Chapter 34

When It's Time to Let Go

AUTHORS NOTE: After this chapter, it will go to right after they've finished watching the WGM episode. If that makes sense, lol. Also, even though I said last chapter that Jaejoong getting sick was the end of the episode but it wasn't. because yeahh... I didn't like that. I , I know. Bleehhh.

The hospital door was opened by Junsu, who called out to see if Jaejoong was awake. As they had been warned, Jae was asleep.

"We just came to see if you were alright", said Changmin quietly. Yunho added, "We'll leave since you are sleeping."

Immediately, Jaejoong shot up immediately into a sitting position, smiling at his dongsaengs with a cheeky grin.

"Were you only pretending to sleep?" asled Yoochun, running over and pouncing onto the bed. Jae chuckled as Junsu and Changmin followed suit and jumped ontop of him. Yunho tentatively went over to sit in the chair, adjacent to the bed.

Jaejoong attempted to push his dongsaengs off but he was too busy laughing to be have enough energy. Yunho couldn't tear his eyes from Jaejoong.

After a day, Jaejoong is able to go home. But, that's the conclusion of this episode of WGM. [A.N. Now its the end of the episode of WGM but its not yet to the part where they are watching. This is a flashback Jae is having while watching WGM, if that makes sense]

[FLASHBACK----NOT FILMED BY WGM]

The banner that graced the entrance was printed but had personalized drawings and writings scrawled all over it. Jaejoong couldn't help but be deeply touched by the gesture from s.

"Here's your phone. We charged it but its off since you have a password", complained Changmin, handing the iPhone 5 to its owner, Jaejoong.

"Is it nice to be back to our 'dorm'?" asked Yoochun, grimacing at the thought of the hopsital.

Jaejoong smiled, looking around at the Hello Kitty balloons and decorations tied around the courtyard. While he replied, he typed in his password and the phone reactivated. He placed it into his pocket.

"This house has my favorite Jiji and four of my closest family members. This is not a dorm, its a home", he proclaimed.

Changmin let out a squeal of "Aww!" and jumped onto Jaejoong. Jaejoong, who was still weak, stumbled back into Yoochun.

"Are we doing a group hug over how Jaejoong is so adorable!" asked Junsu, wrapping his arms around the .

"Come on Yunho!" screamed Changmin.

"Ah, what the hell!" exclaimed Yunho, jumping and turning the hug into a dogpile.

As they rolled on the floor, Jaejoong screaming for mercy, there was a loud continuous beeping. 

"It's my phone. Get off me!"

Jaejoong sat up and scrolled through his phone, searching for his text messages.

--------------message received-------------

From: Jason

Time: 10:55 am

Where are you?

From: Jason

Time: 12:00

I've waited since eight and I'm now heading home to prepare for work.

From: Jason

Time: 15:00

Will I see you before I leave for Japan tonight?

"Crap", muttered Jaejoong, lifting himself off the ground and typing out a reply as he walked to his room, barely noticing the other members who were staring at him.

To: Jason

Time: 15:20

Mianhaeda. I ate bad food and was in the hospital from the past two days. I forgot to contact you because I was too sick and didn't have my phone.

The reply came back quickly.

From: Jason

Time: 15:20

I'm a doctor. Why didn't you come to see me?

To: Jason

Time 15:21

Well, I wasn't the one who made the call, silly. :P One of the members did.

From: Jason

Time 15:21

Who?

To: Jason

Time 15:22

I don't know, why? Kkkk.... ^^

From: Jason

Time 15:22

I want to know who made the call to have you transferred to a different hospital when ours is so close.

Jaejoong was a bit confused. He was confused as to why Jason cared so much and he was confused as to why he hadn't been put in his main hospital which was much closer than the one he had just left. He poked his head out his door and called to his dongsaengs who were loitering in the courtyard and in their bedrooms.

"Yah! Who made the call for the hospital?" asked Jaejoong.

"Well, I think one of the producers did but Yunho talked", called out Yoochun from the kitchen.

Jaejoong pulled out his phone and typed in his answer.

To: Jason

Time: 15:24

Yunho made the call.

He immediately regretted  it.

Authors Note: Why, hello there. It is I, the worst author in the world. My laptop is broken, I haven't written in forever, and I'm beyond writer's blocked. I did not edit this and it's really botchy and just blech. Mianhae. Plus, I started school and I've been trying to write a sci-fi Daragon fic and I and fail and I give you permission to shoot me. For being so awful, I grant you with this bit of perfection.  [SEE PICTURE BELOW[ I don't even ship this couple but, its one of those YESPLEASE pictures. If anyone can find me a Yunjae photo of this nature, I'll love you forever.  [Cr; no idea who made it, not me though]