Chapter 45

When It's Time to Let Go

This story is coming to a close. Are you excited?

-----------------------------------------------------

"Wow, this place is so...."

"It's tiny", finished Changmin for Junsu.

"It's not tiny. It's quaint", corrected Yunho., 

They stood in the foyer of a small bed-and-breakfast. Their bags were sitting in the hall and the manager had gone off in search for the proprietor. There seemed to be no other customers there which was good.

"Oh my, welcome to Shady Willows Bed and Breakfast", called a woman from the back She was walking back with the manager. She was plump with dimpled cheeks and a bright smile. Her dress was smudged with apron and her greyed hair was done up in a bun. The five boys bowed almost at the same time in greeting and the woman, although obviously not Korean, bowed back.

"You're all Korean, right?" she conferred with the manager. He nodded and with the surprise of the boys, she began to converse in Korean.

"Although my Korean is not the best, I hope that my staff and I can be of the utmost help for you this week. There is no one else staying here except my staff and I so you will be completely unbothered and----"

The door slammed open and a loud voice called out, "BYE JONAH! SEE YOU LATER!"

"Mom, I'm--- Oh."

Everyone turned and stared as a girl walked into the foyer behind them. She was mid-height with dark brown braids. She was wearing jeans and a red shirt with stars on it.

"Oh my God", said Changmin.

The stars on her shirt made up the constellation, Cassioepia.

"What is everyone staring at? Oh was it because I'm loud? I'm sorry, I didn't think we had any guests this week. I'm gonna go upstairs to my room. Sorry for disturbing you", said the girl, picking her bag back up and zooming out of the foyer. But not before, shooting a poisonous glare at the proprietor.

"Well, she was nice", piped up Yunho.

"I thought she was a fan because of her shirt", whispered Changmin.

"Yeah, that was a pretty close one", agreed Junsu.

"Yes, right. That's my daughter, she'll be around to help with the things at the inn. Well, why don't I show you  to your rooms", suggested the lady. "My name is Miss Jean by the way."

They followed Miss Jean down the hall and into a closed off corridor. There were six doors, one of which was closed and seemingly locked. The other five were ajar with the windows drawn, letting sunshine and warm air stream into the rooms.

"Each room has its own personality", explained Miss Jean, "I've chosen the rooms for you that I thought would fit you well."

She handed them the keys with purpose and then explained the rest of the routine for the bed and breakfast inn.

"Breakfast begins at 6 am---we catch a lot of bird watchers around here--- and it ends at 11:00am. If you want breakfast in bed, you'll have to order it by 9am. For lunch, we have a light spread of breads, cheeses, meats, crackers, and fruits. This goes from 1:30pm until 4pm. These are both complimentary. For dinner, you can order from one of the many places in the area or go out for dinner. A directory is located in your rooms in the drawers."

"All of that sounds great. Thanks so much, ma'am", said the manager, bowing deeply. She nodded and said one last thing before going downstairs, "If you have any need of us, please don't hesitate to call our front desk or find one of us in the garden."

"Alright, you all be good. Yunho, you're in charge of course. The staff is having a team-building exercise for the next couple days but I'll always be in reach if you call my cell phone. Goodbye", said the manager, bowing and following Jean down the stairs.

"Well, its time to relax", called Changmin, walking into the room that had been assigned him.  He was happy to find a platter of various treats and foods on the table in his room. He also found a large tv monitor with the note in Korean, "You can easily plug up to the computer to play computer games with this console." How had they known that he would wish to play Starcraft with Kyuhyun?

"Don't you want to go exploring?" asked Junsu, bounding in to the younger's room.

"No, I want to eat this food and play Starcraft with Kyuhyun!"

"Oh, Starcraft! I like games too although this game is a bit childish", said Junsu.

"Well, go play something with someone else!" retorted Changmin, plugging his laptop up to the monitor screen.

"Yoochun-ah", called Junsu, bounding out of Changmin's room, shutting the door behind him.

"What?" asked Yoochun, who was unpacking his clothes.

"I want to play a game. Do you want to play basketball?"

Yoochun shrugged, "Yeah, sure. Hold on a second. I just have to call someone really quick."

"Alright, I'm going to go change and I'll ask Jaejoong. Yunho can't play. Because his foot is broken up. HAHAHAH!" laughed Junsu, running off.

Junsu ran off to Jaejoong's room and was surprised to find him not within. So, he bounced off to Yunho's room, banging the door open to ask, "Have you seen Jae---" he trailed off when he spotted Jaejoong helping Yunho onto the bed.

