Chapter 33

When It's Time to Let Go

*NORMAL FONT- It is happening in the episode of WGM.

*BOLD FONT- Happening real time or as they are watching the episode

*ITALIC FONT- Voice over by an announcer or Yunjae

AUTHORS NOTE: Because this is the episode, there will be no personal thoughts or anything like that unless its happening in real time. Also, the introduction scene where Jaejoong and Yunho "meet" was already filmed so you already read it. There are at least two scenes like this. I'll put the link to the chapter there.

 

Scene 1: Jaejoong and Yunho meet and get married
Scene 2: Breakfast Time
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140025/30/letting-go-tvxq-yunjae 
 
Scene 3: Jaejoong’s Day Off
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/140025/31/letting-go-tvxq-yunjae 
 
Scene 4: Let’s Cook a Dinner
 
VOICEOVER: The newlywed couple is alone at home because their other members are at their schedules. What will they do? Let's find out in WE GOT MARRIED.
 
“Jaejoong, shouldn’t you make us a newly wed dinner?”
 
Jaejoong looked to Yunho and chuckled.
 
“Why don’t you? I always cook.” he replied.
 
“Hmm, should I? Then, you should go shopping”, said Yunho.
 
“What? You never go shopping why when I cook.”
 
“How about we go together?” suggested Yunho.
 
Jaejoong closed his book, took off his glasses, and looked over to Yunho. Yunho was sprawled onto the couch, watching tv.
 
"Should we go together?" repeated Jaejoong.
 
"Yes, we should!" said Yunho, looking up at Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong stood up and stretched while yawning. This caused for his shirt to ride up and reveal the milky white skin underneath. Yunho's eyes widened and he quickly leaned up to pull his shirt down.
 
"What? What's wrong?" asked Jaejoong, looking down at his shirt.
 
"You were all exposed!"
 
"I've had my shirt off before", laughed Jaejoong, rubbing his stomach through his shirt.
 
"Yes, but we're married now", joked Yunho, winking.
 
Jaejoong shook his head, chuckling.
 
Yunho took a glance over to Jaejoong whose eyes were glued to the screen as he watched the two of them preparing to leave for the grocery store. 'I wonder if he knows that I was really jealous' wonders Yunho.
 
At that moment, Yoochun turns to look at Yunho, knowingly. Yunho pretends not to know what he is being looked at for.
 
"Hyung, were you really jealous?" asks Yoochun, whispering. They are sitting close together on the couch so without barely moving his lips, Yunho answers.
 
"Yes."
 
SCENE 5: Let’s Shop!
 
At the store, Yunho and Jaejoong are wearing caps and hoodies while shopping. They only brought one camera to avoid too much attention. But, this doesn't work, it seems.
 
"I'm going to go look over at the cabbage", says Jaejoong, walking away from Yunho.
 
The door to the small market dings and in comes a gaggle of school girls.
 
"Oh crap", mutters Yunho. Jaejoong is seen looking over to Yunho, chuckling.
 
"Omo! Ottoke! It's Yunho oppa!" screams one of the girls.
 
"Yah. Let's call our friends", says another girl.
 
"Anniya! Then they'll come and steal all his attention. Let's get his photo and autograph all to ourselves", says the first girl.
 
All the other girls agree with this and rush over while Yunho stands there, helplessly. Off to the side, Jaejoong is chuckling as he dumps foods into their cart. He is doing all the shopping by himself, now.
 
"Oppa, can I have a sign?"
 
Yunho proceeds to take many photos and to sign anything the girls at him.
 
"But, oppa, are you here by yourself? Without any body guards? What are you buying? What are you filming for?"
 
"Actually, I'm not by myself. I'm buying food to make at home with Jaejoong. He's over there. We're filming for a comeback show that is a surprise. We'll have to get you to sign these contracts so that you can be on the show and so that you'll keep what the show is about a secret."
 
