Tobias' Power part 1

Yutaka

 

 
The next morning, Yutaka woke up from bed and walked out his hut. He stretched and looked upon the countless huts and trees. 
 
Kaiya jumped form her hut's platform and landed next to Yutaka. 
 
Kaiya (looks into Yutaka's eyes): "Where's Tobias? He's going to miss breakfast."
 
Yutaka (pointing, with his thumb, to the hut): "He's still asleep."
 
Kaiya walked into the hut and saw him hugging his pillow. 
 
Tobias (kissing pillow and squeezing the life out of it): "I will have more curry.  I love curry.  No, Kaiya, it doesn't matter what flavor or what you put in it."
 
Kaiya was fuming. 
 
Yutaka (trying to calm her down): "Please Kaiya, don't hurt him. He's an idiot."
 
Kaiya didn't listen. 
 
Tobias (about to kiss the pillow again): "Kiss me Kaiya." 
 
He kissed the pillow. 
 
Kaiya (fire in her eyes): "Say my name again you ert."
 
Tobias (positioning himself for another kiss): "Come on Kaiya ---"
 
Kaiya (jumping into the air and landing a kick to his stomach): "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH ME!!!!"
 
Yutaka  left the hut and then he heard Tobias scream in horror. 
 
Yutaka (jumping up to Shura's hut): "I wonder what's for breakfast."
 
Stom walked out of Shura's hut and she looked into his eyes. 
 
Yutaka (reading Stom's eyes): "Tobias is getting beaten up by Kaiya."
 
Stom nodded and jumped down to Yutaka's and Tobias' hut's platform. 
 
Yutaka opened the door and walked in. 
 
Shura (walks into the Throne room from the Dining Hall): "Oh Yutaka! You're just in time."
 
Yutaka (bowing): "Hello Lady Shura."
 
Shura (notices that Tobias is not with Yutaka): "Where's Tobias?"
 
Yutaka (pointing to the floor where his hut is): "Kaiya is beating him up."
 
Shura sighed and said: "Kaiya has a temper. To be honest, she never lets any boy talk anything ually about her. Kissing, especially."
 
Yutaka: "Why?"
 
Shura: "She never tells why."
 
Kaiya opened the door with a half dead Tobias under her arm. She threw him to Yutaka and he caught him, than dropped him. 
 
Kaiya (slamming door shut): "Next time he says he's going to kiss me, I'll kill him."
 
She walked into the Dining Hall. 
 
Tobias got up off the floor and noticed that Kaiya was gone. 
 
Tobias (looks at Yutaka): "Is that crazy chick gone?"
 
Yutaka nodded.    Yutaka and Tobias walked into the Dining Hall. 
 
Tobias sat on Shura's left side and Yutaka sat on Shura's right.  
 
Shura sat in the Lady's Throne. 
 
Shura (throwing arms into the air): "LET'S EAT!!"
 
Countless bowls of Miso soup, three large grilled filet salmon, several large bowls of rice, natto and several sheets of seaweed. 
 
Yutaka started off with some Miso soup, than went for rice and finished off with natto. 
 
Tobias started with natto, Miso soup,   and finished with filet salmon. 
 
Shura (putting chopsticks over her bowl): "Yutaka, Tobias."
 
They look at her.
 
Shura (looks at both of them): "I'm going to tell you some background of your fathers."
 
Yutaka (stunned look on his face): "My father?!?"
 
Tobias (shocked): "My father?!?"
 
This is the first time he had ever heard of anything regarding his, deceased, father. 
 
Shura (looks at Yutaka): "I'll start with you."
 
Tobias (bolting up from his chair): "Why start with him first?"
 
Shura (pans to Tobias): "Because 'H' is before 'S.'"
 
Tobias sat down with a thud."
 
Shura (turning head to Yutaka): "Okay, now I will start."
 
Yutaka leaned in. 
 
Shura: "Hiroshi was a kind gentleman. But he was also ruthless in battle."
 
Flashback:
 
Shura: Several years before the Five Days of Death:
 
(Shura [Present]): Hiroshi was a dashing young man. He wore a flame red kimono, much like the one your wearing now. But he always carried a katana with him, for reasons unclear. His hair was jet black and his eyes were grey. He had stumbled onto the territory of the Amazons. He was ambushed and he fought them. 
 
Hiroshi (putting katana back in it's scabbard): "So who's next?"
 
Shura: He came to the village after his defeated the amazons and the Lady who ruled before me viewed him as an honored guest. 
 
 
Shura: When he was sitting at the table for dinner, that's when I saw him and fell in love. 
 
Yutaka (shocked): "Whoa! You fell in love with my father!?"
 
Shura nodded. 
 
Shura: After dinner: I got up and took his hand and we went outside. Outside was the most romantic moment of my life."
 
Hiroshi (leaning in): "So … you're?"
 
Shura (blushing and leaning in): "My name is Shura."
 
Hiroshi: "My name is Hisujiya Hiroshi!" 
 
Shura: "At the moment. I thought, he was the one for me. Then he moved in and he kissed me."
 
Hiroshi (breaking from Shura's lips): "You're cute."
 
Shura blushed. 
 
Shura (looks at Tobias): "This is when your father comes in."
 
Tobias (leaning in): "He does?"
 
Shura nodded.
 
