller and sliced Fuji straight across his chest.

Fuji dropped his bisento and he fell backwards and his eyes rolled into back of his skull.

Kaiya (dusting herself off): "Both are dead."

Tobias (looking around the devastation): "Do you think Lord What's his name will be mad?"

Kaiya (looking at Kiko): "This piece of said Lord Musashi."

Yutaka and Yubaba jumped from the roof and landed in front of the duo.

Yubaba (shocked and mad): "MY HOUSE!!!"

Yutaka (not paying attention to Yubaba): "Who are these two?"

Kaiya (pointing at the girl): "This one's name is Kiko."

Tobias looked at Fuji but couldn't give Yutaka a name.

Yubaba turned around and looked at Fuji.

Yubaba(looking at Kiko): "The girl's name is Kiko Roku."

Kaiya (holding her fist up at Yubaba): "That's what I just said."

Yubaba (not paying attention to Kaiya):"And this one; the male, his name is Fuji Ichi."

Tobias (looking at the palace): "Who do they work for?"

Before Yubaba could answer, Fuji opened his left eye.

Fuji(dying): "… We … work… for known… other… than… Musashi…"

Fuji died.

Yutaka (looking at Fuji's open wound): "I think Musashi knows that both his minions are dead."

Tobias(looking at Yutaka): "How do you know?"

Yutaka (turning his head to Tobias): "Crandor told me that due to Fuji's Element Sign, he was able to survive long enough to tell us who he was affiliated with and nothing more."

Tobias (looking at Fuji's right hand): "What was his sign?"

Yutaka (looking at Tobias): "A T-Rex."

Yubaba (looking at the deceased duo): "They seem to be after me."

The Trio looked at Yubaba and an expression of fear and concern were painted on their faces.

At the Throne room of the palace, a young man, wearing a beat up kimono, no shoes and had dark hair and eyes ran in to the room. He knelt on one knee and looked up at Musashi.

Young man(kneeling and looking at Musashi): "Lord Nii! Fuji and Kiko are dead. They were killed by an Air and Earth Manipulators."

Musashi raised his right fist and slammed in on the arm rest.

He jolted up and threw his hand into the air.

Musashi(looking at the young man): "Shichi, assemble my troops."

Shichi got up, bowed and ran to the troops.

Musashi walked on his balcony and looked at the poverty.

Musashi (looking at the main capital): "TODAY, I, YOUR HUMBLE RULER, NII MUSASHI, DECALRES WAR AGAINST THE WEST LANDS!! ANY DISLOYALTY, YOU WILL BE KILLED ON THE SPOT!!"

He walked back into the palace.

Yubaba grinned her ancient teeth and then she ran to the most poorest and driest part of the city. She jumped onto a some-what stable house.

Yubaba(holding her fist in the air): "What you just heard was war declared! I, your previous leader, would like to know: will you help me fight Musashi!?!"

The men and women did not pay attention to Yubaba.

Yutaka, angered by this disrespect, disappeared and reappeared next to Yubaba.

Yutaka (shooting fire into the air): "THIS TO ME!!"

The villagers looked up at Yutaka and Yubaba.

Yubaba(putting her hand on his shoulder): "Thanks son."

Yutaka nodded.

Yubaba(holding her fist up, yet again): "MUSASHI HAS DECLARED WAR AGAINST US! WHO WILL FIGHT WITH ME?!?"

A male villager (standing up): "I will!"

More villagers male and female got up and said "I'm in!" and "Let's kick some !"

Yubaba (holding up her fist): "Take any weapon you have and fight!"

Yutaka (holding up his fist): "LEAVE NII TO ME AND YUBABA!"

The crowd roared with excitement as they marched off to war.

Not another minute later and both sides clashed into each other.

Yutaka and Yubaba ran toward the palace. They did not pay attention to the death and fighting and ran up the stairs.

Yutaka (panting and running in front of Yubaba): "Yubaba, leave Musashi to me!"

Yubaba (panting and running behind Yutaka): "I know lad. I heard you. Can't we take a break?!?"

Yutaka (still running in front Yubaba): "No, breaks! RUN!"

Yubaba (slowing down): "I'm 78 years old, I need a break!"

Yutaka (running ahead of her): "Fine take your damn break!"

He burst down the doors, ran through the foyer, up the stairs, hung a right and broke down the door.

Yutaka (looking at the next door): "Does that lead to Musashi?"

He ran through the room and a huge figure jumped down from the ceiling.