The girls looked over to where Jaejoong was, the rest of what Yunho said was ignored. They just rushed right over to their oppa to get more signatures and more pictures.
 
"Yah! Can we get a Yunjae picture? Come together!"
 
They all joined into a picture together and took many pictures.
 
When they finally finished and got out into the snowing air, Yunho sighed of relief.
 
"Seriously, our fans are so energetic", laughed Jaejoong.
 
"Yes, they are. It can be so tiring when we're already tired. But, our fans being happy is the most we can do for them since they love us so greatly", said Yunho, nodding to himself.
 
"True that."
 
"Wow, Yunho. You're so cool", exclaimed Junsu, looking over to where Yoochun and Yunho where sitting and talking quietly. His face immediately grew dark as he saw them so huddled together.
 
"Huh? What am I cool for?" asked Yunho, looking at the screen.
 
"You're cool for everything, leader!" exclaimed Yoochun, hugging Yunho tightly.
 
Yunho rolled his eyes, "Yah! I said I'm not doing it. Stop asking. Flattery won't work!"
 
"Please", begged Yoochun.
 
"Do you mind? The show is still playing", snapped Changmin, whose eyes hadn't left the tv the whole episode. The boys all got quiet again and turned back to the television set.
 
SCENE 6: Cooking is Fun, Right?
 
"Omo, should I do it?" asked Jaejoong to Yunho.
 
At that moment, Jaejoong was watching as Yunho poured too much soy sauce into the pan. Earlier, Yunho had also cut his finger while dicing the vegetables and had already BURNT a batch of rice.
 
"No, I said I would do it and I will", insisted Yunho, angrily.
 
Jaejoong made a face and backed away, sitting back down at the island watching Yunho work.
 
Finally, the stir fry was finished and the rice cooker had also announced that its fare was cooked. They were ready to eat.
 
"Should we drink wine?" asked Yunho, looking into the wine cabinet.
 
"It'll probably be the only edible thing on the table", called Changmin, who had come back from his schedule and had come into the kitchen for a glass of water.
 
"What do you mean?" asked Jaejoong, supressing a chuckle.
 
"He tried to cook for us when you were away. That's the reason we didn't live together anymore", said Changmin after chugging down his water.
 
"Do you want to have dinner with us or not?" asked Yunho, angrily.
 
"I'd rather eat nails. Besides, I have another schedule in fifteen minutes. I'm leaving first", Changmin called, setting the glass down and walking out. He just barely dodged the towel that Yunho threw at him.
 
Jaejoong cleaned off the island and set it with plates, forks, and wine glasses. He pulled out his phone and began texting.
 
"Who are you texting?" asked Yunho, as he spooned food onto the plates.
 
"I'm texting Junsu and Yoochun to see if they want dinner", said Jaejoong, putting his phone into his pocket. As he sat down, the phone rang though with his text message alert tone.
 
"What did they say?" asked Yunho, pouring the wine.
 
"Junsu said that his stomach isn't made of iron and that he'll be eating out. Yoochun said that your talent is singing not cooking and that he'll be eating out", said Jaejoong, through laughter.
 
"I don't understand. My cooking is fine", said Yunho, sitting down.
 
Jaejoong looked at his plate of rice and stir fry while Yunho looked at him.
 
"Eat it. How does it taste?" asked Yunho.
 
Jaejoong nodded and stirred the food together before spooning a small portion into his mouth. Immediately, he choked and food splattered onto the table and back onto his plate. He grabbed his wine glass and gulped it down, regardless of the fact that it was wine and not water.
 
"Is it bad? It's bad, isn't it? Let's just get take away", sighed Yunho, beginning to pick up the plates.
 
"Anniya! No, it's good. It just went down the wrong pipe", said Jaejoong.
 
JAEJOONG VOICEOVER: How could I tell him that his food was undercooked, burnt, and too salty all at the same time? That there were egg shells in the stir fry? And that I was almost positive there was blood still in the chicken? So, I did what any loving spouse should do.
 
