International Lost Boy

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

30 minutes into the dance studio where various trainees that come from all over Korea had gathered, Jennie felt small. The trainees were all talented in their own ways. As expected from YG, only taking in the cream of the crop and polishing them into diamonds before debuting.

Even though Jennie was shy to make friends, but one of the girls approached her and initiated her greeting. Jennie found out her name was Moon Sua and she's a 1999 liner, 3 years younger than herself. It was then Jennie felt the competitiveness between the trainees. Trainees as young as 11 years old were there to compete against some trainees who are 19 years old, like the one that just barged into the dance studio a few seconds ago.

"Hah... Ha... I'm sorry I'm late!! I... got lost." Jennie was shocked that it was the boy that she gave directions to. How can he be lost if she already gave him clear directions? The female trainee suspects him of lying.

"Looks like Seungri was right, Jinwoo-goon." Trainer Hwangssabu, who was the exclusive trainer for all YG artists was here to greet us on our first day. He seems to know the boy called Jinwoo quite well.

"I'm sorry Hwangssabu-nim. There won't be next time." Jinwoo bowed 90 degrees, apologizing in front of all the trainees, who are boring their eyes into the boy.

"Join the lot Jinwoo. I'll talk to you later." Hwangssabu ushered as Jinwoo said a "Thank you" to the trainer before sitting down.

"You bunch of trainees here! I'm Hwangssabu, YG's trainer. Today is your first day of training in the YG building, and the first time you meet me, and also most probably the last time you meet me until you debut." The trainer started as everyone listened intently. 

"Honestly, my only purpose here... Is to introduce our CEO to you. Yang Hyun Suk!" With that, everyone's eyes widened and immediately jumped up from the floor. The door to the dance studio clicked opened and Yang Hyun Suk walked in like a boss.

"Good morning, Sajangni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter