Fire vs. Air

Yutaka

Bakuhatsu stared Shukai down but it was Kumo who was more intimidating.

Kumo(cracking knuckles): "Shukai, do you remember me?"

Shukai(looking into Kumo's eyes): "I do remember you. You're that 22 year old, well you were a small child back than, that tried to fight in the 'Five Days of Death' but Sajiro stopped you before he went into battle."

Kumo nodded and closed his eyes.

Flashback -- Starts

A young Kumo was running to the gates to fight the demons but Sajiro appeared in front of him. The former was not wearing his large scarf but he was wearing the same kimono and boots. 

Kumo stopped running. 

Sajiro(holding out his hand): "Do not try and fight these demons."

Kumo(getting defensive): "WHY?!?"

Sajiro(looking into Kumo's eyes): "Because too many young people have died. So now it's time for me to take the fight into my own hands."

There was a long silence but multiple lightning balls slammed into the ground.

Kumo(holding his hand out): "Lord Sajiro--"

Sajiro disappeared and Kumo shot his head up to the darkened sky to see him reappear before a large earth-like demon. 

Flashback -- Ends

Shukai cracked his knuckles.

Tobias looked at Kaiya and at Yutaka.

But Yutaka was on two feet. He was still weak.

Yutaka(looking up and talking to Crandor): ("My body is still weak. But what happens if you take over?")

Crandor lowered his head to Yutaka's level.

Crandor(looking at Yutaka): ("We can fight. But only for a few minutes.")

Yutaka smiled at the thought.

Outside, Yutaka closed his eyes and shot them open. He was in his Elemental Possession.

Yutaka jetted for Shukai and Kumo.

Kumo and Bakuhatsu stepped back.

Kumo(putting his hand on Yutaka's shoulder): "Don't overdue it, Crandor. You're still weak from your fight against Yami."

Yutaka looked at Kumo but he had no words for him.

Gravity grabbed Kumo's ankle and, lightly, pulled him down to the ground, next to Tobias and Kaiya.

Bakuhatsu(pulling out his wallet): "Ma money gonna be on Yutaka. 'Ow abou' yo?"

SLAP! Kaiya slapped Bakuhatsu square across the face.

Bakuhatsu(rubbing the red slap mark): "Dat hur'!"

Everyone laughed.

Above their heads but still in eye shot, Shukai and Yutaka were just staring at each other.

Shukai(closing his eyes and crossing his arms): "With Raitrious dead, I guess I have to resurrect the others."

Yutaka sneered. He, than, disappeared and Shukai gasped.

Shukai disappeared and reappeared behind Yutaka and tried to elbow him but Yutaka threw his elbow to block Shukai's.

Shukai rubbed his elbow and created a Tama no Kaze.

Yutaka rubbed his elbow and created a Tama no Kasai.

Shukai(releasing the ball): "TAMA!"

Yutaka(releasing the ball in Shukai's direction):"NO!"

Shukai and Yutaka(hoping that their elemental ball collides to make a great cover): "KAZE! KASAI!"

BOOM! The two orbs slammed head first into each other and smoke and embers rained down to earth.

The two fighters shot themselves into the fiery ash cloud and multiple clashing sounds could be heard.

Shukai jumped out of the ash cloud: on fire.

Shukai(patting his gi): "AH! AH! AH! I'M ON FIRE!"

Yutaka back flipped out of the ash cloud and it disappeared into the air.

Shukai(continuing to pat his gi): "You bastard. That was a cheap shot. And now look at my gi."

Yutaka flipped him off.

Bakuhatsu(snickering at Yutaka's action): "Damn man! Yo got flipped off b' Yutaka!"

Yutaka didn't let his mindset slip. He built up so much momentum that he jetted from his position and huge circle of fire erupted from his feet.

Shukai(scared and shocked look on his face): "Whaaa!"

CRACK! Yutaka punched him on his cheek. CRACK! He punched him again.

Shukai did a complete 360 degree turn in the air and Yutaka punched his stomach, uppercutted him with his foot, kneed him in the stomach and tackled him into a stone rafter.

Kumo(grabbing Tobias and Kaiya from falling debris): "Kazekiri! Tsuchiki!"

He pulled them out of danger's way.

Shukai and Yutaka fell to the ground and Yutaka was starting to get tired.

Bakuhatsu(helping Tobias up to his feet): "Ah bet Shukai mad as hell now."

He was. Shukai got to his feet and gripped Yutaka's battered neck and started to squeeze as hard as he could.

Yutaka(struggling to get free): "Not again!"

Shukai dug his talons into Yutaka's neck; something Yami Yutaka didn't think of doing.

