Chapter 11

When It's Time to Let Go

 

Junsu paced in front of the bathroom door. He had to pee and Jaejoong had been in there for a long time. He would just go, when they’d all lived together this kind of thing had been common.
 
He opened the door, tentatively. The water was steadily coming down. The shower curtain was pulled across so that Junsu couldn’t see inside. Going over to the toilet, he pulled down his pants and did his business.
 
“He is taking too long. Maybe he fell asleep…” he muttered.
 
He pulled back the shower curtain and screamed. Jaejoong lay on the floor blood steadily pulsing from his arms. The blood mixed with the water to create a pink liquid that swirled around his body and into the drain. His body was twisted in an odd shape as if his fall had been unconscious.
 
Into the bathroom rushed the Manager, Yoochun, Junsu, and Changmin. Everyone stood in shock while Junsu dialed 119. The manager grabbed the phone out of his hand and hung up.
 
“What are you doing? He’ll die!” shouted Junsu.
 
“I’ll call the private doctor. We can’t take him to the hospital, it’ll be all over the news in a second.”
 
“Is that even a deciding factor? He could die!” screamed Yoochun.
 
The manager shook his head as he began dialing. Almost immediately, the call was answered.
 
“Doctor Jang, one of my charges has cut himself in attempt at suicide. Please hurry.”
 
When the call was finished, he turned to the boys. “He’ll be flown to a private hospital.”
 
The doorbell rang minutes later. He was put on a stretcher and wheeled out of the apartment.
“Where are they going with him?” asked Changmin, his face blanch from sadness.
 
“They’re taking him to a private hospital. They’ll probably give him a transfusion of blood.”
 
“Why aren’t we following them?” asked Yoochun.
 
“We’re going to Jaejoong’s apartment. We’ll clean, make some porridge, and make things comfortable for him. I’ve got to think of a cover story. We can’t keep this completely from the media.”
 
The three boys were in shock from the manager’s indifference. They followed him out of Junsu’s apartment. Junsu and Changmin had never gotten a chance to shower.
 
 
A/N: Its short but I felt this was a good place to stop. Lucky for you, I'm writing the next chapter right now. :D
 
Comment Replies
 
@Caribbeanpop17- They're filming a show for the fans. Its like a comeback show. Its just about JYJ life preparing for their Korean comeback, blah blah blah. And yes, things have become very complicated.
@omgomg- :) Thanks for reading!
@Sarah_OT5- Thanks for reading!