Yami Yutaka Emerges part 1

Yutaka

 In was close to 2 am and the sky, the street, and even the hospital was sleeping soundly. Everything and everyone was asleep, everything except the hatred being collected in Yutaka's psyche. 

Inside Yutaka's mind, Crandor sensed a disturbance. He got up on all four legs and started to feel for the corroded chi.

Crandor(looking into the unknown abyss): "It feels like Yutaka's chi but it's corroded. Did Shukai do something to pollute his chi?"

Several hours later, Yutaka woke up and looked at his left hand.

Yutaka (shocked to see what's on the palm of his hand): "闇- Yami."

He got out of bed, unwrapped his bandages and threw them on the bed. His scar was still visible but they were not bleeding.

Kaiya walked into the hotel room and saw the kanji.

Kaiya(afraid for Yutaka): "Yutaka, why do you have another Sign Seal?"

Yutaka looked at her.

Yutaka(scared look in his eyes): "I.. don't know."

Kumo and Tobias walked in on the two and Yutaka waved to the duo; with his 闇hand.

Kumo(running and grabbing Yutaka's left hand): "That's the seal of Shukai's Yami Slash."

Yutaka(perplexed): "'Shukai's Yami Slash.'"

Kumo(releasing his hand): "It's a slash that can cause two circumstances."

Kaiya(crossing her arms): "They are?"

Kumo(holding up his index finger): "Death."

Yutaka was not fazed.

Kaiya(fazed by the statement): "So, Yutaka, would've died!"

Yutaka (closing his eyes): "I see and the second?"

Kumo(holding out two fingers): "Infection of the virus that will kill you in 3 years time."

DON!

Tobias turned into a statue as with Kaiya.

Kumo closed his eyes.

Yutaka (looking at his hand): "So when I'm 18, I'll die?"

Kumo nodded.

Kumo(looking at Yutaka's left hand): "Unless you found way to stop the virus and destroy it, then on August 8th, in 3 years, ..."

Everyone looked at Kumo.

Kumo(closing his eyes but opening a minute later): "YOU DIE."

Kaiya dropped to her knees.

Kaiya(looking at Kumo from the floor): "How can he not die?"

Kumo started to his chin and an idea came into his head.

Kumo walked to Yutaka, picked his left hand up and tapped it.

Kumo(keeping his finger in place): "Only use the power of  Yami - 闇- in desperate measures."

Yutaka nodded to the idea

Kaiya and Tobias were concerned for their friend's well-being.

Meanwhile, on the Lemuria, Shukai was talking to Raitrious about his name choice.

Shukai (listening to the running winds): "Raitrious? That's stupid."

Raitrious (turning his head to face Shukai): "And 'Shukai' isn't any better. At least my name isn't as obvious."

Shukai(crossing arms and getting into his brother's face): "What are you implying?"

Raitrious (pushing his brother): "Get out of my face! You may be taller than me but you're not stronger!"

Shukai took a couple steps backward and  looked at his older brother.

Raitrious(cracking knuckles): "Instead of fighting each other, we should be fighting The Trio and Kumo!"

Shukai nodded and Raitrious gripped Shukai's kimono. A huge tunnel of wind whipped around the two brothers and than it whipped them to the city.

In Yutaka's hotel room, Yutaka heard the rumble of a fierce battle.

Yutaka (growing angrier and thinking): (That battle is getting worst and worst as it rages on.)

Inside Yutaka's mind, a dark manifestation was gripping Yutaka by the neck and squeezing as tight as it can. The Manifestation was covered in an aura of darkness; to hard to tell any features.

Manifestation (gripping Yutaka's neck): "Hahahaha! This is great! Look around!"

Yutaka opened one eye as much as he could and saw Crandor hanging from a floating rock; his eyes closed.

Yutaka (looking down at the Manifestation): "Who ... are ... you?"

The Manifestation bared his canines.

Manifestation (squeezing Yutaka's throat): "My name is Yami Yutaka!"

Outside, the real Yutaka was having trouble breathing and seeing. He coughed blood.

He looked at the blood and realized that his soul was taken a beating.

Inside Yutaka's mind, Yami Yutaka released Pure Yutaka and he fainted.

Yami Yutaka's dark aura cleared and his features were more visible.

Yami Yutaka wore a black flamed kimono and black flamed pants. His hair was jet black and skin was stone grey skin. Yami's eyes were pitch black. His stone grey fingers had sharp-dagger like nails.

Yami looked down at Pure Yutaka and grinned evilly. He panned over to Crandor and grinned again.

Yami (cracking knuckles): "Let's raise a little hell."

Outside, Shukai was firing Tama no Kaze and Raitrious was firing Rai no Tama (Tama no Rai's new name).

Tobias (firing a Tama no Kaze): "Where the hell is Yutaka?!?"

Kumo(firing multiple Tama no Kaze): "He's recuperating!"

BOOM! The left wing of the roof blew up and a figure was floating in the cloud of ash and smoke.

Kumo(opening his eyes): "It's Yutaka!" 

Yutaka had a black aura around him.

To be Continued...!