Wayne, the Street Fighting King of the Underground part 1

Yutaka

Chapter 37: Wayne, the Street Fighting King of the Underground part 1

Kaiya(looking at Tetsu): “Lord Tetsu. If Shukai dies, doesn’t that mean all we have to do is destroy the two remaining relics?”
Tetsu( his long, silver, aged beard): “Yes. But -- and I mean this literally -- Hiroshi did not kill Raitrious.”
DOM!
This was startling news to everyone!

Tobias(getting into Tetsu’s massive face): “HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!? WE WATCHED RAITRIOUS EXPLODED! EVEN SHUKAI SAW HIS OWN BROTHER DIE! HOW CAN HE STILL BE ALIVE?!?”

Yutaka(closing his eyes): “That means Raitrious had a way to escape his death.”

Tetsu nodded. “Remember, Raitrious is 165 years old but he looks 16.”

Tobias(picturing Raitrious’ face without his mask): “But how can you know for sure? He never takes off his mask.”

Yutaka opened his eyes.

Tetsu(closing his eyes): “It seems that, because of my age, I have watched Raitrious grow up from birth through his childhood and teen years but something happened during his teen years. Something that scares all survivors of that period.”

Kumo(looking down at the ground): “The Yin-Yang Eclipse.”

Tobias(confused stare): “The Yin-Yang What?”

Tetsu(looking at Tobias): “Never mind it. It happened over 200 years ago.”

Tobias nodded.

Everyone was silent as they watched the Sun slowly walk to it’s job and sign into the sky so it can relive the night of it’s duties.

Kumo(facing Forest Island): “I think it’s best that we all go to the Forest Village in order to heal up.”

Kaiya(looking down): “How about the Flying Tree Village?”

Bakuhatsu(puffing his cigarette): “Ah, was realla hoppin’ te go te tha famous ‘Toku’s Teriyaki.’”    

Kaiya looked down at the ground: disappointed.

Tobias put his arm around her, collected her and kissed the top of her head.

Kaiya didn’t do anything except look at the ground. According to Tobias, she was somewhat depressed.

Everyone flew back to the Forest Village. There, they decided to see a medic for their wounds.

Kaiya was first to go and she only had minor injuries.

Next, Tobias, he, too, had minor injuries.

Third, Bakuhatsu. He had no injuries.

Fourth, Tetsu. And, just like Bakuhatsu, he had no injuries.

Fifth up was Kumo. He only received minor injuries.

Finally, Yutaka. The medic was shocked to see internal trauma.

The Medic was wearing a white apron over a sky blue shirt. Her pants were white as well and she was wearing roped sandals. Her hair was dark brown and tied in a tight bun. Her eyes were dark green color.

The Medic(looking at Yutaka’s x-ray): “Mister Hisujiya. You seem to have ---”

Before she could finish her sentence, Yutaka was already up and leaving the hospital room.

Yutaka(closing the door behind him): “Two souls. I know.”

Outside the hospital room, everyone was waiting for Yutaka to come out. Tetsu’s had to his head to the left so he can stand up, yet, he had to have a slight bend to his knees.

Yutaka(putting his kimono jacket back on): “That medic wasn’t any good.”

Tobias(jumping up and walking after Yutaka): “What do you mean?”

Yutaka(tying his golden threaded belt around his waist): “She made a reference to Yami and I loathe that bastard with a passion!”

Yutaka turned to face everyone and noticed Tetsu’s discomfort.

Yutaka(looking at the giant): “Lord Tetsu… out of curiosity… how tall are you?”

Tetsu(placing his giant hands on the ceiling so he doesn’t burst through it): “I’m 7 feet and 9 inches tall.”

    
Bakuhatsu looked at Tetsu like he had sported a second head.

Tetsu(looking down at Bakuhatsu): “What’s wrong?”
Bakuhatsu(looking up at Gigantor): “Yo 7 feet and 9 inches?”

Before Tetsu could answer, a young lad, about Yutaka’s age, was leaning against the wall. He was wearing a tattered gold, now turned the color brown, kimono with a white sash. The kimono was in such bad state that he only had his left arm out and a strip for his right arm. His trousers were a dirty brown color, they were possibly a golden color as well but had faded over time. He was not wearing any foot wear. The young lad had a shaven cut but his hair was still visible. He opened his eyes and they were a sea of navy blue. He was light skinned.

Young Lad(getting off of the wall and walking up to the group): “The name’s Wayne.”

Kaiya(heart shaped eyes and hearts ascending to heaven): “WAYNE!?! THE GREATEST EARTH ELEMENTALIST ALIVE!?! AND THE GREATEST FIGHTER ALIVE?!?”

Wayne nodded.

Yutaka(pulling Tobias aside and whispering): “Did this ’Wayne’ character fight a 50 foot shark or just go up against a human bird-like creature?”

Tobias(whispering to Yutaka): “Hell if I know.”

Wayne was signing Kaiya’s autograph book.

Yutaka(walking up to Wayne): “Hey Eco!”

Wayne turned his head and spotted Yutaka walking up to him.

Yutaka(pointing at Wayne): “I challenge you to a Sparring Match.”

Wayne gave back Kaiya her pen and burst out into laughter. “You actually think that you can defeat me?!?”

Yutaka(cracking knuckles): “I don’t think! I know!”

Wayne(cracking knuckles): “I beat the toughest fighters alive! And now some young’in is just going to break that record… I don’t think so!”

Yutaka smirked. “I’ll make a deal with you.”

Wayne(intrigued): “Go on…”

Yutaka(holding up his index finger): “If you win, than your title becomes mine.”

Wayne(confused): “And two?”

Yutaka(holding up two fingers): “If you win… than you get to not only go out with Kaiya but also I quit fighting… forever.”

DOM!

Tetsu(shocked): “Yutaka! Fighting is your life! You love to fight!”

Yutaka(lowering his hand): “If Wayne thinks he can beat me, than let’s see it.”

Wayne(cracking his knuckles): “You seem like an easy opponent.”

Yutaka(getting into a fighting pose): “Oh… I have much more in store for you. Much more than what you see.”

Wayne(smiling): “More than meets the eye, I guess.”

Yutaka nodded.

To Be continued.