The Avenger of the Traveling Sky part 1

Yutaka

 

Outside, the rain turned into a typhoon.

 

A slender, tall man wearing a dark green kimono with navy blue trousers. He was wearing a type of beige colored hood that covered his lower face and it dropped to his chest. It reached the middle of his back as well.

 

He was standing on the roof of the hotel, looking up at the battling sky.

 

Unnamed Male(looking at the warring skies): "It seems that Shukai has been released and Raitrious is helping him cause this monstrous typhoon."

 

The unidentified male heard a boom behind him. He turned his entire body and saw Kotaro standing in front of him.

 

Kotaro (lifting up his head): "Kumo. You know why this is happening right? The typhoon."

 

Kumo(looking at Kotaro): "Yes, yes I do."

 

Kotaro (looking up at the sky): "Shukai has been revived."

 

Kumo(looking up at the sky and getting pellets of rain in his eye): "What does this mean?"

 

Kotaro(disappearing): "That all of hell has broken loose before Mamoru and Kasuni have been revived."

 

Kumo(looking at clashing clouds): "Raitrious, you unleashed the Winds of Hades. Now Shukai will unleash his Wings of the Shinigami Technique. A deadly technique that can alter your appearance from humanoid to your true demonic form."

 

Inside room 227, Yutaka and Tobias were listening to the radio for anything out-of-the-ordinary.

 

Kaiya was in the bathroom taking a nice, warm, shower.

 

Tobias(getting up to stretch): "Man! This is boring. How long does it take for a girl to take a shower anyways?"

 

Yutaka(looking out the window for Raitrious): "I don't know. I'm not a girl, so how would I know."

 

Tobias (turning around in disgust): "It was just a question."

 

Yutaka got up and stretched. He had dark blue and black bags under his sleepy eyes.

 

Kaiya walked out of the bathroom with mist leading the way. Her hair was dripping and she had a towel wrapped around her body.

 

Tobias' mouth dropped to the ground and Yutaka's eyes widen.

 

Kaiya(looking at the boys): "What?"

 

Tobias (nodding): "Noth-ing."

 

Kaiya(balling up her fist): "Then why are you looking?"

 

Tobias turned red in the face and sat down.

 

Yutaka (closing his eyes and crossing his arms): "Tobias."

 

Tobias lifted his head up and looked at Yutaka.

 

Tobias (looking at Yutaka): "Yes Yutaka."

 

Yutaka (looking at Tobias): "Let's spare tomorrow. Outside the front door."

 

Tobias(holding up a thumbs up): "Yeah. Let's spare."

 

The Trio went to sleep and sometime during the night, the storm outside calmed down.

 

The next morning, Yutaka was the first one to wake up. He dragged his feet to the bathroom and looked in the morning. He shut the door and started the shower.

 

To be continued