Shura (describing Tobias' father): "Satoshi Kazekiri was a brilliant male.  His hair was silver, like yours Tobias, but it was unkempt because of his Air element. He wore a sky blue kimono, dark blue obi and dark blue pants. He had wonderful yellow eyes, like a falcon."
 
Satoshi (walking outside from the hut): "Oh my god: you kissed Shura!?!"
 
Hiroshi (bolting up and forming fire around his fist): "You sly! How long were you there?"
 
Satoshi (smirking): "Long enough!" 
 
Shura (sighing): "He took his palm and ed it forward and a huge wave of wind exploded from his palm and he slammed onto Hiroshi's chest and knocked him of off the platform. That was the last I saw of him. Oh Satoshi ran after him. The last time I heard their names, they were listed as the deceased, 15 years ago."
 
 
Tobias (slumping down on his chair): "So his name was Satoshi Kazekiri. He looked just like me."
 
Yutaka (slumping down on his chair also): "Hiroshi was his name. Mom didn't lie when she said I looked like him."
 
Shura (getting up from her chair): "That's why I let you in the village."
 
Yutaka: "I started to wonder why."
 
Shura (looks at the boys): "If it was some stranger, I would have killed him or her."
 
Yutaka and Tobias looked at each other with such shock. 
 
Yutaka (getting up and following Shura to the Throne Room): "But Kaiya said my father tried to kill you."
 
Shura (walking up the stairs): "Oh that. I'll tell you that some other day." 
 
She sat in the throne and looked out to the rest of the room. 
 
Kaiya paid no attention and she walked outside. She saw a man wearing a brown, tattered cloak that obscured his eyes. 
 
An Amazon ran to the stranger and handed him a tray that had fresh bread and water on it. 
 
The stranger took the bread and took a few bites from it. Than he drank the water and handed it to the Amazon. 
 
The stranger looked at Yutaka. 
 
Yutaka (leaning close to Tobias and covering his mouth with his hand): "That person is looking at us."
 
Tobias (covering his mouth with): "He could know you."
 
Yutaka stared at the stranger. 
 
The stranger stared back, then he charged at Yutaka and Tobias got in the way and shot a blast of wind from his palm. The blast smacked the stranger dead on his chest and his cloak blew away from him and his cover was blown. 
 
Everyone was shocked to see him. 
 
Yutaka (being possessed): "RAITRIOUS!"
 
Raitrious (ripping off cloak and tossing it): "So my cover was blown. And by the wanna-be hunters."
 
Tobias' eyes glowed yellow and he charged for Raitrious. 
 
He slammed his fist into his stomach and he spat blood. 
 
Tobias (Valcry's voice): "That was killing my father, you son of a !"
 
Raitrious pried himself from Tobias' fist and he landed a few feet from Tobias and he charged his fingers. The sparks from the lightning caused the bark from the trees to break off and fall to the ground.
 
Raitrious fired the steak of lightning at Tobias but he evaporated into thin air.
 
Kaiya (looking around the village and trees): "Where did he go?"
 
Yutaka (thinking): I didn't think Tobias was that skilled in his Elementary.
 
He blinked and saw Tobias behind Raitrious.
 
Raitrious saw Tobias' shadow and a full 360 degree turn and Tobias slugged him in the mouth. The force of the punch caused him to slam through the platform of Shura's hut and slam, face first, into the ground below. 
 
Kaiya (looks over the edge): "I don't see a body."
 
Tobias (levitating): "That's because he's not dead."
 
A stream of lightning zapped in front of Tobias but he kneed him in the stomach and grabbed his arms and continuously kneed him. 
 
He let go of Raitrious and his chin was blood stained. 
 
Tobias (crossing arms): "Tired?"
 
Raitrious (raising his index and middle fingers to the cloudy sky): "I HAD IT WITH YOU TOBIAS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU JUST LIKE I KILLED YOUR STUPID,  BIRD BRAINED FATHER!"
 
Lighting slammed onto his nailed fingers. The lightning crept all around his hand and he formed an electrical ball in the palm of his hand. 
 
Tobias (holding right hand to the sky): "Is that all you got?"
 
Raitrious (gripping the ball): "No. You'll see half of my power."
 
Tobias smirked. 
 
He started to gather wind and form it into a ball and he gripped it. 
 
Tobias (pointing to the sky; above the trees): "LET'S FINISH THIS --- UP THERE!!!"
 
Raitrious (disappearing in a streak of lightning): "I couldn't agree more!"
 
They both disappeared.
 
Yutaka (turning his head to Kaiya): "Let's go and watch."
 
Kaiya nodded and they both flew to the sky, above the trees. 
 
When they arrived: Tobias was staring Raitrious down. 
 
Raitrious (kicking off with his feet): "I'm tired of waiting!"
 
He flew to Tobias and half way to him, Tobias clashed with Raitrious' ball of lightning. The force was so great that both fighters were being engulfed in a sphere of lightning and air. 
 
Yutaka (consciences): "Crandor, is that orb going to explode?"
 
Crandor (lowering head to speak to Yutaka's soul): "I do not know. It is only a matter of time."
 
Yutaka opened his eyes. 
 
The sphere glowed white and yellow and it EXPLODED. 
 
Yutaka and Kaiya (yelling together): "TOBIAS!!!!"
 
To be Continued…