Chapter 24

When It's Time to Let Go

"Wait, what? Jaejoong has a personal doctor... For what? And lover? What?"

Yunho was sputtering, wide-eyed and confused.

Changmin and Yoochun were left chuckling as Junsu stormed off into his room, slamming the door.

"Jaejoong's suicidal", explained Changmin, easily.

"You and Kyuhyun, really..." muttered Yoochun.

"Suicidal?!" shouted Yunho, loudly.

"Not anymore. He's cool now that he's seeing Jason", said Yoochun, trying to fix the risky situation. He glared at Changmin who was having entirely too much fun.

"Yah! You can't have fun with this. You're the cause of it", shouted Junsu, opening his door. He walked back over to Changmin and slapped the maknae in the back of the head.

"Jaejoong hyung said that I shouldn't worry about the past", chuckled Changmin, evilly.

Junsu kicked him in the leg and Changmin howled in fake pain.

"Hyung, what if you've injured my dancing and I can never dance again. Oh no! What will happen to our group?"

Junsu rolled his eyes and sang, "If I handed you an apple, would you take it? If I gave you my heart, would you break it?" He was freely dancing like a pabo and was off-kilter. This sent a plan into the maknae's mind.

Changmin bumped his hyung's hip with his own and easily sent Junsu flying to the ground. Yoochun laughed, loudly. This caused Junsu to grab Yoochun by the legs and pull him down as well. Changmin burst into laughter and laid on top of the two hyungs, accidentally sending his foot into Yunho's leg, causing him to trip and fall onto Changmin.

The four were dog-piled and laughing hysterically, by now. Jaejoong walked out of his bedroom, saw the sight, and giggled. He ran over and jumped on top. Soon, they were a squirming mass of sweaty, laughing grown men. Hands and feet were tangled and there was much tickling going on.

"Get off", whined Junsu, through laughter. He was at the bottom of the pile and feeling the most pain. It shifted and now Changmin was at the bottom, being crushed by four muscular males. Once again it shifted and now Jaejoong was at the bottom with Yunho above him.

The door to the hanok sprang open and Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin jumped up in embarassment. Yunho and Jaejoong, too crushed to move, stayed where they were. They were flushed and still laughing quietly.

"Manager-nim", started Yoochun, before seeing who it was.

"Jason-ssi!" shouted Junsu, awkwardly. He jumped in front of Yunho and Jae but it was too late. Jason stared at the spectacle, his handsome face getting red. Jaejoong lifted himself off Yunho and stood up, his face becoming even redder.

"Who is that?" he asked, quietly.

"This is Yunho hyung", piped up Changmin since Jaejoong stayed quiet.

"Oh. Is he a member of your group or something?" asked Jason, the anger was seeping away from Changmin's explanation.

"Yes. We were having a dog pile in celebration of just... everything", offered up Junsu.

"Don't think anything appropriate or be mad at Jaejoong", said Yoochun, looking down at his feet.

Jason nodded. "It's fine. I doubt there's anything to worry about. Right, Jae?"

Without looking back, Jaejoong nodded and walked over to Jason to hug him. As the two embraced, Yunho sat on the floor, watching in silence.

Dinner was awkward. Everytime Jason tried to engage Yunho in a conversation, Yunho replied with short, non-commital answers before finally Jason gave up.

"Seriously, Yunho? Could you try being polite?" snapped Jaejoong, finally.

"What the hell are you doing?" asked Yunho, snapping from his silence. His glare was directed at Jaejoong. This caused Jaejoong's mind to blank. God, was he y... even when he was angry.

Yoochun coughed.

"I'm not sure what you mean", said Jaejoong, softly.

"Okay, didn't anyone ever tell you not to date the help?" Yunho said angrily.

Jaejoong bit his lip.

"Are you talking about me? What's going on?" asked Jason, incredulously.

"Jason is good for me", explained Jaejoong, with all the sorrow in the world in his voice.

"I was good for you!" shouted Yunho.

"Well, this was not supposed to happen..." muttered Junsu.

"What did you expect me to do?! Wait around for you even after you knew the truth? I almost killed myself because of you. Jason brought me out of that."

The other four at the table looked back and forth between the argument as if it was a ping-pong match.

"Maybe I should go..." said Jason, slowly.

Junsu rolled his eyes.

"This is why Jason will lose. He's so passive-aggressive. Chase after your man", said Junsu in Japanese.

"Jaejoong doesn't need someone as aggressive or overbearing as Yunho", said Yoochun back in Japanese.

"Whose side are you on?" said Changmin in Japanese, his eyes widening.

Jason stared at them, not understanding. Yunho and Jaejoong did understand and had stopped their conversation to listen to the others. But, by now the conversation had switched back to Korean.

"I think Jaejoong deserves someone who will trust him, leave him alone when he wants to be alone, but will always be there when he needs him. Jason is that guy. So far, Yunho has been yelling since he got back", shrugged Yoochun.

"Whats wrong with a guy who knows what he wants?" said Junsu.

"What do you know about that, Mr. New Girlfriend For Every Day of the Week", snorted Yoochun, derisively.

"What is your problem? Why are you always so concerned about my love life?"

"Why can't I be?" said Yoochun.

"Because, you don't own me? We're just bandmates. Get off my back."

"You don't understand anything!" screamed Yoochun. He shoved back from the table and stormed out of the dining room. Junsu stalked off behind him. The front door slammed shut. A little after that, you could hear a bedroom door slide shut.

The remaining four people stared at each other, the previous conversation forgotten.

"Why is everyone around me gay?" pouted Changmin.

A/N: Haha, I liked writing the fight scene between Yoochun and Junsu. No editing this chapter so there's going to be some mistakes. I wrote the songs myself.

Check out a short prequel oneshot to this story: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162445/kiss-me-right-here-yunjae

 

Comment Replies
@Sarah_OT5- Yes, torture is good. Any suggestions? I want to own a hanok, so bad. My dream house is the hanok from Personal Taste. I want it!
@Caribbeanpop17- Changmin is definitely evil. His best friend is Kyuhyun, y'know.
@Karijaemin- Thanks, haha! And that's a good idea. *saves in mental database*
@omgomg- I WISH! I live in the United States but I come home from school, log on, and stay on until bedtime pretty much. Haha, I'm lame, I know.
@BananasForJae- King 2 Hearts is awesome. The actors who play North Koreans even go the extra mile to use NoKo accent. Its extremely well-acted and awesome so far.
@stinkymush- Yeah, the whole crash messed up stuff. Glad you're back! :)
@catluvsu- Yayayay!
@Lisepooh- Compromising situations are coming. ^^
@proudtobe-ELFandCass- haha, possibly that could happen. i know you're super excited since you hate jason, haha.