Chapter 40

When It's Time to Let Go

 

The response to my plea for comments was overwhelming. Thank you all! I understand that some of you read from your phones and it IS difficult to make comments from there! But, I hope you would try every couple chapters just so I can be sure that there is more than one person still reading!
 
Alice-tvxq- Yup! It is getting pretty messed up. Ottoke~!
 
Kuro112- He does. Stop flipflopping between Jason and Yunho, you pabo!
 
Lisepooh- :) As long as there is love in the 'love-hate' relationship, then I am good! :)
 
BananasForJae- Yup, its gonna focus on Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin probably.
 
lhotshot83- I know! I feel like Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu have to suffer simply because of the childish stubborn attitudes of Yunho and MOSTLY Jaejoong. Boys are stupid as we all know... 
 
JoJoFBS- You read from your phone? I didn't really think of that. It is kind of difficult, I have some experience with that since that's where I mostly read since I don't have a real laptop to use. So, I'm sorry and I won't pressure you to comment all the time. Just everyone once in a while, comment that you're still reading or how you're feeling about the chapters you read. I'd greatly appreciate that!!! Thank you. (:
 
CaribbeanPop17- Thanks for commenting!
 
yunjaelove4ever- Thanks for commenting and welcome, doll! (:
 
hjonghyun- Thank you for commenting! Here is an update!
 
kidollover12- I love all my readers; whether creep or commenting! Just comment every once in a while if you have a rant or just to make sure we know you're alive!
 
nva4eva- Yup, it really is apart of the story! Sorry! :(
 
SpidEMcD- Thank you!
 
proudtobe-ELFandCass- Haha, no. Junsu shouted at Yunho, not Yoochun. Kkkk.
=========================================
 
"All of you, sit down!" screamed the manager.
 
The boys had gotten backstage after the concert and Changmin had said something about Junsu's singing and Yoochun had lunged at him. Although the concert had gone by without a hitch, the tension was thicker than blood. There was no way they'd be able to continue on the tour like this.
 
Yunho and Changmin sat on one couch, Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong sat on another. They sat in silence for a while.
 
"What is this about?" asked the manager, finally.
 
"I'm not entirely sure..." piped up Changmin.
 
"I'm just going with the mood of everyone else", offered Junsu.
 
"I just don't appreciate my best friend being insulted", said Yoochun glaring at Changmin.
 
"I think its got something to do with Delaney", said Changmin, looking over at Jaejoong in a not so sly manner.
 
"What about Delaney?" asked Yunho.
 
"The way both you and Jason are drooling all over her", retorted Junsu.
 
"Dude, truth though", said Changmin, putting up his palm for an airfive. Junsu returned the airfive.
 
"Group hug?" offered Yoochun. Changmin jumped up and landed in Yoochun's lap and hugged him tighly. Junsu rolled his eyes but soon joined the hug as well.
 
Jaejoong, feeling squished and annoyed, pulled himself off the couch and stomped to his dressing room.
 
"I'm still confused about why Jaejoong is mad. And how did you guys make up so fast?" said Yunho, his eyebrows screwing together.
 
"I should have just been a teacher...", said the manager, shaking his head.
-------------------------------------------------------
"Jae, wait up!" shouted Jason.
 
Jaejoong turned around and faced him.
 
They were at their hotel after the concert; they would pack and then be off at 6am.
 
"I think you've totally misunderstood about Delaney. I don't... I'm not..." He couldn't find the words.
 
"I'm just jealous. Don't worry about it", said Jaejoong with a sigh.
 
"What are you jealous of?" asked Jason, chewing his lip. "I'm not with her anymore. I don't even want to be with her when I have you."
 
"I know. It's just so frustrating that she seems to just be everywhere. She was with you and now she's with Yunho and..." Jaejoong stopped, sheepishly.
 
"Yunho?" repeated Jason.
 
"You know what I mean, don't you?" pleaded Jaejoong.
 
Jason sighed and nodded, "I know exactly what you mean."
 
"I'm glad", said Jae, wrapping his arms around his lover.
--------------------------------------------------
"I'll have bourbon, please" requested Changmin.
 
They were on their private jet, waiting for take off. Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin sat on the right. Jason, Yunho, and Jaejoong on the left.
 
"It's a little early in the day", commented Jason.
 
"So, whats up with you and Delaney?" asked Changmin, changing the subject quickly.
 
"Nothings up with us. We dated in college, got engaged, she broke my heart, I moved to Korea. The end", said Jason, shrugging his shoulders.
 
"How'd she break your heart?" asked Yunho, becoming curious.
 
"She cheated on me with some guy she met on her tour in the most innocent way. I hate her because she made it so hard to hate her."
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"The whole time that he pursued her, she pushed him away. But, in the end, I had to let her go because I could see she loved him more than she had ever loved me. It was too painful to know that she stayed with me only out of loyalty. We'd been together as friends since childhood and had finally gotten engaged in college and she couldn't imagine herself leaving me when we had been together for that long. But, I think we both deserve true happiness and love. So, I let her go."
 
Suddenly, Jason's phone rang. He stared at the caller ID and grimaced. Answeing, he spoke in English.
 
"Hello?-----Yes, thats me.-----Yes, I did get your call but I was too busy to answer.--- Well, I'm leaving for America right now so I can't talk.---- Yes, I'll call back soon.---- Okay.---Alright---Goodbye,"
 
"Who was that?" asked Jaejoong.
 
"Just... a client", said Jason, breaking eye contact.
A/N: Trust Changmin, Yoochun, and Junsu to make up after three seconds of being upset with each other. Does anyone else hate this chapter as much as I do? It's so awfully written and so short.. Blech. But, I've got to get the ending set up, so... :/