Betrayal: Frozen Heroes part 2

Yutaka

 

Raitrious(charging his hands): "If it's a fight you want. Yutaka, and company, you got it."

Yutaka (looking at Raitrious): "As Tobias said 'Round Two is about to begin'"

Tetsu (setting his hands on fire): "You three, take Summi. I'll take Raitrious."

Kaiya (punching the air): "Why do you get to take Raitrious?"

Tetsu (turning to Kaiya): "Because I have a 15 year vendetta to take care of."

Kaiya nodded.

Tetsu looked at Raitrious and he glared back. The two fighters disappeared.

Summi (forming into a giant humanoid form): "You think that little snots such as yourself can fight a true genius like me?"

Kaiya (turning her arms into stone gantlets): "I'm going to avenge my father!!! You man-fish son of a !!"

Kaiya charged for Summi and launched pellets of rock at his face, but it did no damage. Then she made a rocky fist and fired it at his eye.

Summi roared like 2,000 lions. The whole world heard his roar.

Kaiya fired for more pellets but they went through him without any damage done.

Kaiya (cracking knuckles to the point of feeling like she broke them): "Summi you aquatic freak of nature, why can't I kill you?"

Summi (transforming into a snake): "That's because I'm made of water."

Tobias (turning to Kaiya): "Duh!!"

Kaiya looked at him with a grimace that read: "Say something obvious and I'm going to break your bones and leave you for dead."

Tobias backed away.

Kaiya's eyes glowed and she entered her subconscious and she saw a huge demonic looking dog named Inusame.

Inusame(looking at Kaiya): "I'm here to help. What do you need help with?"

Kaiya (looking up at Inusame): "How? How do I defeat my opposite element?"

Inusame (looking up at the darkness): "It is impossible. You are an Earth Manipulator. Summi is a Water Manipulator."

Kaiya (looking at the floor): "But that means Yutaka'll have difficulties as well."

Inusame nodded.

Inusame (opening his eyes): "Crandor was never that good around water."

Kaiya (looking at  Inusame): "But what about my problem?!?"

Inusame smiled and lowered his head to Kaiya's head.

Inusame (releasing his eyes onto Kaiya's): "The strongest wave can not take the weakest stone on the beach."

Kaiya smiled and outside her body, the boys and Summi were waiting.

Kaiya (opening her eyes and entering her Elemental Possession): "SUMMI!!! Now I'm going to, personally, drag you down to hell!"

Yutaka (floating backwards):"Now. Now, Kaiya. We don't want to go that far, do we?"

Kaiya (looking at Yutaka with rage and hatred in her eyes): "Yes, yes we do."

Kaiya looked at Summi and knew that she will be the one to kill him. 

Summi took in a deep breath and fired a large bullet of water at her.

Kaiya dodged it.     

Tobias (watching Kaiya dodge Summi's attack): "She knows how to dance in mid air."

Yutaka nodded.

Raitrious (taking his sight away from Tetsu and thinking): If those brats get Summi mad, then he's going to use the 'Tama no Gekiha wo Mizu no Furimawasu'. 

Tetsu disappeared and reappeared in front of Raitrious' face. He, then, punched him in the stomach

Raitrious (gripping his stomach): "You tall, tree-like bastard. That hurt."

Tetsu (crossing his arms): "That was the idea."

Raitrious grinned his teeth.

Meanwhile, Kaiya was fighting for her life as Summi was firing multiple icy spikes.

Kaiya (dodging in mid air): "Does he ever run out of chi?"

Summi (trying not to miss Kaiya): "Demons never run out of chi, we're too powerful for that. The only way for a demon to run out of chi, is if another demon it out of us."

Kaiya (eyes glowing grey): "Is that true?"

Summi (sighing): "Yes."

Kaiya held out her hands and turned them to stone.

Kaiya (preparing to fire): "Any last words?"

Summi (forming a huge ball of ice made out of his hands): "Yeah. Actually, it's a sentence: Toketsu Eiyuu Zou!(Frozen Hero Statue)" 

The ball smacked into Kaiya and then into Tobias and Yutaka, freezing them and turning them into a frozen statue.

Summi laughed manically.

Raitrious (looking at the frozen Trio): "It took you long enough but you finally froze their asses."

Tetsu (grinned teeth): "You bastard!"

Raitrious (waving his index finger side to side): "Don't get mad Tetsu. It's only three wanna-be heroes. They'll die in a few hours from their hearts freezing."

Tetsu flew to the statue and looked at the Trio.

Tetsu's fist blew into a fiery orb.

Tetsu (eyes glowing): "Now I'll show you the true power of my clan!"

Raitrious (crossing his arms): "I want to see this happened. It'll be enjoyable."

To Be Continued…