"Okay! There you are, I see you're busy so sorry. I was just going to ask if you wanted to play basketball", said Junsu, sheepishly.

Jaejoong cast a glance at Yunho as he helped the other onto the bed. "You can go", answered Yunho with a smile.

"NO. NO. I insist. Stay with leader and take care of him. It'll just be Yoochun and I. I'm off to get changed. Be good", said Junsu, winking and sending off a wave.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes as the younger male careened out of the room, shutting the door loudly behind him.

"He's hyper, huh?" laughed Yunho, wincing only in slightly in pain.

"I pity Yoochun when he crashes. He'll have to drag him off the court", chuckled Jaejoong.

Once he made sure Yunho was comfortably on the bed, he sat down in the chair beside him, letting his long legs stretch out.

"So, what should we do since you're so incapacitated", asked Jaejoong, jokingly.

"We could talk", suggested Yunho.

"What on earth would we talk about?" laughed Jaejoong, sadly.

"We used to talk all the time. About everything, about nothing. It was nice", said Yunho, a slight smile on his face.

"Yeah, it was. But now there's this weird thing with Jason and I feel like I don't talk to anyone anymore. I just kinda dance and sing and thats it", sighed Jaejoong.

"Yeah, tell me about whats going on with Jason", suggested Yunho.

"Yunho, you're in love with me", he choked out, the words still sent tingles down his spine, "You don't want to hear about my love life with another person."

"I want to hear about your life, period. Jaejoong, you just said it. I love you. I care for you. I want to know whats going on. Why you're sad, why you're angry, why you're so depressed and angsty all the time", he said, laughing at his dramatics at the end.

"I just don't know anymore. Jason and I have been having trouble ever since we started We Got Married. He's been really jealous and angry. I understand that but now he's avoiding me and breaking promises and it's really worrying me. If he doesn't want to be with me, why doesn't he just say so?"

Yunho couldn't help but remember when he had seen Delaney and Jason together.

"I'm sure there's a reason for all of this, Jaejoong. Jason likes you a lot. He's not going to treat you this way for no reason. He loves you", said Yunho, simply. Although he had seen Delaney and Jason together, he believed every word he was saying. Jason was a good guy.

"Yunho, are you kidding me right now? Why are you defending him? I thought you loved me?" said Jaejoong, his voice rising angrily.

What was he saying? Jaejoong couldn't have it both ways. Did he want Yunho to pine after him forever?

"I do love you and thats why I want you to be happy. Whether its with Jason or me. I'll never stop loving you", exclaimed Yunho, struggling to sit up in his bed.

"Thats the problem! When I'm supposed to be hating you and disliking you and moving on with Jason, how are you so kind and sweet to me? How are you so perfect and still...even now, the only person I'll ever want!"

Yunho was shocked. He didn't know what to say, in all honesty.

"Jae, I'm---" He was cut off by lips slanting over his. Jaejoong had jumped off the chair and joined him in the bed.

The kiss was hard and angry at first but they soon melted into each other. Yunho's arms s around the other's neck as they pressed closer. Jaejoong's senses were overloaded. The scent of Yunho, the feel of Yunho, the taste of Yunho assaulted him. It was the most lovely, most dangerous, most deadly overflowing of the senses he had ever experienced. He couldn't touch enough, couldn't hold enough, couldn't love enough. There simply was not enough of Yunho for what Jaejoong wanted or needed.

"Oh my god", muttered Jaejoong.

"I know", replied Yunho against Jaejoong's lips.

I'm awful at writing or kiss scenes or anything ual? Sorry. I'm working on it. Anyway, this story is almost to a close. Maybe two or three more chapters? Then, I'll start working on the sequel. Also, would you please please upvote this chapter? I have worked SO hard on this story and I just really want it to get to the first page one day. This story has 132 subscribers, there really should be more than five votes. I don't mean to sound selfish I just really would like my story to have more views. I have two other shounen-ai/ stories going on. One is a AU! Super Junior bandfic. Every couple imagining is going to be in there. There's Eunhae, SiHae, SiChul, HansiChul, QMi, KyuMin, ZhouRy...everything. I'm really excited for it. The other is a GTOP story and I don't really ship GTOP but Bigbang seemed like the most reasonable band for my storyline.  ㅋㅋ 

The Summer Between - (Super Junior fan fiction)

The Red of Blood, the Blood of Love- (BIGBANG fan fiction)

 

Super Junior is my bias group but it's ridiculous how much I love SHINee. I basically only read SHINee fanfictions. I love Jongkey, 2Min, and Jongtae.  I just LOVE them. Have some .gifs of my loves.