Shukai(eyes changing it's color to a vengeful red): "This is for my older brother!"

Yutaka(coughing blood up): "That wasn't me! My father killed Raitrious!"

Shukai(squeezing harder): "He's dead! But you're not! If Raitrious could only see me now! Me, Shukai, killing one of the last Hisujiya member! And once you're dead, I'll go after Kasa! Than, Rumiko, and finally the Amazons!"

Kaiya(entering her Elemental Possession): "YOU CAN'T!"

Tobias(entering his Elemental Possession): "YOU BASTARD!"

Kumo entered his Elemental Possession and disappeared.

Yutaka, being weak from the start, started to lose consciences.

Shukai(releasing Yutaka): "GAH! MY RIBS!"

Yutaka dropped to his knees and regained consciences.

He staggered to his feet and staggered to Bakuhatsu.

Shukai looked to his left and saw Yutaka staggering to safety.

Shukai(turning his head to see Bakuhatsu; with his eye activated): "What the hell are you doing?!?"

Bakuhatsu(taking the cigarette out of his mouth and exhaling smoke): "Just protectin' someone Hiroshi promised m' ta protect."

Bakuhatsu removed his hand from Shukai's ribs and the latter swung around, trying to round-house-kick the former but he blocked it with his right forearm. 

Kumo helped Yutaka help to his feet and threw his arm over  his shoulder and held him in place.

Kaiya(putting her earthy hands on Yutaka's bruised shoulder): "Yutaka. I'm sorry this happened to you."

Yutaka(not looking at Kaiya): "It's not your fault. It's Shukai's and Raitrious'."

Kaiya nodded.

Above, in the clouds, Bakuhatsu punched an Air Clone; only for it to burst into clouds.

Bakuhatsu(pulling his arm back): "Damn. Dis bull keep makin' dese aired up clones. Ah don' know which one ta hi' firs'."

Shukai dodged Bakuhatsu's fist and the former created more and more air clones.

Down on the ground, Kumo transfered Yutaka to Kaiya's care and told the second latter to stay put.

Kumo tried to disappear but a huge wall of flames erupted out of no where and everyone looked around to see the source but could not see anyone conjuring them.

Kaiya looked down at Yutaka. He was too weak in order to conjure the flames.

Tobias scanned the bloody sky but could not see anyone.

Then, an area that the fire was not touching, burst into flames.

Shukai(flying back a few feet): "It can't be!"

Flames(forming a tall, muscular man): "Oh but it is."

Yutaka(mustering up the strength to see the flames form the figure): "Is it? Is it?"

A tall, muscular man, wearing a dirty brown trench coat and he wasn't wearing any shoes. He was not wearing a shirt underneath the coat. He had a silver long beard and long silvery hair tied in a top knot. His eyes were as yellow as the sun.

Kumo(looking at the figure): "Lord Tetsu!"

Bakuhatsu(lighting another cigarette): "Lo' Tetsu. Ah thought yo had something ta do."

Tetsu(changing his sights to Bakuhatsu): "It's all finished. Actually, it's been finished but in my old age, I get very weak."

Yutaka(trying to lift his head): "Tetsu... who ... told you... that Shukai was... unleashed?"

Tetsu dropped down to the ground and picked Yutaka up. He sat him against the wall of a pillar and gave him some "Spirit Waters."

Yutaka jumped up to his two feet and flexed a muscle.

Yutaka(feeling his muscle): "I feel 100 percent better! Thanks Tetsu!"

Tetsu(putting the waters back into his pocket and patting Yutaka's head): "No problem."

Tetsu disappeared; but he left his trench coat behind. Yutaka roamed around his pockets to find the "Spirit Waters" for Kaiya and Tobias.

He found the veil and threw it to his friends.

Kaiya popped the cork off and took a swig of it.

She handed it to Tobias; who, also, took a swig of it.

Kaiya(putting the cork back on): "I'm 100 percent healed!"

Tobias(making a fist and punching the air): "So do I!"

Meanwhile, Tetsu was watching Shukai, carefully.

Tetsu(setting his hands on fire): "It was foolish of you to come here or even be resurrected, Shukimaru."

Shukai spit some blood from his mouth and looked at Tetsu.

Tetsu cracked his, ancient, knuckles.

Kumo panned his shots to Bakuhatsu and, without saying a word, told the latter to move from the area and protect the teens.

Tetsu and Shukai clapped their hands together and the former's hand caught on fire and the latter's hand had wind coming from all ends of his feathery pours.

Tetsu and Shukai(throwing their hands together): "GO TO HELL!"

BOOM!

To be continued...