Imjado Prince

Road to Debut
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a flash, Summer went and Autumn came. They were in the month of September. And there was a particular date in the month where 20 years ago, this imjado boy was born.

Jinwoo entered the dance studio early in the morning, refreshed and ready for the day. He remembered waking up in the morning to find Seungyoon missing from his room. Only a note was left on the dining table which read 'See you during practice hyung! Remember to eat breakfast!' And accompanying it was two pieces of toast covered with peanut butter. Jinwoo smiled at his thoughtfulness but couldn't help but wonder where Seungyoon was.

"Where's everyone?" Jinwoo muttered to himself. The dance studio was pitch black, but the air was warm.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ~ SARANGHANEUN JINWOO (HYUNG/OPPA) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~" The lights were flicked open as party poppers start popping everywhere, sending confetti into the air, coloring the plain looking studio, or maybe dirtying it.

"W-Wha-?" Jinwoo froze on the spot when Seungyoon led the rest of the trainees in, carrying a huge birthday cake in, topped with fruits and whatnot.

"Jinwoo oppa! It's your birthday!!" Jennie reminded beside Seungyoon.

"Yeah, oppa. Happy Birthday!" Lisa followed, smiling.

"Oppa! Are you still alive?" Jisoo waved her hand in front of frozen Jinwoo's face.

"Oh! Yeah! Thanks, everyone....!" Jinwoo's eyes can't help but teared up.

"Aigooo~ Our oldest hyung/oppa is crying! Uljima! Uljima! Uljima!" Seungyoon led the chant and the rest followed.

"HEY! WHAT'S THE COMMOTION? DON'T ALL OF YOU NEED TO START PRACTICING? DO YOU WANT TO GET DROP OUT?!" One of the staff slammed open the door. Apparently, he's in a bad mood, and none of the trainees want to get on the bad side of the staff, so everyone scattered into all sides of the studio and started practicing. Seungyoon smiled sheepishly befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter