Chapter 31

When It's Time to Let Go

 

Jaejoong gave a discreet glance over to the ever-rolling cameras and sighed. He’d been filmed almost non-stop for the past week and the show had yet to air. They were still trying to search for the perfect concept.
 
He slipped into a street market and wasn’t surprised when the cameramen followed him. It was a narrow street though, and the ahjummas kept stopping in front of the cameras to stare and school children kept waving and stopping to chat.
 
Jaejoong chuckled as he stopped at a particular vendor. Once he had purchased everything he had come for, the cameras had finally caught up to him.
 
“Are you wondering what’s in here?” Jae asked the cameras. The cameraman moved the camera up and down but Jae just shook his head. He placed a finger to his lip and said, “It’s a secret.”
 
He laughed as the cameraman rolled his eyes and then began walking back out to the main road to get to his car.
--------------------------------------
“Together Again will have a Version B and a repackaged album. Version B is going to be released next month. It’s going to have a new cover, new photo cards, and the Japanese version of Together Again. We’re still working on the repackaged album so I don’t have any information on that”, said Yunho, simply.
 
The MC nodded and said, “Wah! DBSK is very busy now that they’re back together.”
 
“De, we also plan to release music videos for Together Again, Apple, and I Don’t Need You. Those will be out by the time Version B is released”, said Changmin, rubbing his lip.
 
They were in a studio recording an interview. So, they had the WGM cameras and the studio cameras filming them and the pressure was on. Jaejoong rubbed his neck and blinked his eyes, trying to stay awake. Their schedule was so grueling.
 
“And, I hear that there is an announcement to make for Yunho and Jaejoong.”
 
“De, Jaejoong and I have joined the cast of We Got Married.”
 
The MC’s eyes bugged out in surprised and she seemed to choke on the air.
 
“Isn’t that quite controversial?” Are you meaning together or as separate couples?” she asked to clarify.
 
“Together as a couple. Because it is just a show, we think it should be okay. Yunho and I are good friends so I don’t think there will truly be any misunderstandings”, lied Jaejoong, smiling.
“I don’t think they’ll act any differently from how we normally act on shows, to be honest”, said Changmin.
 
“De, if our normal actions make people think we’re in a relationship, I guess it cannot get much weirder”, chuckled Yunho.
 
The MC agreed with this and even said so.
 
“I honestly think that will be something fun to see and that your fans will be very excited!” she exclaimed.
 
“We think so, too. I know that there will be people who will think it is weird and be upset but obviously, we’re just acting and just having fun with each other. You’ll see us with Junsu, Yoochun, and Changmin a lot on the show. That’s all we do is practice together, eat together, sleep together, and play together. That’s all the five of us do on the show. It might be quite boring”, joked Yunho.
 
The conversation moved on to a different topic but everyone was anxious to see what the netizen’s ruling would be in the next morning. It was nothing like they could have ever imagined.
 
Authors Note: Well, that's all the updates for this week. Mianhae. This is just a filler chapter, nothing special. My hardest final is tomorrow so once I bomb that, I should be free to write and I will update next week. Is this kind of a cliff-hanger? Hmm... Keke. Uh, I am thinking of a new story for once this over to do with either Yunjae or YooSu that will have nothing to do with this storyline. Once I get the plot more developed, I'll shoot it to you. Oooh, ooh, and its rom-com so it'll be a bit of a challenge for me. Keke. Where all the commenters? Comment some more peopless!! So that way I can be more motivated to write! Thanks to everyone who does comment!!! Uhmmm.... Yeah, that's it for now.
 
OH, WAITTTT!!!! Oh my gosh, Junsu's new video. He's a machine. I just know he gets all women. Oh my god. He continually does this blowing of the ovaries. & in the poll, 'No, I hate Jason with a burning passion' won! LOL. I love you guys.
 
Comment Replies
 
@Chiakisama- Wouldn't that be great? The day that DBSK is one again will be the day I rejoice. ㅠㅠ
@BananasForJae- I was laughing writing it. And I rarely ever find my writing that funny. It's just that I could imagine them doing that.
@mydane- Well, it'll be a good ending I hope either way. Haha, is raging a good thing or a bad thing? LOL.
@proudtobe-ELFandCass- Aww, thanks. Yeah, they're definitely cute. Okay! I have updated, are you hitting anyone this chapter? ㅋㅋ
@lisepooh- Yeah, DBSK is very abusive to each other. Watching old videos is testimony to this. They especially bully Junsu, who is just too "charismatic" for the other members to handle. Haha.