The Hotel of Romance

Yutaka

 

Season 2: Shuukai Saga

Kumo Arc

Chapter 27: The Hotel of Romance

A few weeks have passed since Summi's and Musashi's defeat. The weather was getting colder and the Trio were walking through a main stream city.

Kaiya(awestruck at the site of buildings and shops): "Is this what city girls do?"

Yutaka(looking at the never-ending skyscrapers): "I guess."

Tobias(looking at Kaiya's and Yutaka's half destroyed kimonos): "We've been wearing these messed up garbs for weeks. I think it's time for a change."

Kaiya nodded.

Kaiya(running her fingers through her hair): "I'm going to get my hair done."

Tobias(slapping Kaiya's ): "Not without any money. But if you had money, I bet you'd look y."

Kaiya balled her right hand and punched Tobias square in the right cheek, sending him flying into a building.

Yutaka heard mummers and whispers coming from people passing by.

Yutaka (looking at the crowd): "Hey you two. These people are 'normal' and they don't understand where we are coming from. The world we come from. The village and situation."

He panned his sight to Tobias and Kaiya.

Yutaka (looking at Kaiya and Tobias): "So you two are technically given our life style out to the public."

Kaiya looked at Tobias, with her fist by her right ear, and Tobias looked at Kaiya. She dropped her fist and unballed it. She, then, helped Tobias up to his feet and hugged him.

She let go of him and smiled.

The snow continued to fall and the Trio ran into a tall, grey, building.

Yutaka(looking up at the sign): "Tezuka Hotel, Osamu Dinner and Astro Department Store."

Tobias looked at the street and saw, only, snow. The Trio walked in and saw a lobby with a bar located in it.

Yutaka(reaching into his bag): "Let's see... much money do I have."

He pulled out his wallet, opened the mouth and saw that it has not been fed in ages.

Yutaka(sighing): "Nothing."

He put it back into his bag and sat at the bar. Since he's a minor, no one walked up to him to take his order.

Kaiya surveyed the area.

Tobias was looking at cute school girls walk in and out of the hotel.

Yutaka (turning to talk to the Trio): "We need find out where Raitrious is going to find Shuukai."

Tobias ( chin): "Somewhere where there is wind."

Kaiya punched Tobias' cheek in.

Kaiya(keeping her fist in place): "No duh stupid."

Yutaka (pulling Kaiya's hand from Tobias'): "Kaiya, he's right. Only somewhere that has wind will house Shukai."

Kaiya took her arm back and kept looking at Tobias with an evil look on your face.

Yutaka walked up to the counter and got a room for free. 

The Trio were silent the whole way to their room.

Yutaka (looking at the card key): "It says we are at 'Room 227'."

Tobias found the room and snatched the card key from Yutaka's hand. He inserted the key and turned the handle. They walked in and saw the most elegant room they ever saw.

Kaiya(star struct from the view): "Two king sized beds! A TV! A radio! A shower!"

Kaiya screamed on top of her lungs and Tobias tackled to the floor.

Kaiya (looking at Tobias): "GET OFF ME YOU STUPID ERT!"

Tobias got up and Kaiya looked at him with anger.

The former took a couple steps back and slumped onto a chair.

Yutaka was in the bathroom looking at his messed up, electrified hair.

Yutaka(looking in the mirror and trying to fix his hair): "Urgh."

Inside Yutaka's mind, Crandor was concerned over his host's hair and anger.

Crandor (looking at Yutaka): "Lord Yutaka, you should really do something about your hair."

Yutaka's Soul (running his fingers through his messed up hair): "Hm? Maybe I can fix it so that it is still unkempt but somewhat neater."

Crandor (confused): "That -- whatever floats your boat."

Meanwhile, outside of Yutaka's mind, Kaiya was fixing her hair so it can be straight once more and Tobias was watching TV. He smiled at his friends, put his knee high boots on, walked out the door, shut it and walked down the hall way.

Yutaka (thinking): What if we don't find Shukai's relic in time. What if Raitrious gets to him first?

Crandor heard his host's thoughts.

Yutaka (still thinking): "Kaiya and Tobias are both counting on me to destroy Raitrious.

Crandor (lowering his head so Yutaka's Soul can hop onto it): "Hop on. For 15 years, I have been hiding something from you."

Outside of Yutaka's mind, the former stopped dead in his tracks, at the rail and looked down.

Meanwhile, his soul was taking a trip in the endless sky that was his body's mind.

Crandor (looking up): "There is something I tell you."

Yutaka smiled at the information.

Outside his mind, Yutaka was looking out a window and saw the rain smacking into the window and into the ground.

Yutaka (closing his eyes): "It seems Summi is crying over something."

Kaiya was standing behind Yutaka, looking down at her right side and rubbing her arm.

Kaiya(looking down at her right side): "Yutaka. Can we speak?"

Yutaka turned his head and saw Kaiya looking down.

Yutaka (walking up to Kaiya and lifting her chin): "What is it?"

Kaiya (blushing): "It's just that... both you and Tobias grew up with parents. What was that feeling to be loved by an actual mother?"

Yutaka (looking into Kaiya's eyes): "We didn't have fathers. Lady Shura explained that. But we did have mothers and it was like any other experience. They loved us. Just like Lady Shura loves you. They cared for and trained us."

Kaiya's eyes closed and she leaned into Yutaka.

Yutaka closed his eyes and leaned into Kaiya.

Kaiya and Yutaka kissed each other.   They kissed for what seemed like hours.

Outside, Kaiya's distant but faint voice can be heard.

Kaiya(distant but faint): "I love you Hisujiya Yutaka. Not Kazekiri Tobias."

Yutaka's distant but faint voice can be heard also.

Yutaka (distant but faint voice): "I love you too Tsuchiki Kaiya."

The rain continued to pound on the windows but the two teens paid no attention to it. They only kissed.