The Elemental Assault

Yutaka

 

Yutaka bombarded Summi with countless fireballs from just one swipe of his right hand. Tobias fired a streak of wind that sliced a scar onto the bridge of his nose. Kaiya launched countless earthy bullets straight for Summi’s scar. 
 
Summi roared in pain as the bullets flew into his scar. 
 
Summi rubbed the scar and looked at the trio. 
 
Kaiya (looking into Summi’s shark-like eyes): “Is he going to give up?”
 
Tobias (looking serious): “I don’t think so.”
 
Yutaka (Crandor’s Voice): “He hasn’t given up. He’s jus--” 
 
Before Yutaka could finish sentence, Summi used his octopus tail to gut punch him. 
 
Tobias (Valcry’s voice): “You!”
 
He threw his hand in front of his face and wind started to gather in the shape of a ball. 
 
Tobias (throwing his hand to his chest): “Tama no Kaze!” 
 
Kaiya (thinking): Tobias can’t be using that again, could he? The Tama no Kaze can’t defeat Summi, nothing can. Unless, … 
 
She saw Yutaka put his hand on the Tama no Kaze. 
 
Yutaka (merging his fire with the Tama no Kaze): “Tama no Kasai-Kaze no Nagare!!!”
 
The Tama no Kasai-Kaze no Nagare erupted from, both, Tobias’ and Yutaka’s hands and stabbed Summi in the right eye. He forced himself to close it, tightly. 
 
Summi (rubbing his damaged eye): “You bastards, you slimily humans. THIS IS IT! I HAD IT!”
 
Summi’s mouth opened as wide as he could and a snow-white, ocean-blue orb started to shape in his agape mouth. 
 
Yutaka (glaring at the orb): “Here it comes, the technique that killed me.”
 
Tobias (looking at Yutaka with astonishment and confusing): “Killed you?”
 
Kaiya (looking at the orb): “No time to tell you.”
 
Summi launched the orb and the trio teleported for a few seconds and reappeared. 
 
Yutaka (holding out his right hand): “Here, Crandor wanted me to give this to you.”
 
A fire started to take form in Yutaka’s right hand, but before he could fire it… 
 
Summi (bursting into flames): “AHHHHHHHH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!? WHAT KIND OF TECHNIQUE IS THIS!?!”
 
Tobias and Kaiya looked at Yutaka with a confused stare on their faces. 
 
Yutaka (closing his right hand and exiting his Elemental Possession): “What did I do? I set Summi on fire. Crandor, help.”
 
Tobias (looking at his right hand): “Valcry, what happened?”
 
Valcry didn’t respond.
 
Yutaka (looking at his right hand): “CRANDOR, HELP ME!!!”
 
Crandor (inside Yutaka’s head): “It was not you that set Summi on fire. It was someone else.”
 
Yutaka (talking to his right hand): “Someone else?”
 
Crandor (nodding): “Yes, someone that I nor you can see.”
 
Kaiya (watching Summi burn): “Guys, should we help him?”
 
Tobias (nodding his head): “Nope. Let him burn.”
 
Kaiya bit her lower lip. 
 
Yutaka was confused. He couldn’t think why or how he would set Summi on fire. He didn’t even know how to. 
 
Summi (trying to put himself out): “THE FIRE IS TOO HOT! I CAN’T PUT MYSELF OUT! MY WATER MANIPULATION ISN’T DOING ANYTHING!?!?”
 
Yutaka put his head into his hands and looked into his ’Elemental Seal.’ 
 
Yutaka (thinking): What would Ichuji do? No, what should I do? 
 
Kaiya exited her Elemental Possession and looked at the others. 
 
Kaiya (pointing to a burning Summi): “WHY CAN’T YOU GUYS HELP HIM?!?!”
 
Tobias (getting into Kaiya’s face): “BECAUSE HE’S THE ENEMY! AND IF HE SPONTANEOUSLY COMBUSTS THAN THAT’S HIS FAULT!!”
 
Kaiya punched Tobias in the face. 
 
Tobias punched Kaiya in the stomach. 
 
Yutaka looked at the sky but nothing was helping him think of what went wrong. 
 
Summi (turning into an inferno): “HELP!!! THE FIRE JUST TURNED INTO AN INFERNO!!!”
 
The trio looked at the horrible burning Summi. 
 
They were helpless. If Summi couldn’t put himself out, then what made them think they could. 
 
Then, another fire ignited in mid air and took the form of a tall muscular male figure. 
 
Yutaka (looking at the figure as he puts out the fire around him): “Who… who is that?”
 
Tobias (shocked and confused): “Who is that?”
 
Kaiya (looking astonished): “What is he?”
 
Summi cried in horror of the figure. 
 
Summi: “TETSU!!!” 
 
Tetsu was a tall, muscular male who wore a tattered, worn out brown overcoat. He had a long silver beard that was chest length and unkempt. He had silver hair that was tied into a topknot and was mid-back length. He wore tattered brown pants and  no shoes. 
 
Yutaka (amazed at the sight of Tetsu): “Who’s Tetsu?”
 
The trio were speechless. 
 
Tetsu extended his right hand out and snapped his fingers. Summi set ablaze and now he was a solar flare.