Chapter 42

When It's Time to Let Go

After this chapter, I will be posting A LOT LESS. I am on hiatus for school exams. Once winter break is on, I'll WRITE WRITE WRITE UPLOAD WRITE WRITE WRITE UPLOAD UPLOAD UPLOAD and this story should be at its end by early Janaury.

"Are you ready to go?" asked Yunho for what seemed like the billionth time. Jason shot a glare at him and zipped his backpack up.

"I'm now ready", he announced. The two boys made their way out to the main room where the manager was waiting with plane tickets.

"Okay, those going back to Seoul should leave first since your flight is first. Your luggage has already been sent to the airport."

Jason and Yunho, who were both headed back to Korea, grabbed their tickets and waited for further instructions.

"If you'll leave through the front, a car will come get you. You'll do a car switch and then head to the airport."

The two nodded and made sure they had everything.

"The rest of you will also go to the airport but through the underground garage so be prepared to run. Board your plane as inconspiciously as possible, don't forget where to go at the end of this week because I'll be sending tickets, be good, and have fun." The manager was finally finished and the Seoul bound pair was off, bidding goodbye to the We Got Married crew and to the staff and members.

The filming crew rejoiced that Yunjae would not be together this week and they had seven days of free time in the United States. They would use a time share owned by someone in their company while someone back in Korea put together the footage they would mail back.

-----------------------------------------

Seoul was boring without s, mused Yunho. He found himself wishing that he had gone on vacation with one of s. He sighed and took a deep haul of soju.

"Omo, Yunho. I thought you were in the United States with your band."

Delaney stood in front of him, a tray of shot glasses held in her hands.

"Do you work here?" asked Yunho, changing the subject.

"Heavens no. I just didn't want to drink at the bar. Can we join you?"

Delaney was with a short and mousy girl who wore glasses and her long black hair over her face. She seemed shy but had a beautiful smile that made an appearance when Yunho said, "Of course. Have a seat."

The two girls sat down across from him, placing their drinks down: Delaney with shots and the other girl with a piña colada.

"It's ..." she said, sheepishly.

Yunho laughed. She was so cute, he thought.

"I'm Melody."

Yunho smiled and answered, "I'm Yunho."

"Oh, I know. I've been a Cassie since your debut. I'm excited that you guys are as five again."

Her voice was just like her name, melodic.

Yunho was happy to hear this. "Who is your bias?" he asked, curiously.

"Oh, I like you all pretty equal. It's kind of like having a favorite child. Even if you have one, you deny it because  you aren't supposed to like or dislike anyone more."

Yunho couldn't help but laugh. She was freaking adorable.

Melody's beautiful smile made another appearance.

--------------------

The sun was shining entirely too warmly on his face. Jaejoong grabbed the straw hat from the sunbed beside him and shoved it onto his head.

"Señor Kim, you have a phone call", said the pool boy in heavily accented English. Jaejoong picked himself off his sunbed, grabbed his bag, and walked into the hotel lobby. Fans, who thought they were respecting his privacy, waved and giggled from near the door and the walls.

"Un momento. Yo tengo, uh..." He placed his hand to his ear, mimicking a telephone. The fans nodded in understanding but still took pictures and video. Jae didn't really mind. He wore a white wifebeater, flipflops, and black boardshorts. His hair, which he had been growing out, was tyed up in a ponytail. 

Arriving at the concierge desk, Jaejoong was handed the guest phone.

"Yoboseyo? Kim Jaejoong-mnida." It was Junsu.

"Hyung, how is Mexico?"

Jaejoong rolled his eyes. "It's good. What do you want?"

Junsu coughed and answered, "I'm coming to spend the last few days with you."

"What went wrong with Yoochun" asked Jaejoong, exasperated.

"Nothing. He's flirting with some Japanese girls right now."

Jaejoong smirked at the jealousy in Junsu's bitter voice.

"Oh I don't believe that. You're the playboy in this group", laughed Jaejoong.

Junsu whined, "Hyung, jebal!"

Jaejoong scoffed at the cute attempt and answered firmly, "No. I'll see you at the concert in four days. Goodbye."

Jaejoong hung up the phone and turned away, thanking the concierge.

He made his way over to the fans who were silently filming him. When they saw him heading over to them, they began screaming and spazzing wildly. This caused the other hotel guests to stare.

"Hola", said Jaejoong. He was being filmed from seven different angles but he didn't mind. These were his fans and he owed them a conversation, a couple photos, and some autographs.

----------------------------------------------------

Junsu scowled, staring over at his band mate who was currently being entirely too sweet to the waitress. So, he decided to balance it out. He'd be mean.

"Uh, can you stop all that talking and bring us our food, please", he snapped.

The waitress widened her eyes, bowed in apology, and scurried off to bring the appetizers back. Yoochun turned to Junsu.

"Why are you being so grumpy today?" Yoochun asked, annoyed.

"Because you're being annoying", snapped Junsu.

"I didn't make you come to Japan with me", said Yoochun.

Junsu had nothing to say to that. He simply folded his arms, slunk into his seat, and pouted.

----------------------------------------------

Changmin picked up the custard pie and used the fork to cut through it, shoving it into his mouth.

"Happy holiday to me", he thought.

The chef placed another plate of foods in front of the boy and said, "Mr. Shim, we're so glad to have you here tasting our foods. We hope that you'll be our face for our new restaurant."

Changmin nodded, his mouth too full to speak.

"I personally think that this is the best custard ever", he announced loudly.

All the Cassies in the store looked at him and took pictures, recording everything he was saying.

This little bakery in Paris would soon have many, many more customers.

Yunjae vacation bits are the most long. I wrote those before so I put Changmin and Yoosu's together really quickly. Anyway, hope you enjoy it. The meetup is next chapter. The story is quickly coming to a close. I'm sad, guys. Huhu~ Follow me on Twitter, lovelies. If you ask, I'll follow back. VOTE OR DIE. Kkk, just kidding.