Chapter 32

When It's Time to Let Go

Jaejoong rolled over onto the other side of the bed and was surprised to find that there was someone laying next to him. He sat up and was immediately wide awake. He stared down at Yunho who was sleeping peacefully next to him. Jaejoong almost nudged him to wake him up but then caught a glance of his favorite sleeping half-smile and couldn't bring himself to do it.

He stared down at Yunho for a while, memorizing every inch of his profile. He wondered... were his lips as kissable as he remembered? Were his eyelashes as soft as Jaejoong remembered? He wanted to feel them, he wanted to touch them, and he wanted to kiss him. Without thinking, Jaejoong bent his head down and pressed his lips to the other's. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of their lips together. It was right, this was how things were supposed to be.

Yunho's eyes fluttered open and he stared up at Jaejoong. Jaejoong didn't notice as he sought entrance into the other's mouth. Yunho pulled his hands from under the cover and pushed Jaejoong away.

"Oh my god..." whispered Jaejoong, as he stared at Yunho in horror.

"I'm so sorry", said Yunho, his eyes widened to their full extent.

"Why are you in my room?" exclaimed Jaejoong.

"I'm not entirely sure. We went drinking last night. We must have just both slept in here, I don't know! But, why are you kissing me?" he shouted.

"I don't know!" Jaejoong screamed.

Yunho jumped out of the bed and just shook his head. He was still fully clothed except for his jacket which was lying on the ground. He picked up the jacket and went to the door. He peeked out and then remembered that since the announcement had been made, there was no filming. They just had to go into the studio to help putitng together the footage for the first episode.

He raced out of Jaejoong's room and across the courtyard to his. That had been so odd. How had that happened? And why had he pushed Jaejoong away?

A couple days later, the first episode of We Got Married: Yunjae aired and the response was nothing like they could have imagined.

Yunjae fans were going crazy; Cassie and non-Cassie alike. Cassioepia was in an uproar trying to decide if they were happy or jealous. Antis were using this to bash DBSK. Hong Suk Chun was an adamant supporter of the movement and said that he hoped it would bring the love between a couple of any gender to light. Several other Korean actors who had starred as gay characters such as Song Chang-ee were also supportive of this.

DBSK's popularity had been impacted greatly, in both negative and positive connotations.

"Should we watch?" asked Changmin, who was reading a news article about it. Yunho sighed and said, "Why not?"

The five boys sat onto the couch and turned the channel on. The theme started and the show began.

Authors Note: Well, I'm out of school! But, I've been really busy and totally forgot about writing. That's why this chapter isn't as good (or long) as I would like it to be. I'm currently watching five Korean dramas and one Japanese drama. I feel really bad for not writing and its because I didn't log onto AFF so I forgot. Something that I do get on everyday is Twitter, though. So, if you tweet me and remind me, I will be better able to remember and write. I'm counting on you guys!!!

My Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ilovesujugrawr

 I'm also going to do some plugs for different stories that I enjoy for you guys to read while I'm off frolicking and completely forgetting about this story. And also, for some of my favorite Youtube channel and videos. And for different funny Twitter accounts. So, if you do any of this stuff, PM me and I'll check it out!

 

Comment Replies
 
@BananasforJae- Ovaries. Blasted.
@stinkymush- Would this be considered a Yunjae moment? 
@mydane- Okay, good! Thank you!
@hjonghyun- I know. Wahh~ /nosebleed
@proudtobe-ELFandCass- I did very well!
 
NEXT CHAPTER: It will be the "episode" of WGM.