Yutaka (looking at the figure): "Nijimaru."

Nijimaru (looking at Yutaka): "Err!"

Yutaka was about to fight him but another figure jumped from the ceiling and landed next to Yutaka.

Yutaka (looking at the figure): "Yubaba."

Yubaba (looking at Nijimaru): "Yutaka go!"

He didn't hesitate and he ran through the door to the next set of stairs.

He burst down the door behind Nijimaru and he came across another set of stairs.

Yutaka(looking up the stairs): "Dammit. I came to far to run away. MUSASHI!!!"

He ran up the stairs and burst down the door to come across another road block.

Yutaka (looking at the person): "Who are you?!?"

The Person (taking the rose out of his mouth): "My name is Tsurugi Go. And you’re a cutie. What's you name?"

Tsurugi was wearing a neatly ironed purple kimono with only his left shoulder covered. He was wearing pink trousers and roped sandals. His hair was blood red and his eyes hot pink.

Yutaka (weirded out): "Did you just say I'm cute?"

Tsurugi (nodding): "Of course I did. I never fight men unless they're ugly."

Girl's Voice(appearing out of no where and punching Tsurugi's face): "Than fight a girl!"

Tsurugi flew several feet into the wall and the girl landed next to Yutaka.

Yutaka (looking at the girl): "Kaiya."

Kaiya (punching Yutaka's arm): "Next time, take me."

Yutaka rubbed his arm and ran for a third door.

Tsurugi got up and saw Yutaka gone.

Tsurugi (looking around): "Where's the cute boy?"

Kaiya (cracking knuckles): "He's gone. But I'm here."

Tsurugi (dusting self off): "But you’re a girl."

Kaiya (cracking knuckles even harder): "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

Tsurugi(crossing arms): "Girls can't fight."

Inside Kaiya exploded, she launched herself at Tsurugi stopped it with his right hand.

He, than, threw Kaiya straight across the room.

Yutaka burst down another door and another road block was in front of him.

The person got up and stared Yutaka down.

The Person (cracking knuckles): "My name is Aoki Hachi."

Aoki was a tall, muscular male who was wearing a navy blue trench coat and a black undershirt. He was wearing orange trousers. He was wearing military boots. His hair was in a buzz cut style.

Yutaka (preparing to fight): "Did you fight in the First Great War?"

Aoki (nodding): "Of course I did! I'm 49 years old!"

Before Yutaka could get another word out, another figure dropped from the sky.

Figure (falling from the sky): "TAMA NO KAZE!!"

Aoki deflected the ball and the figure landed next to Yutaka.

Yutaka (looking at the figure): "Tobias."

Tobias (serious face on): "GO and face Musashi!"

Yutaka nodded and ran to through the door.

He ran up the final set of stairs and kicked down the door. He ran into the dark room.

Yutaka (looking around): "Where are you Musashi?"

Yutaka heard clapping and panned his head to the sound of the clapping and saw a cloaked figure sitting on the thorn.

Yutaka (preparing to fight): "Who must be Musashi?"

Musashi (standing up and removing his hood): "What was your first clue, smart one?"

Musashi's attire was the same as when he invaded the West Lands. His hair was spikey and blue and his eyes were yellow with murder in it.

Yutaka (standing in a fight stance): "Smartass huh?"

Musashi (crossing his arms): "Apparently."

Yutaka grinned his teeth.

Musashi (still having his arms crossed): "Before I kill you, I would like to tell you the story of how and why I invaded the West Lands."

Yutaka nodded.

Musashi (closing his eyes): "My tale starts in a southern village in the East Lands where the First Great War has been waging on. The West had finally invaded the East. And my family was in the middle of it."

Flashback to 26 years ago

Musashi: "I was running as fast as I could from my village."

Yutaka: "How do you know the West invaded the East?"

Musashi: "Because of the kanji on their backs. It read 'West'. Anyways, I turned around and saw my village in flames."

Young Musashi (covering his face): "Mother! Father!"

Musashi: "From there, I ran away. For several years, I survived in the forests and eat the fruits. One day, I met an injured solder. His name was Aoki Hachi."

Aoki (holding his bleeding ribs): "Get away from here kid! It's too dangerous.

Young Musashi (slowly walking up to Aoki): "No! I'm not leaving. You need help."

Aoki (holding his side): "I’m a solder. I can survive."

Young Musashi (standing in front of Aoki): "Not with those wounds you can't."

Aoki (throwing a gust of wind at Musashi): "LEAVE ME!!"