Jaejoong ate another big spoonful and another until he ate all the food on his plate.
 
"Aren't you going to eat your food?" asked Jaejoong, taking a big gulp of his water.
 
"No. I'm not very hungry", said Yunho, with an incredulous look on his face.
 
"I'm really tired. We should go to bed. Let's leave the dishes for the deserters to clean up", said Jaejoong, referring to Changmin, Junsu, and Yoochun.
 
"You're stupid for eating that", said Changmin turning to Jaejoong.
 
Jaejoong, who had remained quiet throughout the whole watching of the episode, just shrugged and turned back to the television.
 
SCENE 7: What’s wrong with Jae?
 
"What is going on in there?" asked Yunho, coming out of his room, sleepily.
 
Changmin and Junsu stood in front of the bathroom door where someone is inside retching.
 
"Yoochun's stomach is torn up from something he ate at the food stall", said Changmin, wide-eyed.
 
From behind them, Yoochun came out of his room and asked, "What is going on in the  bathroom?"
 
"Wait, who is that?" asked Yunho, looking back to Yoochun. He ran up and tore the door open to the toilet. Jaejoong was sitting next to the toilet, his head resting on the bowl as he waited for the next wave of naseau to overcome him. And overcome it did, as he sat up and began vomiting into the toilet once more.
 
"What's wrong? What happened?" asked Yunho.
 
Jaejoong waved him away before vomiting a painful sounding load into the toilet.
 
"I'm calling the 119!" said Yunho, before rushing away to grab his phone.
 
====================
SCENE 8: Food poisoning?!?!?
 
"Well, he's got food poisoning. What did you eat last night?" asked the doctor.
 
The four healthy boys of DBSK sat in the waiting room at the doctor's office. They were all fully dressed and made up. They couldn't be caught in public looking like bums, no matter what the circumstances.
 
"We ate at a food stall, just us three", said Junsu, referencing to Changmin, Yoochun, and himself.
 
"What about you?" asked the doctor to Yunho.
 
Yunho bowed his head in shame, "I didn't eat anything."
 
"Do you know what your friend ate then?" asked the doctor, patiently.
 
Yunho said nothing but that was okay since Changmin was happy to share.
 
"Yunho cooked for Jaejoong. He made some kind of stir fry and rice."
 
"What was in the stir fry?" asked the doctor.
 
"Egg, mushroom, peppers, and other vegetables. The rice was just regular rice", said Yunho, softly.
 
"Well, uncooked eggs can cause food poisoning. That might be what caused the problem", said the doctor, thoughtfully.
 
"How is Jaejoong?' asked Yunho, lifting his head up to look at the doctor.
 
"He's going to live", joked the doctor.
 
No one laughed so he continued.
 
"We've pumped his stomach and now he's going through detox. Once his drip is finished, you can take him home but he needs a full day of rest and he can’t resume his schedule until he can hold food down without throwing it up. And Yunho, don’t cook anymore.”
 
The doctor shook his head and walked off to tend to his other patients.
 
The other DBSK members turned and shook their heads at Yunho.
 
“I didn’t mean to do it!”
 
“Jaejoong hyung, why did you eat it?” asked Junsu, turning to Jae.
 
Jaejoong shrugged. “Because he made it for me. It would be rude if I didn’t.”
 
“You’re stupid”, said Changmin.
 
VOICEOVER: That's YunJae's first episode of We Got Married. Join us next week for more good times!
 
AUTHORS NOTE: Well, that's that. I've been on vacation so I haven't updated anything. I'm just so exhausted and conflicted and bleghh. I need a renewing of everything (even though I just had a vacation). Sorry... Just sorry. This was whipped up in a hurry cause I'm just so ready to sleep and also I've started "working" at a Kpop oneshot request shop so I have to get all the requests done. Come in and request if you want so that you can get your fix of my writing since I'm doing so awfully at writing here. No comment replies. I don't feel like it... Sorry.