Rescuing Kaiya: The Oversized Destruction part 3

Yutaka

 

Shukai(throwing his hand down to earth): “Tetsu! Tobias! Kumo! Bakuhatsu! YOU ALL DIE TODAY!”
 
The massively oversized Tama no Kaze sailed down to the Lemuria. 
 
Tobias(preparing himself to find Kaiya): “Screw this. I’m finding my teammate, friend and soon-to-be girlfriend!”
 
Tobias Whirled himself inside the Lemuria. 
 
Tetsu, instead of bursting into flames, Whirled himself to an unknown location. 
 
Bakuhatsu(igniting his right palm): “Tobias went t’ hun’ fo’ Kaiya. Kumo ou’ col’ and Tetsu’s a wall. Ah guess i’s all ma job t’ kill dese bastards.”  
 
Just than, Shukai was grasping for air. 
 
Raitrious(turning to see who slugged his brother in the stomach): “Tetsu!”
 
Tetsu reappeared but with his large muscular fist in Shukai’s stomach. 
 
Sadly, the oversized Tama no Kaze was still soaring down the road to the Lemuria. 
 
Raitrious(charging his right hand): “Forget about you Shukai!”
 
He blasted the Tama no Kaze with a powerful yellow streak. 
 
Raitrious(clapping his hands): “Behold, the Kaminari no Tama no Kaze.” 
 
Tetsu took his fist from Shukai’s stomach, punched him in the face and Whirled after the oversized Tama no Kaze. 
 
Shukai wiped the blood from his beak and Raitrious laughed with joyous cheer. 
Raitrious(counting on his fingers): “One - Kumo. Two - Tetsu. Three - Kaiya. Four - Bakuhatsu. And five - Tobias.” 
 
Shukai(still wiping blood from his beak): “Brother, what are you doing?”
 
Raitrious(sporting an actual smile): “Being happy!”
 
Tetsu caught up with the oversized Kaze and he expelled fire from his shoeless feet and got in front of the beast. 
 
He placed his hands in front of it and shot large portions of Ocean Blue Fire at the oversized behemoth. 
 
Tetsu(thinking): I can’t die! I can’t! Tobias. Kaiya. Kumo. Bakuhatsu. They’re all trusting me as team leader to help rescue Kaiya! I can’t die! 
 
He was being pushed back into the Lemuria’s structure. 
 
Meanwhile, Tobias Whirling himself to every room that seemed promising -- but he failed in finding Kaiya. 
 
Tobias(opening another door): “No.”
 
He ran down a corridor and ran into a dead end. 
 
Tobias(creating a Tama no Kaze): “How can there be a dead end on a floating plane?”
 
He ran the Tama no Kaze straight into the wall and a hidden corridor. He pressed onwards and got to a fork in the road. 
 
Tobias(looking down the three possible paths): “Which way do I go?”
 
Inside Tobias’ mind, Valcry was looking at a very concerned Tobias. 
 
Valcry(looking at Tobias’ Soul): “I will teach you a technique that only Master Air Manipulators can use.”
 
Tobias’ Soul(looking into Valcry’s eyes): “What is it?”
 
Valcry(looking into Tobias’ Soul’s eyes): “The Breath of Air technique.”
 
Tobias’ Soul(confused): “Breath of Air?”
 
Valcry nodded. “All you do, is stop your breathing and…”
 
Tobias was stunned by what he heard. “Stop my breathing!?”
 
Valcry(scratching his feathers): “Well, yes but I’m here so you can’t die.”
 
Tobias(sighing): “Well thanks Val.”
 
Valcry(sensing): “You’re still breathing.”
 
Tobias stopped his breathing. 
 
Tobias(trying not to breath): “Now what?”
 
Valcry(looking down at Tobias’ Soul): “You must hear an individual breathing.”
 
Understanding this, Tobias tried to here Kaiya’s breathing. 
 
Meanwhile, Shukai was pushing the Oversized Tama no Kaze into Tetsu. 
 
Shukai(giving one more push): “Now, Tetsu, the last of your clan, die!”
 
Tetsu tried not to trip but he gave up, created fire clone and disappeared. 
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu(running and grabbing the knocked out Kumo): “Urgh!”
 
He threw him into the air and he Whirled him to a safer location.  
 
Bakuhatsu appeared, battered and beaten, to help Fire Clone Tetsu. 
 
Bakuhatsu(wiping blood from his nose): “Tetsu, dis place ‘s gonna be comin’ down!”
 
Tetsu(disappearing into the Lemuria): “Bakuhatsu, GO!”
 
Bakuhatsu(bursting into flames): “…”
 
In the Lemuria, Tobias untied Kaiya and ripped the duct tape off .
 
Kaiya(leaning on Tobias): “Where’s Yutaka?”
 
Tobias(placing Kaiya’s arm on his shoulder): “He doesn’t know that we are doing this.”
 
Kaiya(running with Tobias out of the room): “We?”
 
Tobias(going at Kaiya’s pace): “Yes ‘we.’”
 
Kaiya(looking at Tobias confusingly): “Who the hell are ‘we?’”
 
Tobias(keeping his sights straight): “The Kaiya Rescue Unit.”
 
Kaiya(still confused): “There’s a rescue team named after me?”
 
Tobias nodded.
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu Whirled in front of Tobias and Kaiya. 
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu(extending his hand): “Grab my hand if you want to live!”
 
Tobias grabbed Tetsu’s hand, clutching Kaiya as hard as he can, and they were Whirled to safety. 
 
Outside, Shukai and Raitrious, witnessed the biggest explosion ever seen by both brothers. 
 
Shukai(watching the fiery inferno crash land into the ocean): “Amazing. I did that?”
 
Raitrious nodded. 
 
The fiery inferno, now known as the, Lemuria slammed into the ocean and started to drown. 
 
Fire Clone - Tetsu reappeared in front of Yutaka’s house -- where Kumo was lay in front of. Bakuhatsu heaved him on his shoulder and opened the door. 
 
Being mid night, they crept into their bedrooms and went to beds. 
 
Once everyone was asleep, Kaiya slipped on battle armor -- from when she first fought Summi -- and disappeared without a trace. 
 
She reappeared within the forest looking up at her two kidnappers: Raitrious and Shukai. 
 
Kaiya(talking softly): “This time… it’s time for me to fight back -- Amazon Style.”
 
To Be Continued…