Musashi: "And with that, I did. I continued to walk through the forest and eventually I was ambushed by another person who would soon become my follow: Nijimaru San."

Nijimaru (looking at Musashi): "Ferr?"

Musashi: "I was confused by Nijimaru's word."

Nijimaru (looking at Musashi): "Ferr!"

Young Musashi (looking at Nijimaru): "'Ferr? Ferr?"

Musashi: "My eyes widen and I realized what he wanted."

Young Musashi (looking at his hands): "Food."

Musashi: "I was compelled by why Nijimaru didn't attack me. Then I realized that he couldn't. I slowly walked past him and he followed me."

Young Musashi (shooing Nijimaru away): "Go away!"

Musashi: "He didn't listen to me and I gave up trying. For the next few weeks, he supplied me with food but no water. I fainted and I'm not sure if he realized if I fainted but the next thing I knew, I woke up in a cabin. The cabin was owned by known other then Fuji Ichi."

Fuji (bringing out hot tea): "Your awake, finally."

Young Musashi (getting up off his back and sitting straight up): "Who are you?"

Fuji (setting the tea on the table): "My name is Fuji Ichi."

Musashi: "I looked around for Nijimaru but could not find him. Fuji told me after he rescued me, Nijimaru was not around me when he found me."

Fuji (taking a sip of tea): "I'll train you how to fight and defend yourself."

Musashi: "I agreed to the training and went through 7 years of hell and pain. After my training, Fuji decided to follow me as a friend and comrade."

Fuji (throwing his bisento over his shoulder and onto his back and strapping it over his chest): "Let's hunt for more people."

Musashi (putting on his kimono): "Yeah. I have a great idea."

Musashi: "Fuji looked at me with concern."

Musashi (fixing his obi): "Let's invade the West Lands."

Fuji (stepping back): "Now. Now. We don't need to do that. Do we?"

Musashi: "I was determined to end the West Lands' existence. So that's what I thought up. Over time, I gathered numerous followers."

Kiko (crossing arms): "So when are we going to invade?"

Musashi: "Than, Nijimaru dropped from the skies. Kiko, his translator, told me that he went to look for help and got lost and now we had just found me."

Nijimaru (looking at his new friends): "Herr!"

Musashi: "Then, another person from my childhood arrived. It was Aoki. He had brought the best news there could be."

Aoki (holding up a newspaper): "Firstly, I thought I would find someone his this old abandon shack. Secondly, the war has ended in a treaty. The 'Directional Treaty' it's called. Sajiro and the other Sages of the lands signed it."

Musashi: "This was my perfect opportunity."

Musashi (looking up at Aoki): "Everyone, follow me. We are going to invade the West Lands and take the throne. This way I can end war."

Musashi: "Ironically, I sparked another, smaller war. Hopefully it will be escalate to the Second Warrior World War. Anyways, we had made it to the barrier protecting the main city."

Musashi (pointing his finger at the guards): "Nijimaru kill them! Kill all of them!"

Musashi: "And with him, he killed the guards. We entered the main city, attacked and killed any guards we saw. We were successful, until that solder came and interrupted."

Musashi (turning his head to the solder): "Who the hell are you?"

Solder (putting his hand on his waist and looking at Musashi): "My name is Koi."

Musashi: "I didn't know about his powers nor his ability to duplicate in many forms. All I knew was that he was not part of the East Lands. So he must die. Koi had disappeared from my view but he reappeared 3 maybe 4 times."

Koi 3(running in a circle): "Which one is the real one?"

Koi 2(running in a circle): "Maybe I'm the real one."

Musashi: "Having enough of this fruitless child's game, I exploded so much electricity that it hit Koi and his speedy air clones. He flew to the ground and Fuji stabbed his bisento into his heart. With Koi dead, we pressed on."

Musashi (running to the palace): "Aoki, I need your help!"

Aoki (nodding): "Right with you Lord Musashi!"

Musashi: "We plowed through the guards that were waiting for any intruders. .I told Aoki to take the final bunch of guards and leave Yubaba to me. I ran into the throne room and saw Yubaba, sitting on her fat , waiting for me."

Yubaba (about to disappear into thin air): "I would like to stay but as the Sage of this country, I do not want to in danger my life. Oh well."

Musashi: "Yubaba was a fool. She charged for me and I kicked her in her stomach. She then disappeared and I didn't see her again. I walked onto the balcony and told my followers that I am the new Sage and that anyone who disobeyed me, dies."

