The Thundering Elements

Yutaka

Yutaka couldn't stand it any longer. He dug his nails into his palm and small beads of blood escaped it.

Tetsu looked at Yutaka and Kaiya began to worry about him. She never saw him lose his cool before.

Kaiya(thinking): I hope he doesn't lose his cool.

Tobias panned over to his long time friend and started to remember when he almost lost his cool during the night Raitrious attacked the Forest Village.

Yutaka opened his eyes and they were emerald green; the same shade of green as his Element Sign: Crandor.

Tobias(pointing to Yutaka): "Tetsu!"

Tetsu stared hesitatingly.

Kaiya (getting in the former's face): "He's going to do something crazy!"

Yutaka disappeared.

Tetsu (grinning his teeth): "What the hell is he going to do?"

Yutaka reappeared in front of Raitrious.

Raitrious stopped his attack on Summi and set his sites on Yutaka.

He swung his index and middle fingers around his head. A tail of lightning hung onto his fingers and he held it behind his head. Yutaka did likewise.

Raitrious (throwing his right hand out): "Lightning Streak!"

Yutaka (throwing his right  hand out): "Fire Stream!"

BOOM! Both elements clashed with a thundering roar. Sparks flew in every direction and embers jumped from the clashing point.

Raitrious (holding his hand steady): "Just... a little... more... and I will be ... rid of ... Hisujiya ... Yutaka!"

Yutaka grabbed his right wrist so he can hold it steady.

Yutaka (holding his hand in place): "DON'T INTERFERE! RAITRIOUS IS MINE!"

A tear escaped from Kaiya's eye and slid to freedom

Raitrious moved his hand all over the place; albeit, he still maintained the connection.

Yutaka held on very steadily but was losing his grip.

Tetsu(watching the duel): "I don't believe this. It's been 15 years since I saw that technique."

Tobias (looking at Tetsu): "15 years?"

Tetsu nodded and closed his eyes. "He used that same tactic on me. But I was able to overpower him."

Kaiya (hovering in front of Tetsu's sight): "Overpowered him?"

Tetsu nodded.

Before Tetsu could speak another word: Tobias pointed to Yutaka and both, Tetsu and Kaiya, watched the horror.

Raitrious (fueling more power into his stream): "DIE!"

The streak of lightning killed the stream of fire and ran into Yutaka, sending him flying a few feet.

Tobias(watching in angst as Yutaka takes the hit): "Eh!"

Yutaka stopped in mid air and looked around.

Kaiya(putting her hands at and cupping them): "Hey Yutaka, you look much ier with your hair spikier!"

Yutaka looked at Kaiya and she blushed.

Raitrious(crossing his arms): "Little Yutaka is growing up. He has a girlfriend now."

Yutaka took his sights from Kaiya and put them on Raitrious.

Yutaka (creating another fiery whip): "How about another go?"

Raitrious spitted a spit wad.

Raitrious(looking at the weakened Summi): "How about no? I need to extract the water element from Summi."

Summi (looking up at his treacherous brother): "You treacherous son of a bahh."

He coughed mini van sized beads of blood.

Tetsu(watching the blood fall to the ground and thinking): This isn't good. Summi is dying. Raitrious... he must've used more power then normally. Then again, demons don't run out of chi.

Raitrious jumped off of Summi's head and held out his right hand.

Raitrious(straightening his fingers): "I'm so sorry for this brother but I need your ability to manipulate the seas."

Summi (pulling his head backward): "I had it enough of your business! Now you die!"

Raitrious (smiling): "Heh."

Summi charged an ocean blue and white ball twice as big as Raitrious' height and then he fire it at his brother. The resulting blast completely shrouded Raitrious in a beautiful ocean blue and white cylinder.

Tobias(moving slightly forward): "Did... he die? Did Raitrious really die?"

Yutaka (blinking several times): "Is it over? Summi, did you kill Raitrious?"

To Be Continued...