Yami Yutaka’s Return

Yutaka

Yutaka(cracking knuckles): “Wayne, I have two element signs.”

Wayne(confused): “How are you still alive? Your Birth-Element Sign would have to fight your New-Element Sign.”

Yutaka(cracking neck): “Because the second one -- and he’s annoying -- is something that Raitrious’ brother gave me.”

Wayne(still confused): “Gave you something?”

Yutaka(closing his eyes and laughing): “He killed me! From that ‘death,’ I acquired a being known as Yami!”

Just by saying his name, Yutaka burst into the black flames: Amaterasu.

Wayne(looking at the new Yutaka): “Stone grey skin, hair standing on edge, sharper canines, sharper nails, and his eyes are completely pitch black.”

The flames deepened with Yutaka’s anger.
Wayne(looking at Yutaka and preparing to fight): “Just who the hell are you?”

Yami-Yutaka(closing his eyes and laughing insanely): “I’M YOUR OPPONENT!!”

Wayne looked at his so-called opponent and was scared to fight him.

Wayne(cracking his knuckles): “I’m not going to lose to you Yami or Yutaka or whatever your name is! I’m going to win!”

Yami-Yutaka gestured Wayne to attack him. The latter created a huge fist made from vines and added a large, grassy spikes to his viney hand.

Wayne(smirking): “This is going to hurt me more than it will ever hurt you!”

The viney, spiked mace towered over his head and gravity took over.  Gravity grabbed the towering mace and threw it to Yami Yutaka but BOOM!

Kumo(looking at the mace and what happened): “It stopped.”

Tobias(scared): “Yami is stronger. I don’t think Hiroshi sealed him all the way.”

Tetsu(gripping Tobias): “IMPOSSIBLE! Hiroshi was the strongest non-Sage type fighter there was!”
He released his kimono from his grip.

Tobias fixed his collar.

On the battlefield, Wayne was shocked to see that Yami Yutaka stopped his viney mace with just his one finger.

Yami Yutaka(peering through the vines): “Wayne, you are nothing compared to the most power being in the Northeast Islands.”

Wayne grinded his teeth.

In the air, Kumo was calculating Wayne’s chance of winning.

Kumo(doing the math in his head): “Wayne has a 1 percent chance of winning and a 99 point 9 percent in dying.”

Tetsu( his beard): “I’ll go tell Ichuji that Yutaka is going to kill a villager that stupidly challenged him.”

Everyone nodded and Tetsu disappeared.

No one expected to hear this sound: CRACK.

Kaiya(shocked): “He… he … broke …”

Bakuhatsu(exhaling smoke): “’is a’m.”

Yami Yutaka scanned the arm and tossed it aside.

Wayne(fainting from blood loss): “You … bastard.”

Wayne dropped to his feet and watched Yami Yutaka break the mold on his face and crack a smile.   

Before Wayne could drop to his stomach and die, his element sign took over the former’s body.

Wayne(his element sign’s voice): “I’ll stop the bleeding for my brother, Wayne.”

Yami Yutaka(confused): “How can blood be stopped by you?”

Wayne’s Element Sign(cracking his knuckles): “Because I am the almighty Chimera! Also known as Kama!”

Bakuhatsu(getting rid of his cigarette): “Ah though’ som’in was wrong wit dat Elemental Sign. Ah guess ’e bein’ a beast an’ al’ ’e can hid unda da radar.”

Wayne(Kama): “I’m the strongest Elemental Sign in our generation.”

Yami Yutaka(crossing his arms and exploding into laughter): “Like. Hell. You. Are.”

Kumo(pulling Kaiya and Tobias away from Yami’s wrath): “This is going to get ugly children.”

Meanwhile, in the Sage’s Throne Room, Tetsu was watching the battle with Ichuji and Kotaro.

Kotaro was closest to Tetsu  but farthest from Ichuji.

Kotaro(keeping his eyes on Wayne): “That boy. He’s always getting himself into trouble.”

Ichuji was closest to Tetsu but farthest from Kotaro.

Ichuji(keeping his eye on Yutaka): “You know him Kotaro?”

Kotaro(turning his head to look at Ichuji): “After his parents died, I raised him.”

Tetsu(placing his hand on top of Kotaro’s head): “I think you’re thinking of Kumo.”

Kotaro(opening his eyes -- they were sky blue): “I was?”

Tetsu and Ichuji laughed.

On the battlefield, Wayne’s arm was repaired.

Wayne(stretching out his fingers): “It’s great to be an Earth Manipulator. You know that Yami Yutaka?”

Yami Yutaka(grinding his teeth): “Go to hell.”

Wayne(smirking happily): “Eh… I don’t think so. I think it’s time to end this little battle.”

Yami Yutaka sneered.

Wayne leapt high into the sky, possibly 10 feet off of the ground and landed in the forest.

Wayne(looking at the sun, than at the ground): “As long as I’m around the ground and not the village than Yutaka or Yami cannot hurt me.”

He clapped his hand into a ball form.

Wayne(looking at the ground): “Hand in Earth Formation: Great Serpent of the Vines emerge!”

Inside Ichuji’s office, they felt the ground rock, even at their height.

Tetsu(starting to disappear): “I was afraid of this! He learned something dangerous!”

Tetsu disappeared and reappeared, with an orb around Kumo, Tobias, Bakuhatsu, and Kaiya.

Kumo(touching the orb): “What the --”

Tetsu(staying in Elemental Possession form): “This orb will protect us from it.”

Everyone(slowly turning to Tetsu): “It?”

RAWR!!!!!

The orb dwellers gazed at the giant vined serpent.

Yami Yutaka(looking at the beast): “Just what the hell…”

Everyone(pointing at “it”): “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!?”

Tetsu(looking at the beast): “Wayne’s secret weapon. The Hand in Earth Formation: Great Serpent of the Vines. And it speaks for it’s name.”

Wayne(looking down at orb dwellers): “This is the beast that my clan created and anyone who uses this technique can kill any enemy!”

The village was speechless.

Wayne burst out into laughter.

To Be Continued…