Rescuing Kaiya: The Raid Begins part 2

Yutaka

 

Tobias(light bulb turning on): “Oh! I get it now. What’s next?”
 
Kumo(serious expression): “Use it against Shukai.”
Tobias got up, Tama no Kaze in his hand, and looked down. He entered his Elemental Possession and jumped off the cloud. 
 
Kumo(watching Tobias dive into an actual battle): “Go save her Tobias.”
 
Tobias(diving into battle): “AHHH!” 
 
He smashed into the ground and a speeding Shukai stopped in his tracks to see who crashed into the ground. 
 
Shukai(looking at a spiraling orb): “The Tama no Kaze? Tobias.”
 
The orb disappeared. 
 
Shukai(getting on the offensive and scanning the area): “Tobias! You were smart to Whirl yourself from this area but I am smarter!”
 
Tobias’ voice echoed from unknown depths of the Lemuria. 
 
Shukai(creating a Tama no Kaze): “Where the hell are you?!? I know you’re here you slimly bastard!”
 
Tobias dropped from the ceiling, Tama no Kaze tightly in his right hand, and he stood his ground. 
 
Tobias(trying not to add more wind to the Kaze): “THIS IS FOR KIDNAPPING KAIYA!!!”
 
He pulled the Tama no Kaze to his right side and charged for Shukai. 
 
Not able to move out of fear of dying, Shukai was pummeled by the Tama no Kaze and he was pushed off of the edge of the floating starship that he dug his nails into the floor while being pushed off. 
 
Kumo(jumping off of the Cloudportation): “Tetsu! Bakuhatsu! It’s time! Raid on the Lemuria!”
 
Flames appeared out of no where and they formed two figures. The first flame formed Tetsu and the second transformed into Bakuhatsu.  
Tetsu(uncrossing his arms): “I see the raid has begun.”
 
Bakuhatsu(spitting out of his mouth): “Let’s do dis tin.”
 
Kumo got in front of the duo and prepared two Tama no Kaze. Tobias stood beside him. 
 
Kumo(preparing to launch): “We are known as the Kaiya Rescue Unit.” 
 
Shukai(flapping his wings to keep him airborne): “Kaiya Rescue Unit?”
 
Tobias nodded. “We are here to take Kaiya back.”
 
Shukai(cracking his knuckles): “Oh really?”
 
The unit, all, simultaneously, nodded. 
 
A bolt of lightning struck the ground and it formed Raitrious. 
 
Raitrious was holding Kaiya on his shoulder. 
 
Raitrious(holding Kaiya and looking at Shukai): “Shukai, they call themselves the What Unit?”
 
Shukai(looking at Raitrious): “The Kaiya Rescue Unit.”
 
Raitrious burst out into laughter. 
 
A bolt of lightning struck him on his back and he disappeared. 
 
Shukai took in a lot of air and he swallowed it. 
 
Tetsu(disappearing with Kumo): “Forget about the plan! Flee this area! He’s going to use Mouth to Mouth Tornado.”
 
And just as Tetsu predicted, Shukai released the Mouth to Mouth Tornado.  He turned pivoted on his one claw. He destroyed most of the structure. But he didn’t kill any member of the Kaiya Rescue Unit. 
 
Tetsu came behind Shukai with Kumo’s katana but the latter got wind of it and disappeared. 
 
Tetsu(keeping his guard up): “Damn it! He Whirled!”
 
Bakuhatsu found him by his Heat Seeking Eye and launched a hell of a lot of fire balls at him but Shukai continued to Whirl from attacks. 
 
Tobias(pointing to the darkened sky):  “You bastards infiltrated my home! I’m finished  with you bastards.”
 
He Whirled himself high above  the Lemuria and gathered all of the air around him. 
 
Shukai(collecting the air): “I was going to use this technique in order to eradicate the Forest Village and kill Sajiro. But the latter decided to seal me after Summi.”
 
Kumo grinded his teeth and he was sweating. 
 
Kumo(sweating bullets): “Bakuhatsu, I saw that day happened. During the ‘Five Days of Death,’ I saw Shukai get sealed away.”
 
Bakuhatsu nodded. 
 
Raitrious appeared beside Kumo, his hand charged with electricity and he plunged it into Kumo’s chest. 
 
Kumo(being pushed away): “GARGH!”
 
Raitrious’ attack, literally, sent Kumo flying into a bridge. The bridge crumbled as Kumo slammed into it and, like the rubble, gravity took over and crashed him into the ground. 
 
Raitrious(looking at fainted Kumo): “Kumo, like your parents before you, you are weak.”
 
He bared his fanged teeth at him. 
 
Shukai(readying himself to drop the massive air ball): “Thanks brother for knocking Kumo out!” 
 
Raitrious held a thumbs up. 
 
Vines exploded from the floor and wrapped themselves around Raitrious’ legs, torso and arms. 
 
Raitrious(looking at his body):  “Such a fool.”
 
Shukai shouted on top of his bird like lungs. “YOU ALL DIE!”
 
Raitrious(being struck with lightning): “And I take my leave. See ya lot in hell.”
 
He was zapped away but he didn’t disappear for good. He reappeared beside Shukai. 
 
Shukai(throwing his hand down to earth): “Tetsu! Tobias! Kumo! Bakuhatsu! YOU ALL DIE TODAY!”
 
The massively oversized Tama no Kaze sailed down to the Lemuria. 
 
Tobias(preparing himself to find Kaiya): “Screw this. I’m finding my teammate, friend and soon-to-be girlfriend!”
 
Tobias Whirled himself inside the Lemuria. 
 
Tetsu, instead of bursting into flames, Whirled himself to an unknown location. 
 
Bakuhatsu(igniting his right palm): “Tobias went t’ hun’ fo’ Kaiya. Kumo ou’ col’ and Tetsu’s a wall. Ah guess i’s all ma job t’ kill dese bastards.”  
 
Just than, Shukai was grasping for air. 
 
Raitrious(turning to see who slugged his brother in the stomach): “Tetsu!”
 
Tetsu reappeared but with his large muscular fist in Shukai’s stomach. 
 
Sadly, the oversized Tama no Kaze was still soaring down the road to the Lemuria. 
 
Raitrious(charging his right hand): “Forget about you Shukai!”
 
He blasted the Tama no Kaze with a powerful yellow streak. 
 
Raitrious(clapping his hands): “Behold, the Kaminari no Tama no Kaze.” 
 
Tetsu took his fist from Shukai’s stomach, punched him in the face and Whirled after the oversized Tama no Kaze. 
 
Shukai wiped the blood from his beak and Raitrious laughed with joyous cheer. 
Raitrious(counting on his fingers): “One - Kumo. Two - Tetsu. Three - Kaiya. Four - Bakuhatsu. And five - Tobias.” 
 
Shukai(still wiping blood from his beak): “Brother, what are you doing?”
 
Raitrious(sporting an actual smile): “Being happy!”
 
Tetsu caught up with the oversized Kaze and he expelled fire from his shoeless feet and got in front of the beast. 
 
He placed his hands in front of it and shot large portions of Ocean Blue Fire at the oversized behemoth. 
 
Tetsu(thinking): I can’t die! I can’t! Tobias. Kaiya. Kumo. Bakuhatsu. They’re all trusting me as team leader to help rescue Kaiya! I can’t die! 
 
To Be Continued…