Kpop Star

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2011 December

Following the hype of Superstar K, the next big open audition program would definitely be Kpop Star. The audition program consists of the three big companies as the panel judges, SM, JYP, and YG. Without saying, a flock of young people with dreams of being a Kpop Star went for the audition. Just like Superstar K, the competition was high. Everyone definitely wanted a place in one of the big 3s.

Being through the similar process once, Seungyoon was particularly interested in the program. Every evening when it was aired, the Superstar K2 4th placer sat in front of the television screen, watching the program rather seriously.

"Seungyoon! The chicken is here! Go get it!" Jinwoo shouted from the kitchen where he was getting a can of beer.

"Wait, hyung! Lee Seung Hoon is performing now!" Seungyoon didn't peel his eyes off the screen.

"Aish! You're not even the one that is competing. It's over for you!" Jinwoo shook his head before running over to the door and paid for the chicken.

"It's so nerve wrecking! I never saw it from the audience perspective!" Seungyoon grinned sheepishly as the oldest hyung brought the chicken over.

"Taehyun-ah! Come out and have some chicken!" Jinwoo shouted.

"Coming!!" Taehyun was almost always cooped up in his room, but Jinwoo made sure to take care of their maknae.

"OHHHHHH~" Seungyoon screamed along with the audience on the screen, scaring an unsuspecting Jinwoo.

"What's your problem?!" Jinwoo slapped Seungyoon's head.

"That d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter