Videocall 2

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jjang!" The girls switched on their laptops as soon as they were home and linked up with the boys.

"I'm going to cook some ramyeon." Jisoo suddenly announced.

"Unnie! Haven't you eaten enough?" Jennie threw a disapproving look at the oldest.

"You're going grow fat at this rate, Chicken," Seungyoon commented through the screen.

"My metabolism rate is high. So it's fine." Jisoo declared and flipped her hair, earning 'disgusted' groans by her dongsaengs.

"Oppa, I heard that YG was having new auditions recently." Chaeyoung struck up a new topic whilst Jisoo disappeared into the kitchen.

"Yeah. Manager hyungnim told me that YG is planning on recruiting a new batch of recruits next year." Seunghoon answered as he casually sat on their sofa.

"Wait a minute. When are you this close to the Managers, hyung?" Taehyun asked.

"Yeah. Why would they tell you this kind of information oppa?" Jennie narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

"Are you planning on taking a place in YG in the future? Huh?" Jinwoo asked when Seunghoon shrugged.

"Will it be Manager Lee or Deputy Lee in the future?" Lisa chuckled, teasing Seunghoon along with the rest.

"Aniyaa... Although I might be considering it." Seunghoon added the last part when he tapped his chin as if he really is thinking about it, causing laughter to erupt.

"Ramyeon is ready!!" Jisoo's satisfied shout interrupted their laughter. The oldest girl joined t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter