Chapter 1

When It's Time to Let Go

Jung Yunho walked through the KBS building; commanding the attention of all the staffers and other celebrities that milled about attending to their schedules. He bowed, nodded, and greeted each person that asked for his attention. His smile was sincere and his presence was awing.

Behind him trailed his dongsaeng and the maknae of their duo, Shim Changmin. 'Of your group', said a small voice. Yunho shook the thought from his head and continued walking.

Changmin watched in awe as his hyung commanded the room with his great presence. In private, Yunho was cold, reserved, rarely speaking but an amazing facade always took over in public. Yunho was truly a great actor. Changmin almost felt like it was the old days... before the split.

The door to their sound stage was opened by a staffer and the duo walked in. Immediately, they were bombarded by hair and makeup and the director. Changmin went with the hair and makeup people and was dressed up and made up. Yunho went with the director to be explained the topics for this episode.

Once Changmin's burgandy hair had been teased and sprayed, he walked over to Yunho and the director.

"After that, we'll have some questions. The questions directed to your group will be about the future of DBSK, what you plan to do now? Things like that..."

"Sounds good", piped up Changmin, a bright smile on his face.

"Now for the guests..."

The director began naming various members of different groups and different actors. "Kang Sora is the MC, Lee Hyunjin is the MC. We have members of Super Junior, members of 2PM...." He named a couple more people and then flipped his page. His face blanched and he coughed awkwardly.

"What? What's wrong?" asked Changmin.

The director shook his head. Yunho rolled his eyes and snatched the paper from the director. His face paled immediately and a cold, hard look came into his eyes. He flipped the table over and stormed out of the room; banging the door behind him. Changmin picked the paper up from the ground and read the writing.

Guests:

JYJ