Chapter 29

When It's Time to Let Go

HAPPY MAY! 

This is one of my favorite months because of the fact that school ends. ㅋㅋ I know people going until June. I think that's so sad. I need three months of summer! Ooh, ooh! Today, I found out that my crush has the same birthday as one of my really good school friends. It's a connection! We're meant to be. Haha. Well, I'm being really random so enjoy the story!!!

 

 

“Well, that was awkward…” laughed Yoochun, after the filming was over.
 
The day’s filming had completed and the five boys were sitting around a table at a local street stall. It was one that didn’t attract many people due to its high prices. Only older people and businessmen ever stopped by here for their soju and side dishes. They all wore hoodies and sun glasses.
 
“It so was…” agreed Jaejoong, rolling his eyes.
 
“This will be quite different. Let’s high five like tards!” mocked Changmin.
 
Yunho blushed and chuckled.
 
“I mean, it was awkward no matter what way you spin it. We’re both guys. I‘m sure there were fans that were awkward feeling, too”, explained Yunho. 
 
“It really is weird. I am surprised it even happened. Isn’t it just too controversial?” wondered Junsu, chewing his lip.
 
Yoochun could feel his gaze moving to Junsu’s lips. He really wanted to move in and just touch them to see if they were as soft as they looked. Wait, what was he thinking? He tore his gaze away and tried to pay attention to what Changmin was saying.
 
“Yeah, honestly, it’s a little suspicious, I think”, said Changmin, using his chopsticks to pick out a side dish.
 
“I don’t know…”, said Yunho, shrugging.
 
A beep sounded from Jaejoong’s pocket and he pulled out his phone to check it. He looked up at Yunho and then turned away to answer the call.
 
“Yoboseyo?” he whispered.
 
“Why are you whispering?” asked Jason, chuckling.
 
“I’m at a meeting”, he lied. Well, it wasn’t a complete lie. He was meeting… with his group mates.
 
“Really? Okay, well, I just wanted to see if you could come over. No big deal, I’ll talk to you soon, alright?”
 
“Definitely. I’ll text you before I go to bed”, re-assured Jaejoong.
 
He hung up the phone and turned back to the table.
 
“Who was that?” asked Yunho, feigning casualty.
 
“Oh, that was Jason. He just wanted to see what was up and all that…” said Jaejoong, awkwardly.
 
There was an awkward silence for a moment until a crash from the other side of the bar sounded. Their heads all turned to look. There was a fight going on with two businessmen and this had caused many people passing by to come in and look.
 
“Look, its DBSK oppas!” shouted a girl who had wandered in to see the fight. Other people, both boy and girl, turned their head. The five boys yelped in surprise and took off except Yunho. Yunho bowed to the proprietor and tried to pull out the proper amount of money to pay for their food.
 
As he pulled out the bills, Jaejoong ran back and grabbed his wrist.
 
“Come on, you babo!”
Yunho bowed again and handed the ahjumma the money before being pulled along.
 
When they had gotten a safe distance away, they stopped and tried to catch their breath.
 
“Wow, our fans are really good at identifying us”, mused Yunho.
 
Jaejoong rolled his eyes. “You think so?”
 
After they had regained their breath, they needed to locate the other members. After texting Changmin, it was discovered that Changmin had outrun everyone and had taken a taxi by himself. They texted Junsu and discovered that he and Yoochun were together and would find their way home.
 
“Shall we walk from here?” asked Jaejoong, looking up at the sky.
 
“It looks like its going to rain. We should just get on the taxi…” mused Yunho.
 
Jaejoong agreed with this and they hailed a taxi to ride home. They were stuffed into the taxi together, really close side by side.
 
“Jaejoong…” started Yunho, chewing his lip.
 
“Mmm?” moaned Jaejoong, who was quite tired from the day’s schedules.
 
“Don’t ever leave me. Always stay by my side, okay?”
 
“I’m with Jason…” said Jaejoong, turning to look at him.
 
“I know. But, you’re my best friend. I need you.”
 
“Alright, alright. I’ll always be there for you. Don’t get all mushy on me”, teased Jaejoong, smiling up at Yunho.
 
The car ride was silent but not uncomfortable.
 
 
Authors Note: I'm not even going to get into how untalented and unattractive I think SNSD is. Because, I realize that there's a good chance that if you like SJ or DBSK, you'll like SNSD what with some people just being a fan of SMTOWN as a whole. I apologize if you were offended by my 'subbing' of the lyrics. Although, minus the profanity and comments about money and antis, those were the lyrics... I feel like they invited me to bash them with those lyrics. But, this is not the place. Sorry. But, can I just say that if it was Yoona singing that song, I'd be praising the song as if it were genius, like this:
 
"Oh my god, Yoona. Yes, you do twinkle. Oh my god, even if you wear a burlap sack you twinkle. Yoona, you beautiful woman. Why was I not born a man so I could love you without being judged? I love you. Marry me! I can have a change. YOU TWINKLE SO MUCH! I CAN SEE YOU ALL THE WAY FROM NORTH AMERICA!"
 
Because, my love for Yoona surpasses my love for Park Bom, Tao, and Eli combined.
 
Also, this is also Twinkle-related but it's not really mean. My whole family is now saying things that relate to Twinkle. Instead of, 'Don't hate on my swag' we now say 'Don't hate on my Twinkle' and instead of 'My swag is on point' we now say 'My Twinkle is on point'. And they don't even listen to Kpop. (Well, my brother secretly does. He thinks we don't know... He's a VIP.) It's so funny.

Okay, Chapter 30 is going to be extra-long, extra-sweet, extra-monumental chapter because its a mile stone. So, it might take a while to update. For information on upcoming chapters and to read extra special excerpts, follow my Tumblr: http://myasiainformation.tumblr.com/ The password is 'jaejoongkim' .
 
EDIT (5/15/2012) I'm a liar. Chapter 30 .
 
Comment Replies
 
@koolgy- Thanks, please continue to read! Also, in the author's comment, I've put a general apology up there about the Twinkle dub.
@lisepooh- Haha, Yunho is going to get Jaejoong eventually. I'll be sure to try my best to update!!!
@BananasForJae- Haha, yes. Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and someone else. I think, Sehun. It was like super brief cameos, tbh. But, they made the song better as a whole.
@stinkymush- Yay for Yunjae.
@Alice-tvxq- I've update just now, haven't I? That's twice in one week! ?? 
@hjonghyun- Yay for Yunjae!
@Firebeans- Thank you!
 
I want to write a drabble entitled 'Yay for Yunjae' cause I say it a lot. Haha.