The Terror of Love

Yutaka

 

Raitrious, his right hand formed a watery spike and surged electricity with it, charged for Yutaka. 
 
Raitrious(pulling it back and  jabbing it straight through--): “DIE!”
 
SPLAT! 
 
Tetsu(looking at who got stabbed): “No.”
 
Kotaro(looking at the stabbed human): “This can’t be.”
 
Ichuji(also looking at who got stabbed): “This… can’t be…”
 
Tobias(crying): “What?”
 
Kumo(motionless): “… Can’t be…”
 
Bakuhatsu(dropping his cigarette from his mouth): “Dat’s …”
 
Raitrious(looking at who he stabbed): “One down. Now it’s you’re turn.”
 
Yutaka(looking at the blood on his hands): “You… saved me… but why?”
 
The person who was stabbed could barely talk because she was stabbed in her heart. 
 
Stab Victim(looking down at Yutaka): “Yutaka… I… l… love… love… you…”
 
Raitrious pulled his electrified right hand out and took several steps back. 
Yutaka(looking at the stab victim): “Kaiya! You ..!”
 
Kaiya nodded and dropped to the ground -- face down and bleeding. 
 
Yutaka returned to normal. 
 
Yutaka(crawling on the ground to Kaiya’s body): “You … that day … Kaiya …”
 
Tobias ran to Kaiya’s body but tripped and crawled to her body. 
 
Tobias(crying over her body): “I… … can’t believe this! She killed herself!”
 
Yutaka(thinking to Crandor and Yami) : Crandor, are you okay?
 
Crandor(thinking back to Yutaka): (I am now. Yami released me when you exited the state.) 
 
Yami(looking at Pure): (And that’s because you kept ing at me to let you go.)
 
Yutaka(thinking to his other selves): Why did Kaiya do that? Why did she get killed over me?
 
Crandor(looking at Pure): (Pure. She died because she loved you. Ever since she joined The Trio, she fell for you. Do you remember when you died?) 
 
Yutaka remembered all to well. Being blasted, by Summi, in the chest and dying. 
 
Back in the real word, Yutaka got up and stared at Raitrious. 
 
Kumo and Bakuhatsu descended from the sky and landed in front of Kaiya’s body. 
 
Kumo(pulling a katana out of it’s sheath): “Raitrious! You went too far!”
 
Bakuhatsu(pulling out a dagger and transforming it into a katana): “Ya wen’ ali’le too fa’.”
 
Raitrious(crossing his arms): “Kumo. Bakuhatsu. I’ve killed your parents 15 years ago. And now you challenge me? You think that just because she died here and now… you’re not going to die?”
 
Kumo(leaping into the air and charging for Raitrious): “I rather die honorably, like my parents, than get killed out of love!”
 
Kumo swiped at Raitrious’ head but the latter grabbed the sword but no blood came out. 
 
Kumo(trying to get his sword off of Raitrious’ hand): “You!”
 
Raitrious released the sword and kicked Kumo in his stomach. He flew into the ground. 
 
Bakuhatsu(putting his cigarettes away): “Ah guess i’s tim’ t’ ge’ serious.”
 
Bakuhatsu disappeared. 
 
Yutaka was broken inside: he could not fight, he could only think of what he witnessed. 
 
Tobias was still crying. 
 
Inside Ichuji’s Office, Tetsu had enough and he disappeared. 
 
Kotaro(looking at the smoke left behind from Tetsu’s disappearing act): “Reckless lad.”
Raitrious(grinning): “Yutaka! FACE ME NOW!”
 
He fired electricity at him and a protective barrier was placed around Tobias, Yutaka and Kaiya’s body. 
 
Kasa and Rumiko came running out of their houses. 
 
Kasa(running toward Yutaka): “Yutaka!”
 
Rumiko(running toward Tobias): “Tobias!”
 
A giant, rocky hand burst from the ground and Raitrious. 
 
Raitrious(looking at the giant, rocky hand): “This is the handy work of Shura Tsuchiki. Kaiya’s aunt.”
 
Shura appeared behind Raitrious. Shura was wearing a green Taoism kimono. Her hair was tied in a top-knot. 
 
Raitrious(not looking behind him): “So you got the news?”
 
Shura(holding up her hand): “How can I not see?”
 
Raitrious(turning into water): “You’ve noticed that I killed Summi and now I can become water whenever I want.”
 
He burst into beads of water and disappeared. 
 
Shura(grinding her teeth): “Lucky bastard.”
 
The hand returned to the earth. 
 
Ichuji and Kotaro leapt from the balcony, landed on the ground and ran to The Trio. 
 
Ichuji(wielding his father’s staff): “Yutaka, move! Tobias!”
 
Yutaka walked out of the way and Tobias cried onto his mother’s shoulder. 
 
Shura descended to the ground and walked over to Kaiya’s body. 
 
Shura(starting to cry): “This is … unbelievable.”
 
Ichuji(looking at the damage): “I wish my father was alive. He would no how to bring her back to life.”
 
Kotaro(looking at Ichuji): “You’re the Sage! How can you not know this?”
 
Ichuji(punching Kotaro in the face): “I’M NOT AS STRONG AS HIM! I CAN’T HEAL FATAL INJURIES!”
 
Kotaro got up and walked over to Ichuji. “Lord 12th, you are the weakest Sage this village has ever seen. You were only 75 years old, and  no where near completing your Sage Craft Lessons.”
 
Ichuji grinded his teeth. 
 
Kotaro(looking at Ichuji): “According to Sajiro, himself, he started training at age 5 and completed and mastered Sage Craft at age 15. It took 10 years! And you’re 80 years old!” 
 
Ichuji’s fist connected with Kotaro’s face and he flew into a vegetable cart. 
 
Ichuji(turning slowly to look at the Trio, Kasa, Rumiko, Kumo and Bakuhatsu): “Iwa is crying up there. We must bring her back.”
 
Tetsu appeared behind Ichuji. 
 
Tetsu(kneeling down to everyone’s level): “I know some Sage Craft but I don’t know if it’ll be enough to revive the dead.”
 
Shura(crying hysterically): “Suna and Iwa, both, trusted me to protect her and watch over her! And now … she’s dead! Suna, if you’re still alive, even if you’re dead, I’m sorry! Iwa, I’m sorry!”
 
Tetsu turned Kaiya onto her back and placed his hand onto her wound. 
 
Tetsu(eyes glowing wildly -- for the first time in over 250 years): “”
 
Kaiya’s body glowed a light blue color and a small orb descended from Heaven and into the wound that Raitrious inflicted. 
 
The orb disappeared into her chest and the wound sealed. 
 
Kaiya slowly woke up but before she could even get up, she was bombarded by everyone who was around her, except Tetsu. 
 
To Be Continued…