Flashback Ends -- Present Day

Yutaka (cracking knuckles): "You bastard. That's horrible. You killed innocent people, just because the West Lands burned down your village."

Musashi (taking off his cloak): "You would have done the same. Boy, think about it this way: What if the North or South Lands attacked your village?"

Yutaka's eyes fell to the ground.

Musashi (throwing cloak into the air): "What would you have done?"

Yutaka kept looking at the floor.

Musashi(preparing to leap and punch Yutaka): "No answer? Such a shame."

He pushed off his back foot and punched Yutaka in his stomach. He spat blood and he entered his Elemental Possession State. Yutaka broke away from his punch and punched him repeatedly. Blood flew from his mouth and Musashi's eye glowed electric yellow.

They stepped back to either side of the throne room and charge at each other.

Musashi (charging his right hand with electricity): "Boy! I had it! Since I'm in my possessive mode, I'm going to kill you!"

He charged for Yutaka and Yutaka did likewise; without saying a word.

BOOM! They clashed and the entire roof blow off.

Musashi (in the air): "You piece of ! You destroyed the roof! That's going to take years to fix that!"

Yutaka landed on the debris-filled floor and raised his hand up to the grey sky.

Yutaka closed his eyes and remember what Tetsu taught him.

Flashback -- a few weeks ago

Tetsu (pointing his finger to the cloudy sky): "If you ever need to, use the sky to your advantage."

Yutaka (looking at the sky): "The sky? How?"

Tetsu (forming a fireball in his hand): "Simple. The sky can power up fire since the sun is shining on the clouds."

Yutaka (looking at Tetsu): "It does?"

Tetsu nodded.

Yutaka (looking at his right hand): "What is it called?"

Tetsu (putting his index finger in the middle of the Yutaka's Element Seal): "Shoukyaku Kikan."

Yutaka (looking at Tetsu): "Incinerating Organ Technique?"

Tetsu nodded.

Yutaka (looking at the sky): "How is it done?"

Flashback ends -- Present Day

Yutaka held his right hand to the sky and the sun shined on it. His entire right hand caught fire. The fire traveled down his arm and burned his kimono off, only leaving his obi and trousers. Also his sandals were completely incinerated.

Yutaka (looking at Musashi): "This is an extremely risky technique. I could kill you and myself. But… let's see who dies?"

He jetted fire from his feet and he flew straight in to Musashi's face, he pulled his arm back; behind his ribs.

Musashi (pulling his fist high above his head): "This battle is getting a little old!"

He punched Musashi's hand and the former pulled him toward himself and Yutaka took this opportunity to use his free hand to punch Musashi square in his heart.

Musashi(looking at his chest): "Boy. You … "

Yutaka pulled his hand out and Musashi looked at Yutaka. Gravity grabbed him by his mid section and pulled him down to the throne floor, where he slammed his back.

Yutaka, now in normal state and almost out of chi, approached Musashi.

Musashi (dying): "I … just wanted … to avenge … my … "

Yutaka (looking at him and thinking): It's finally over. He's dead.

He looked up at the sky  and fell backward on his back.

A few weeks later, he woke up in a hospital bed.

Yutaka looked at the hospital room and saw Ichuji, Kaiya, Tobias and Yubaba sitting in a chair.

Yutaka (looking at his friends): "Lord Ichuji? Lord Yubaba? Tobi? Kaiya?"

Tobias woke up first and repositioned himself.

Tobias(leaning in the chair, lifting the back legs up): "Hey Yutaka! You're awake!"

Kaiya got up, ran to Yutaka and hugged him.

She let go of him and Ichuji placed some teriyaki on Yutaka's hands.

Ichuji (smiling): "Enjoy."

Yutaka (looking at everyone): "Can I have moment of privacy?"

Yubaba, Ichuji, Kaiya and Tobias walked out. Tobias shut the door behind him.

Yutaka (looking at his right hand): "Hey Crandor, can we speak about how and why Musashi didn't fight back or try to avoid my final punch?"

Crandor(looking at Yutaka's soul): "Sure."

Outside, the blazing sun was shining her rays of heat on the workers who where rebuilding the throne room.

A week later, Yutaka was back on his feet and he was bidding his farewell to Yubaba.

Yutaka (looking at Yubaba): "Will we meet again?" 

Yubaba (looking at Yutaka): "Of course we will. But not for awhile."

Yutaka nodded and him, the rest of the Trio and Ichuji boarded a ferry for the Forest Village.