Chapter 23

When It's Time to Let Go

*Two Weeks Later*

 It was late March and the four boys of DBSK were looking around at their newly purchased home. They had ended up hiring an interior designer who happened to be a Cassie and who was able to fit the style of each boy perfectly. She had signed a non-disclosure contract to keep from spilling the beans about DBSK’s return to anyone.

 
JYJ’s new show had just wrapped and they were sure they were going to get a request for a new one any day when the group made their official debut, again. Jason and Jaejoong’s relationship was going well. Junsu was dating yet another new girl, Changmin was still single, and Yoochun was forever secretive about his relationships.
 
“I am really excited about us all living together”, sighed Changmin, happily. There was no more talking as they all surveyed the house and took in its beauty.
 
It was large. The outer courtyard had gardens of herbs, flowers, and vegetables springing up. In the middle was a fountain and walkway. The rooms added up to about 15. The central room was decorated homey with couches, armchairs, books, and tables. The kitchen was well-stocked with both traditional Korean foods and cup ramen and junk food. There were only two bathrooms but they were space-y and would allow for more than one person in at a time.
 
As they surveyed the house, the door opened. Four heads swiveled around at the sound. In walked Jung Yunho.
 
“Hyung~” cried Changmin. Yunho smiled and set down his back. He walked forward and caught Changmin in a hug.
 
“What’s this about you trying to jump into the Han River?” said Yunho, sternly. He turned to Junsu and Yoochun.
 
“I told you to watch him, didn’t I?”
 
They shrugged. “We saved him, didn’t we?” said Junsu, derisively.
 
Yunho nodded, accepting their answer. “I guess you did. But, I wish you hadn’t had to. I should have been here. I’m so sorry for leaving you guys like that. I was just so messed up in the head at that moment. I needed to clear my mind.”
 
“And did you?” piped up Yoochun.
 
Yunho glanced at Yoochun and then stared at Jaejoong. “I did. Jaejoong, I am so sorry. I should have trusted you. Its hard to trust someone when you see what I saw, but I should have stopped and listened. That’s what love is.”
 
Jaejoong nodded. His mouth was dry and he was blinking, uncontrollably. His heart was going a mile a minute and his stomach was fluttering. He’d been upset when Youngmin died and he felt butterflies in his stomach when Jason kissed him, but neither of those experiences were anything like this. 
 
His whole soul, his whole body, everything that was within him, called him to this man. His hands ached to run over the contours of the other’s body, to tangle in the locks of dark hair, his lips burned to claim every inch of skin on Yunho’s body, to and and devour.
 
He gulped, visibly.
 
“Okaay…” he said, shakily.
 
The other three watched the exchange while having a conversation of their own.
 
“Now, come on, they’re meant to be, but Yunho can’t just march in here and just take him from Jason like that? I mean, Jaejoong tried to commit suicide. Homeboy’s got to work for it”, complained Yoochun in a whisper.
 
Changmin nodded in agreement.
 
Junsu snorted. “No, get rid of Jason. He’s cool but they’re meant to be. Why prolong it?”
 
“One, you can’t just swoop in after ruining someone’s life and try to fix everything. Isn’t that what Youngmin did? Jaejoong wasn’t too appreciative. Two, won’t it be fun seeing our leader squirm and fight to protect what he loves?” piped up Changmin.
 
Junsu sighed. “No, I mean it. Don’t mess this up for them.”
 
Changmin found a quick solution.
 
“Hey, Jaejoong, is Jason coming over to see the house?” he shouted out.
 
Jaejoong broke his gaze from Yunho’s and immediately came back to reality. He gasped.
 
“Oh, crap. I forgot to call him. Its our like two month anniversary or something. I should have invited him over. Oh, thanks. I forgot.”
 
He ran off to his room to call Jason. Junsu punched Changmin in the arm, hard. Changmin rubbed his arm, while laughing his head off.
 
“Wait, what?” said Yunho, confused.
 
“Jason is Jaejoong’s doctor”, explained Junsu sending a glare to Changmin.
 
“And his loooverrr”, sang Yoochun.
 
Junsu made a fist to punch Yoochun but couldn’t bring himself to do it. He returned his fist to his side and sighed.
 
“We’re right, so we won”, laughed Yoochun.
 
Junsu just shook his head and walked past Yunho to his room. He patted Yunho on the back and said, “Welcome home, leader.”
 
A/N: It's the return of Yunho! The comeback will be soon and the start of Yunjae will begin. Do you have any suggestions for what Yunho should do to win back Jaejoong's love? Please inbox them to me!