Chosen

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2012 25th July

This month's monthly evaluation, YG had specifically asked Jennie to prepare something that she is most confident in. With many speculations on being prepared for a debut, the girls were hyped up and helped Jennie in whatever way they could.

"Unnie! How about this song?" Lisa pointed to a random song on the screen.

"That's a ballad song, Lisa! I told you to find some good rap ones!" Jennie sighed for the nth time that day.

"How about taking a break?" Jisoo suggested, lifting herself beside Lisa, and taking her eyes away from the screen.

"Unnie I want snacks!!" Lisa raised her hand.

"Chaeyoungie, do you want anything?" Jisoo asked.

"Nope. Thanks, unnie." Chaeyoung replaced the maknae's position in front of the laptop.

"You two are just gluttons." Jennie dissed. 

"Chocolate gluttons!" Lisa and Jisoo cheered, not in the least affected.

"UNNIE! This one!" Chaeyoung suddenly shrieked.

"What Roseanne?" Jennie used Chaeyoung's English name. Ever since Chaeyoung told Jennie her English name and she studied in New Zealand before, both of them often used English with each other, confusing Lisa and Jisoo with difficult words they couldn't understand.

"Woah! This is a nice song! Perfect! I'll choose this then!" Jennie agreed with Chaeyoung and hugged her with one arm.

"Since the mission is accomplished, can we go eat now?" Jisoo whined.

*beep beep*

"Oh. How untimely." Jennie ignored Jisoo purposely and quickly pressed the answer button.

"Which oppa is it?! I'm going to kill him!" Jisoo growled when she heard a male voice.

"Hello!" It was a younger voice compared to the ones that they were familiar with.

"Oh! Jinhwan oppa!" Lisa greeted when she saw the short male appearing on the screen.

"Wait, why did they have our Skype ID?" Jisoo asked, narrowing her eyes, unnie mode on.

"I gave it to them!" Lisa replied honestly.

"Who gave you the permission to?" Jisoo questioned, only her voice heard by the six boys.

"Woah noona, calm down. Don't you welcome us?" Hanbin asked, voice a little disappointed.

"She's not Hanbin. It's just that she's angsty because of the lack of food in her stomach." Jennie sighed, ushering Lisa to pull Jisoo out for lunch.

"Yah! I'm not done yet!" Jisoo shouted as she was physically pulled away by Lisa.

*beep beep*

"Eep! It's Seungyoon oppa!" Chaeyoung squeaked.

"Let's connect all three," Bobby said as he cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter